About this listing
Gorgeous 1 story, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home - completely remodeled in 2012 plus all new furniture.
CIty of Austin license #2012 OL 126858
There is a 3 night minimum but 2 nights may be considered. Longer stays for events and holidays may be required.
Gorgeous 1 story, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home - completely remodeled in 2012 with all new furniture. It has all new granite and stunning glass & stone tile in the kitchen, beautiful stained concrete flooring throughout, high end stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans throughout, all new bathrooms with new vanities and travertine, custom glass tile, faucets, fixtures, & lights. The master bedroom has a gorgeous bathroom with separate walk in closet. The home has 1 king bed, 3 queen beds, and 2 twin day beds. The formal dining room seats 8-9. There is a 47" flat screen TV as well as a high efficiency washer/dryer, 2 car garage, a huge covered patio with outdoor furniture and large fenced yard with gorgeous trees! The home is located within a few blocks of the intersection of Burnet Rd & Anderson Ln, and is within walking distance of so much!
Master Bedroom: King bed, day bed
2ndt Bedroom: King bed
3rd Bedroom: Queen bed
4th Bedroom: Queen bed
Living Room: Day bed
Guests are renting the entire home.
Rates include a mandatory 15% state and inn tax that ALL Austin Airbnb listings should be charging.
- Must be 25 years or older to rent.
- This is a non-smoking house. No smoking is allowed at any time indoors.
- No parties or gatherings allowed. Only guests named before your stay are allowed on the premises.
- Per City of Austin code, there is a noise ordinance in effect at 10:00pm so please limit noise after that time especially when outside.
- This is a residential neighborhood, please be respectful of the neighbors.
- City of Austin has an occupancy limit of 6 unrelated adults.
- Do not leave any dirty dishes; please run dishwasher before leaving
- Remove all trash and recycling to outside bins
- Lock all doors and windows & close blinds
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 240 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We've been in Austin for 20 years and love it! We have multiple rentals in Austin, most in Central and North Austin. We enjoy traveling but are more into relaxation than adventure. Whenever there's a group of us going we always prefer to stay in a home versus a hotel. New Zealand might just be our favorite place in the world!
Amanda has been a licensed Realtor for 15 years and loves her job. If you're looking to buy or sell a house let us know and we can see if we'd be a good match.
Greg is a former electrical engineer but has left that career for greener pastures.