Shiny and comfortable private bedroom with balcony has a true city feeling! It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in heart of Beirut, easy access to all places in town or out of the town. Everything you need is just next to you ;)
AHLAN WA SAHLAN, WELCOME HOME, BIENVENUE, BIENVENIDO :)))
- Your own bright, sunny, private room with balcony in an old area close to urban Armenia and Gemmayze, with a comfortable 120cm bed (comfortably fits two), air conditioner (Cool/Heat).... The half circle balcony allows you to enjoy the sun all the way around the apartment during the day with beautiful Lebanon's Mountains view, perfect for sipping an "aperitif" ;)
The apartment is always kept clean, and sure you are welcome to use:
* Living room
* Kitchen and kitchen equipments
* Washing machine
* 47" Cinema 3D Smart TV in Living room
* 24/7 hot water
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Towels and linens provided
- There is also a spacious rooftop and a small pool (in summer) with an astonishing mountain view, you can chill out, lay down get a tan and enjoy the beautiful Beirut sun ;)
- Our apartment is located in an old area (Mar Mikhael), extremely close to urban Armenia and Gemmayze, 7 minutes by foot where you can find plenty of lovely coffee shops, best restaurants, beautiful art galleries, crazy Bars and nightclubs...
* Downtown, 15 minutes by foot (5 min by car).
* The Mediterranean sea, 20 minutes by foot (7 min by car).
* Hamra, 20 minutes by car.
* Airport, 30 minutes by car.
* Buses run every 5-7 minutes by day to the heart of the city, sea side and mountains.
* Service/cab available 24/24.
* Plenty of free street parking available.
* The Famous club in town “B018”, 3 min by foot (just cross the street).
Also close to an astonishing view over the Mediterranean Sea and Lebanon's Mountains.
- Thoroughly well-serviced neighborhood: supermarkets and specialty shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, laundry, pharmacy, hairdressers...
“Mar Mikhael, Armenia and Gemmayze are old urban areas in Beirut city, you'll find amazing art spaces, utility shops, bookshop restaurants. At night transforms into small underground bars and nightclubs that create an amazing ambiance and a great nightlife… Gemmayze and Armenia Streets are places to see and be seen... Mar Mikhael is the perfect location for your vacation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT: The electricity cuts for 3 hours every day but from 6pm to 6am does not cut as in all of the Beirut area.
MORE INFO, DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME, I’M HAPPY TO HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
HAKUNA MATATA :)
We spend a really nice time at Jose's house; he is very friendly and helpful. His house is comfortable and clean close to banks, shops, some restaurants and bars. He made us feel at home; thank you very much!
We had very short 48h in Beirut, but staying at Joses home made us enjoy our trip even more! He is such a kind person and very helpful. He's the kind of guy, you wanna drink beer and have conversations with :) We can absolutely recommend his home!
Hey Jose, we wish you all the best and hope to see you again one day.
Eda & Tobi
Jose is a really good host. He was offering all the time his help and advice and everything in the room was as promised. Location is very close to the bars' street so you can walk back home. I recommend this room 100%
Exacly what I needed for my trip in Beirut: a nice room to sleep and a nice area to visit/drink/eat local. The host is very welcoming and do the best to make the "sejour" smooth.
As soon as you get here, you will really feel like coming home! Jose is a man one can always trust/count on, and he will soon be a good friendfor you! The flat is perfectly localised for any trip you want to go to in lebanon. And there is 24h hot water!! :)
We stayed with Jose for 5 days. We found the place conveniently located, clean and safe. Jose is a wonderful person who will help as much as possible and explain things.
The room is spacious and has all you need.if not, Jose wil provide it.
Jose was quite the most hospitable of all. Room was usufel and bed was comfortable. Everything you may need exist in house especially big screen TV :) . He suplied a map which provided us not to lose way. He suggested us kindly about all event. House location is little far away centre but in walking distince to discover city. We are satisfied to stay Jose's room, sure you will enjoy ;)
Jose was a really good and helpful host. The room is sunny with private balcony, and there is a terrace at the top of the building you can use. Everything was clean. I really enjoyed staying there, the location is great, close to popular Mar Mikhael and Gemayze street with lots of bars, restaurants and pubs. And just across the street is club BO18! I really enjoyed my stay in Beirut!
Jose Yaya est :
- accueillant: malgré notre arrivée tardive et retardée, en pleine nuit : Jose était présent.
- prévenant : le taxi était réservé !
- soigné : l'appartement était toujours nickel.
- de bons conseils:prompt a nous indiquer comment se rendre a Byblos que voir à Beirout, que faire...
- joyeux : partager des moments autour d'un repas avec lui et son "petit coeur" ;) était bien agréable !
- respectueux : le rythme tranquille de nos vacances n'a jamais été perturbé...
....un vrai plaisir et surtout une bien exceptionnelle rencontre humaine ! Jose est quelqu'un d'adorable et de gentil. Nous avons aimé passer des moments en sa compagnie et apprécié nous poser chez lui et voir la ville de sa terrasse...
It was a good experience staying at Jose's place. It is good basic accommodations with the area begin at a very convenient location close to bars, restaurants, sandwich shops, MoneyGram, Bank of Beirut, it will serve everyone’s needs. You can’t beat the value.