Our shiny and comfortable bedroom with balcony has a true city feeling!
It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in safest areas in all of Beirut. Enjoy the rooftop view, and easy access to all major in town.
You will just feel home ;)
AHLAN WA SAHLAN, WELCOME HOME, BIENVENUE, BIENVENIDO :)))
- The clean flat has a living room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom (shared), a kitchen and half circle balcony, on a third floor.
- Your own bright, sunny, private room with balcony located in an old area (Mar Mikhael) close to urban Gemmayze and the center, with a comfort 120cm bed (fits two comfortably). Clean bed sheets, pillowcases and comforter will be provided. The bedroom door does have it's own key with lock.
- In your room is also an air conditioner (Cool/Heat), fan and wireless internet.
- The half circle balcony allows you to enjoy the sun all the way around the flat during the day with beautiful Lebanon's Mountains view, perfect for sipping an "aperitif" ;)
- Relax in the living room and watch a movie on 47'' Cinema 3D Smart TV. Feel free to use the kitchen -- you are welcome to keep food in the fridge.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT: The electricity cuts for 3 hours every day but from 6pm to 6am does not cut as in all of the Beirut area.
*Please check my other listings in the same flat:
- All guests have full access to the flat including the spacious rooftop and a small pool (in summer) with an astonishing mountain view, you can chill out, lay down get a tan and enjoy your coffee or Almaza Beer (tasty local beer) under the beautiful Beirut sun ;)
- Wi-fi, 7/24 hot water, oven, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- The bathroom is shared between myself and the confirmed Airbnb guest(s) only.
- The shared spaces include the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
Interaction with Guests
I provide a brief tour of my unit to all my guests to familiarize them to their Airbnb room and my place. I give an overview of the Mar Mikhael and Beirut city, public transportation system and places of interest (if needed). I'm always available to my guests either in person, phone, via text message or any social networks.
One of the best and safest areas in all of Beirut. Thoroughly well-serviced neighborhood: Plenty of lovely coffee shops, best restaurants (Lebanese and world cuisine), beautiful art galleries, crazy and best nightlife (Bars and nightclubs). Also next to the flat there are mini-market, laundry, pharmacy, hairdresser and everything you need.
Extremely great in terms of public transport and whatever you need for tourist:
-Armenia St.: 7-10 minutes away walking.
-Gemmayze : 10-15 minutes away walking.
-Downtown : 20-25 minutes away walking (7 min by car or bus).
-The Seaside : 25-30 minutes away walking (10 min by car).
-Hamra : 15-20 minutes by car.
-Airport : 20 minutes by car.
* Bus runs every 5-7 minutes during the day (2 minutes away from the flat) to take you to the heart of the city, sea side and mountains.
* Service/cab available 24/24 - 7/7.
* Plenty of free street parking available.
* The Famous club in town “B018”, 3 min by foot (just cross the street).
Also close to an astonishing view over the Mediterranean Sea and Lebanon's Mountains.
- Feel home :)
- Treat my home as if it yours.
- Clean up after yourself when using the kitchen equipments and bathroom.
- Be respectful of noise during late hours.
- If there any problem happened during you staying at the apartment, immediately notify me so I have a chance to correct it.
- If you break something, replace it or pay for it.
- I am always learning from my guest and your feedback is important to me.
* Please note that, YOU ARE NOT STAYING IN HOTEL so you are NOT ALLOWED to LEAVE the AIR-CONDITIONER ON 24/24 hours! If so, you will pay extra charge. Thank you for your understanding!
Well,first of all José is a very warm&caring host,he really makes you feel at home.the house is perfectly clean.you have everything that you'd need.the location is great.you can arrive many good restaurants and bars by at most 20min walking.but most important of all you feel safe at José's place since he's a very reliable guy.you should definitely stay there
As everybody says, José is very easygoing and helpful and the house is super clean, in a strategic position. Recommended!
The best Host you can get!
He was super friendly and helped us in all situations.
Thank you very much Jose, we definatly come back!!
Jose es el anfitrión perfecto, y la situación de la casa ideal, muy recomendable
Thank You Jose :)
If you want to visit Beirut you have to stay with Jose.
I stayed 10 days at Jose place in Beirut, it was one of the best experience I've done in my life..
Jose and Zeina are very welcomed and friendly I felt I'm living with my own family. The apartment is very clean, you'll find hot water to take a shower whenever you want. The location is the best in Bey a lot of bars and restaurants are nearby. Jose helped me a lot from the first moment I arrived Beirut he arranged a car to pick me from the Airport to his place. Always consider Jose advices for the taxis
I had a very good time by going out with Jose and his friends at the weekend they're more fun than I :D
I Love Beirut And I Love you Jose and Zeina you are the best ❤️
Yehya "Jose" was an amazing host. He will arrange a taxi to pick you up or take you to the airport if you request it. He makes you feel at home. He shows you around the neighbourhood, warns you about the usual dangers and how to save money. He teaches you about the buses and taxis: anything and everything.
If you deserve it, he will introduce you to his party animal best friend "Freeman" who speaks perfect English, just like Jose, and Freeman will take you clubbing. Jose might take you for a ride on his Harley Davidson chopper if you ask him politely....an amazing thrill you can only have in Beirut.
Great stay! Lovely and helpful host! Great location- a couple blocks away from great restaurants and great nightlife. Jose was very helpful and offered many suggestions. Decent room with a nice view. Bed is a little small for two people but very comfortable. Great stay!
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm sociable, open minded, responsible, considerate, easy to get along with and like to make others feel comfortable. Overall, I have a positive attitude and strongly believe in the positive way of thinking. I enjoy meeting new people and discovering new cultures.
I will be glad to host you and give you hints about the city and how to spend unforgettable time during your stay in Lebanon ;)
HAKUNA MATATA ;)