Hi, we are offering the use of our 3 bedroom bungalow for your stay during the Formula One Grand Prix event in Austin this November, as well as ACL Fest in October. Two bedrooms are available, while I will stay in the back bedroom, which is not connected to the house. If you rent both bedrooms you will feel as if you have the house to yourself. If you rent one bedroom, you will share the house with another F1 or ACL enthusiast for more of a communal vibe. The house is situated in the quiet Hyde Park neighborhood, and offers a comfy, laid-back vibe.
The house will be available during any of the following days:
November 14-21 (or as long as you need to stay)
What We Offer:
• 1 or 2 bedrooms (available for one or two people)
• Each room features one full size bed with fresh blankets, sheets, and towels (additional mattress available upon request, see "additional guests")
• Free coffee/tea plus breakfast
• Free WiFi internet
• Central Air-Conditioning/Heat
• Maps of the Austin area
$350 per room for minimum of 3 consecutive nights. Rent both rooms for $600.
Extra guests - $100/night per guest. Maximum up to two occupants per room, or four guests total. Extra beds will be made available upon request.
About The House:
• Located in central, safe Hyde Park neighborhood, intersection of 48th and Red River streets
• Bus stop close by with direct access to downtown, 6th street, and 2.7 miles from the shuttle stop that runs to Circuit of the Americas
• Walking distance to food, grocery, bars, and coffee shops
• Large backyard with garden, bbq pit, glass table, hammock, hang out area
• Washing machine available
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, spices
• I've lived in Austin since 2003 and can provide great tips on how to get around in Austin.
• I'm an easy going guy, fun, will be happy to greet you when you arrive. I'm happy to share information with you, and will help in any way I can.
Please contact me with your specific situation and the days you are interested in renting.
Nick was a very friendly and conscientious host. The house was cute and the shower was great but the internet was rather slow - which wasn't the best for a working journalist! The room I was in got very cold at night but Nick didn't mind us turning up the thermostat so all in all a fine stay.
Safe neighborhood and a generous host!