About this listing
Centrally located in Tel Aviv's Yemenite District, this fully-furnished apartment offers a unique and contemporary design and a Mediterranean atmosphere.
Exposed brick walls and antique style furnishings feature throughout this bright apartment.
An open plan living room/kitchen includes a sofa and a cooking utensils and wall-mounted flat-screen TV. A cozy sleeping area and a spacious bathroom has a walk-in shower.
Parking the car without limitation is available in the streets surrounding the house.
In addition there is a paid parking lot 100 meters from the house and is relatively cheap.
Interaction with Guests
Throughout the period of stay visitors enjoy our permanent presence because of the simple fact that we live in the same building.
We are here to provide a response to every request, whether it is to get the visitor landed late at night, ordering at a restaurant, ordering a taxi, recommendations on events, exhibitions or concerts.
If guests are showing interest, I'm always happy to have a morning walk and tell the special history of the neighborhood.
Kerem HaTeimanim is a unique and desirable neighborhood, like a small village right in the city center. This is the area you want to stay in – it's right in the historical center of Tel Aviv, and the picturesque neighborhood has enough bars, cafes and restaurants to accommodate all your needs and desires. It's also close to almost everything that's interesting in Tel Aviv:
Beautiful sandy beaches are a 3-minute walk away, as is Carmel Market.
10 minutes' walk from historic Rothschild Boulevard with its blend of new and old architecture and plenty of restaurants and cafes.
A number of lines stop at Carmelit Bus Station which is 3 minutes' away by foot. A bike rental station also sits in the area.
Other Things to Note
Hairdryer, iron and ironing board are available. New & fresh bedlinen and towels are provided. 'At the bathroom, shampoo & body soap provided as well.
Other properties at the same place:
1. On you arrival day I will meet you at the apartment to hand over the keys. Please inform me about your approximate arrival time as soon as possible. Check-in is from 14:00 pm. Check-in can be arranged as early as 10:00 am if there is no departure on the same day. Check-out can be arranged later if there are no arrivals the same day. Please arrange with me by phone, sms (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email.
2. It is advisable to send me an sms (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or to call me the day before you leave to set up an appointment for the key exchange.
3. If you need an extra set of sheets please send me an sms or call me and I will arrange for it.
4. Smoking is forbidden in the apartment.
5. Pets are not allowed.
6. The apartment hosts maximum 3 persons
7. Cleaning during your stay can be arranged and is charged separately. However cleaning equipment is at your disposal free of charge.
8. Enjoy your stay!