Our shiny and comfortable bedroom with balcony has a true city feeling!
It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in safest areas in all of Beirut. Enjoy the rooftop view, and easy access to all major in town.
You will just feel home ;)
AHLAN WA SAHLAN, WELCOME HOME, BIENVENUE, BIENVENIDO :)))
- The clean flat has a living room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom (shared), a kitchen and half circle balcony, on a third floor.
- Your own bright, sunny, private room with balcony located in an old area (Mar Mikhael) close to urban Gemmayze and the center, with a comfort 120cm bed (fits two comfortably). Clean bed sheets, pillowcases and comforter will be provided. The bedroom door does have it's own key with lock.
- In your room is also an air conditioner (Cool/Heat), fan and wireless internet.
- The half circle balcony allows you to enjoy the sun all the way around the flat during the day with beautiful Lebanon's Mountains view, perfect for sipping an "aperitif" ;)
- Relax in the living room and watch a movie on 47'' Cinema 3D Smart TV. Feel free to use the kitchen -- you are welcome to keep food in the fridge.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT: The electricity cuts for 3 hours every day but from 6pm to 6am does not cut as in all of the Beirut area.
*Please check my other listings in the same flat:
- All guests have full access to the flat including the spacious rooftop and a small pool (in summer) with an astonishing mountain view, you can chill out, lay down get a tan and enjoy your coffee or Almaza Beer (tasty local beer) under the beautiful Beirut sun ;)
- Wi-fi, 7/24 hot water, oven, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- The bathroom is shared between myself and the confirmed Airbnb guest(s) only.
- The shared spaces include the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
Interaction with Guests
I provide a brief tour of my unit to all my guests to familiarize them to their Airbnb room and my place. I give an overview of the Mar Mikhael and Beirut city, public transportation system and places of interest (if needed). I'm always available to my guests either in person, phone, via text message or any social networks.
One of the best and safest areas in all of Beirut. Thoroughly well-serviced neighborhood: Plenty of lovely coffee shops, best restaurants (Lebanese and world cuisine), beautiful art galleries, crazy and best nightlife (Bars and nightclubs). Also next to the flat there are mini-market, laundry, pharmacy, hairdresser and everything you need.
Extremely great in terms of public transport and whatever you need for tourist:
-Armenia St.: 7-10 minutes away walking.
-Gemmayze : 10-15 minutes away walking.
-Downtown : 20-25 minutes away walking (7 min by car or bus).
-The Seaside : 25-30 minutes away walking (10 min by car).
-Hamra : 15-20 minutes by car.
-Airport : 20 minutes by car.
* Bus runs every 5-7 minutes during the day (2 minutes away from the flat) to take you to the heart of the city, sea side and mountains.
* Service/cab available 24/24 - 7/7.
* Plenty of free street parking available.
* The Famous club in town “B018”, 3 min by foot (just cross the street).
Also close to an astonishing view over the Mediterranean Sea and Lebanon's Mountains.
- Feel home :)
- Treat my home as if it yours.
- Clean up after yourself when using the kitchen equipments and bathroom.
- Be respectful of noise during late hours.
- If there any problem happened during you staying at the apartment, immediately notify me so I have a chance to correct it.
- If you break something, replace it or pay for it.
- I am always learning from my guest and your feedback is important to me.
* Please note that, YOU ARE NOT STAYING IN HOTEL so you are NOT ALLOWED to LEAVE the AIR-CONDITIONER ON 24/24 hours! If so, you will pay extra charge. Thank you for your understanding!
Jose was one of the most welcoming people I've met! I really enjoyed staying with him - and the location was fantastic. The apartment was easily accessible and spotless.
Jose was such a welcoming and understanding host! He gave the best advice on how to use transportation, affordable places to eat, and things to do. Some of the other places we stayed in Lebanon were very chilly in January, since the buildings are designed to keep out the heat. The room in Jose's apartment was warm and there were plenty of extra blankets! Thank you so much for a wonderful week.
Jose should be the example for every hosts.
He's warm and charming. In his place you can feel like home.
We loved to staying there.
He also gave us a great tips about Beirut and Lebanese life style.
I really recommended it.
Jose is a very trustworthy, kind and generous person. He knows whatever in Beirut. His tips about the town were perfect and useful!
The place is handy, you can walk to almost everywhere in Beirut, and also very near from bars and cheap restaurants.
His house is cozy and clean, and it has very welcoming atmosphere. When Jose is at home, he is always ready to have a chat with you. I asked about too many things but he never skipped my questions even after the mid night!
I wish I could stay more, would definitely come back!
Had an awesome stay at Jose's place!! Perfect location close to everything you'll need. Great little place of his with an amazing view on top! Really great guy who's easily contactable and always giving great travel tips. Wish I could have stayed longer!!
My boyfriend and I stayed at José's apartment for 10 nights. We both really enjoyed our stay. José was very welcoming and made us feel at home. He was very helpful and gave us all kinds of tips. The apartment was comfortable and located in an excellent part of town, walking distance from downtown, coffee shops, restaurants, etc. It's a great place to stay. We would definitely return.
This host has 39 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm sociable, open minded, responsible, considerate, easy to get along with and like to make others feel comfortable. Overall, I have a positive attitude and strongly believe in the positive way of thinking. I enjoy meeting new people and discovering new cultures.
I will be glad to host you and give you hints about the city and how to enjoy it ;)
HAKUNA MATATA :)