Location: Flamingo, South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida South East, Florida, USA (Steps from Lincoln Road and the Beaches) View Map
Accommodations: Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 2-4)
This beautiful, newly renovated and completely furnished, 743 sq ft 1 Bedroom with over-sized balcony overlooking the city , bay and downtown skyline is located on a 16 acre paradise. Just steps from Lincoln Road, restaurants, night life and the beach, this beautifully furnished apartment has everything you need to create that "home away from home" feel.
Amenities include access to a 14,000 sq ft athletic club, full court basketball, sand volleyball court, two pools, two Jacuzzi, a full service salon, market/cafe, on-site dry cleaning, 24 hr valet service and much more... Water, electric, a/c, wireless internet, washer/dryer are also included.
Appliances are new
1 Bedroom Flat : 723 sqf / 2 pieces de 65 m2 entierement rénové
Modern new kitchen with Open Bar/Cuisine neuve équipée , Electroménager neuf (Lave linge – Lave vaisselle – Frigidaire – Four – Plaque électriques – Micro onde
1 Bedroom /1 Chambre Queen Bed
1 Living Room /1 Salon Futon Bed
1 Bathroom/1 Salle de Bain avec douche à jet
Balcony furnished /Balcon entièrement meublé
Available crib for Baby - Lit bébé possible
Air Conditionning /Climatisation
2 plasma Screens/Ecran plasma dans les deux pièces DVD Players and PC connections
Full Access to the Fitness Center / Accès au centre de Fitness ( Salle de Gym)
Parking is available at additional cost.($118/month) No brokers fee.
Gym , Pool , the best condo life in Miami
I wanted to like this place more, and it has potential but it also has a bit left to be desired.
- good strong A/C in the apartment
- fantastic gym, tons of equipment, and great view of Miami from the cardio area
- friendly security staff
- great location - never needed a car and there are city bikes and an always active taxi stand directly outside of the gate
- balcony gets great morning sunlight
- shower has great water pressure
- premises were always quiet enough to sleep
- floors counters were clean upon arrival
Suggestions for Owner and Visitors:
- the apartment needs some work and is showing signs of wear and tear. A day spent fixing the stove, the headboard on the bed, tightening the handles on the pots and pans, fixing the lock on the sliding door to the balcony, replacing the plastic kitchen utensils, getting a lid for the garbage pal, tightening and replacing the frames on the glass portion of the cabinets so the glass doesn't slide out could do much for the apartment.
- for those who like to cook, I'd suggest bringing/buying your own cutting board, the two on premise shed plastic. The stove has only 3 working burners.
- stock the apartment with dishcloths and washcloths (there were none)
- ensure the apartment has at least one roll of toilet paper and one garbage bag. Perhaps locking off one closet for stocking basic supplies would help with this.
- the washer/dryer in the apartment only suffices as a washer
- listing should mention the $24 fee per person for a security card, though it is not necessary (staff can look up your name to verify your access), it is quite convenient.
- have someone check over the apartment between guests' visits - this could have avoided us spending two hours on the phone with AT&T diagnosing and installing the routers.
- a simple thanks / acknowledgement for us spending hours diagnosing and installing the new router would have gone a long way.
Overall I get the sense the apartment is not well cared for. With that being said, I think it still has potential, a little more interest in the state of the apartment by the owner between guests' visits and some time and effort spent fixing and replacing worn items could do wonders for the apartment.
Cyriĺ was a great host to us. Always available and really kind.
The appartment was really great. There was a lot of Space and There are a lot of things to cook in the kitchen.
You can go to the swimming pool or to the gym everyday and meet a lot of people there !
It was a great experience for us :-)
Superbe l'occasion en plein cœur de South Beach ! 2 min de Lincoln Road et environ 15 min de Ocean Drive à pied.
L'appartement est parfait pour 2-3 personnes et les installations (piscines, salle de sport,jacouzzi) sont superbes.
A cela s'ajoute une magnifique vue sur Miami Downtown.
Pour y être resté 1 mois, je vous conseille fortement cet appartement. A noter cependant qu'il est situé à 15 min à pied de la plage, en taxi 3-4 min (6 dollars).
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews