About This Listing
Fun great location! Modern, simple, comfy and priced right! Located in between downtown and Hollywood, 10 min either way. My apartments provide you with everything you would want when visiting LA. But, don't take my word for it, read my reviews!
Before we get into the details of the apartment and location, take a minute and go straight to my reviews. I believe that feedback from people whom have stayed here is the most important info to help you make your decision.
The feel and look of a designer hotel, vibe and amenities of a local apartment, the perfect location for business or pleasure, and half the cost.
The one bed room apartment is in a central Eastside location. It is in Silverlake near Echo Park, right off of Sunset Blvd. Silverlake is right in the middle of Downtown and Hollywood. This apartment is 1 of 2 modern styled apartments I've designed solely for the vacation/business renter. That means that the unit is much like a hotel, there are no clothes or anything stored in the apartment except for things for you! Included in the rate are THREE BIKES for your neighborhood cruising pleasure! There is also a super cute custom renovated camper trailer that can be rented as an additional bedroom for extra guests! Perfect for a family with kids!
Check out my other unit that is downstairs! Book both units for your large traveling party!
For location reference by car you will be:
- 5 minutes quaint Los Feliz
- 3 minutes to artsy Sunset Junction
- 10 minutes to the heart of Hollywood or in the other direction downtown.
- 6 minutes to either Griffith Park or Elysian Park/Dodger Stadium
-15 minutes to the closest point to the Hollywood sign
- 5 minutes to either Thai town or China Town
- 7 minutes to either Little Tokyo or Korea Town
- 20-30 minutes to West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Melrose, etc
- 15 minutes to Burbank, Studio City, North Hollywood
- 2 hours to Big Bear Ski resort
- 30 minutes to a giant waterfall with a pool at the top and bottom of the waterfall!
- 2 minutes to two major highways (101 and 5)
- 30-40 minutes to LAX Airport
- 15-20 minutes to Burbank Airport
- Walking distance to Thai, Mexican, Chinese, Sushi, Pizza, Vegan, 7-11, Grocery, boutiques
It doesn't get more central then this! Ask me and I can make great suggestions for fun LA things to do and see.
Now that you are in the right location, you need a a safe, nice, clean and swanky pad to relax in. After all you're in LA!
The apartment is behind the main house and tucked away, behind a fence and the neighborhood is friendly and safe. Completely renovated and furnished with modern furniture and details like mood lighting and dimmers.
- FULL KITCHEN - microwave, stove, kitchen ware, refrigerator
- Shared DECK area and PATIO
- GAS GRILL in Patio
- Restaurant style GAS TORCH HEATER in Patio
- 50 inch LED TV
-CABLE TV and NETFLIX
- KING SIZE BED remote control mood lighting
- 8ft. DESIGNER COUCH big enough for a grown man to sleep comfortably on
- FREE LAUNDRY
- DECK with a view
- Plenty of street PARKING (Parking is rare in LA!).
- One block to bus stop, 10 min bus ride to Subway (Yes, LA has a subway)
- Tenants in the house and other apartment are all friendly musicians and creative professionals.
Info on Bus Service
The 2 and 4 buses run on Sunset Boulevard. The 2 runs from Pacific Palisades on the west side to Downtown. The 4 runs from Santa Monica on the west side to Downtown.
See you soon!
Patio with fire pit and comfortable seating. BBQ grill, 3 bicycles, washer and dryer.
Interaction with Guests
I am a touring musician so may or may not be home during your stay. But have no worries, you'll be well taken care of either way!
On this side of town, my neighborhood is the absolute best! Close to all of the action, but far enough away to have parking, silence at night, and that small town feeling only ten minutes from downtown and Hollywood! There 2 huge parks near here and 2 lakes walking distance from my house! There is plenty of AMAZING restaurants that people will crosstown for, that is walking distance! I moved here 9 years ago and this neighborhood has improved SO much, and so much fun stuff is popping up every month! I know you'll love it here, so book already! Read my reviews and I know you'll feel the same!
Two major bus stops all within walking distance. Plenty of budget transportation available such as Lyft, Uber, Sidecar. Enterprise car rental is close and will come pick you up from the house!
- No big parties. Dinner or BBQ parties only (max 6 guests.) and must be announced.
- No loud talking outside after 11pm
- No excessively loud music in patio that may disturb neighbors.
- Patio area is to be cleaned up immediately after use as it is a shared area.
Trash must be taken out to City provide can by the street and not left by the apartment
- Bikes borrowed are the responsibility of the renter, all repairs or replacement due to theft will be paid by renter.
- BBQ and patio heater gas tanks are to be closed off at the tank after use.
- Keep fence gates closed
Henry was hospitable and made himself available whenever needed. The place was similar to what is described in the listing. The neighborhood is excellent and there is ample street parking. Also, the outdoor space provided is very nice. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience living in Silver Lake.
Me, my husband and our 7m old baby enjoyed staying at Henry's place. The flat was clean and spacious. And most of all the location was great! Henry was an excellent host, he replied without delay to our messages and had left a lot of useful information about nearby restaurants and activities in the flat. Also, laundry machine was a plus.
My wife and I had a great experience staying at Henry's property. The directions to access the property were detailed and accurate and everything was as depicted in the listing. We really appreciated the welcome information with insight on local bars, restaurants and attractions. The neighborhood was quiet with plenty of parking and easily walkable. I would certainly stay here again.
Very convenient location, accommodating host. Apartment looks just as pictured, would stay again.
This host has 174 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Henry
I am a touring musician/music producer. 4 years ago, I was fortunate enough to buy the house I was renting and have been renovating it since. Because I am on the road most of the year, I have opted to rent out the apartments behind my house that was originally going to be music studios. I have spent nights in hundreds of hotels and tour buses and have developed an appreciation for design. It has been a pleasure to renovate my apartments into clean, modern, stylish yet practical spaces and then share them with you! I believe that these apartments provide everything you could possibly want as a traveler, designer hotel styling, yet homey vibe, safe and tucked central LA location, and dedicated to the traveler as they are only for vacation and business rentals. The people I surround myself, that live, and work here are all creative professionals. Come stay at my apartments and live like you live in LA!