Unique place in Tenerife at the feet of a Natural Monument:Montaña Amarilla, a Volcano which melts in the Ocean, a spectacle for the senses where you have the 1st row
Yes, you've readen well. Enjoy the experience, sleeping next to a Volcano, at the feet of a Natural Monument like is Yellow Mountain, in this apartment with postcard view to the Ocean and to Yellow Mountain.
It's the unique place in Tenerife with a priviliged ubication at the feet of a Natural Monument, and it´s the best located in all the urbanization of Costa del Silencio, because it's in the first row of Yellow Mountain (Montaña Amarilla).
It has one bedroom with two individuals beds, that you can join or not, you desire not the bedroom.
In the living room there is a sofa-bed, under it there is a complete individual bed, for one person, and on the sofa can sleep other person.
An american kitchen, well equiped with all type of appliances.
One bathroom with shower and washing machine.
A Salted, climatized and communitary Swimming pool, but is so quiet that looks like an exclusive swimming pool .
BLUE in all his tonalities, is the predominant color of his decoration, because blue is the sea and the sky, combined with the rest of colors that integrate the visual impact that it appreciates from the balcony: yellow ocher of the mountain, grey of the fossil dunes, white of the clouds and of the foam of the ocean.
If it was necessary to define " Perfect Apartment " we would find so many definitions as persons in the planet, because of it I understand that Perfect Apartment will be the capable one of satisfying a major many-colored type of persons. Modesty separates, the apartment that I offer them I consider it to be "perfect" because it can turn out to be ideal for:
1) Persons who look for a backwater peace, since it is located on Coast of the Silence and as his own name indicates, what better help for the easing that the silence, that the awakening looking at the sea, that to sleep to the feet of a Natural Monument like is the Yellow Mountain, natural protected space that is integrated by a volcanic cone, which originated because of an eruption type freatomagmática, that is to say, from eruptions accompanied from explosive phenomena to enter the magma in touch with the marine water. Yellow mountain was declared natural monument and area of ecological sensibility by the Autonomous Law 12/94, re-fused later with the Law of Land management of Canaries by means of the Legislative Decree 1/2000.
2) Persons who want to enjoy the night leisure in the neighboring localities of Beach of Las Americas, Costa Adeje and Los Cristianos, since they possess the safety of being able to rest and to get better of the party night during the day, without masificadas being troubled by the diurnal hustle of the tourist urbanizations.
3) Persons who look for romanticism, since there is nothing more romantic that, to wake up together contemplating the exit of the Sun on the horizon, that to share a party in the light of the reflection of the moon on the sea, entertained For the canticle of the pardelas and the sound of the breeze it marinades.
4) Families with children, possess the proximity of an immense variety of points of familiar leisure, emphasizing the water park Siam Park, " The Water Kingdom ", rewarded with the first prize to the best water park of the world for the Cabinet of the International Association of Water parks (WWA), between 1100 parks participants.
5)DIVERS and persons attracted by the scuba diving or snorkeling, provided that it is located afoot of coast of one of the best points of dip of the island, like is Yellow Mountain where, to a depth of 20 meters they will discover a geological site of surprising relief, in which the molten rocks turn out to be consolidated in multiple and capricious forms like tunnels, caves, heaps of rocks and a former arch. Ferreting between the rocks brown breads can be, old, furious and fish that populate the place. In addition, I collaborate with a DIVING CENTER at Las Galletas, a little fisher village near the apartment that offer courses Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver, trying diving for first time, and for titled divers offers packages of divings Discover what interesting is Tenerife under the sea.
6) Trekking or hiking lovers, because it is located rightly in the point of item of one of the routes of hiking of the Network of Paths of Tenerife, since it is the Path of Yellow Mountain, which it distinguishes from the rest for presenting a double modality of execution, depending on the condition of the tide. When there is low tide it is possible to happen for the base of the cliff coming up to the first fossil dune, continuing the path we do not find with the second fossil dune located in the oriental base of the cone, of which the bathers take advantage to sunbathe. If there is tide, it is necessary to ascend for the mountain up to coming to the path that happens rightly for the littoral. From here we will enjoy the panoramic one the whole coast, as well as the alignment of cones in one of the directions Of the structural axes of the island
7) Naturists, because besides the landscape excellences of the Natural Monument classified by the Law of Natural Spaces, emphasizes the visual impact of the intense chromatic contrasts, the yellow ocher of the mountain, the fossil gray dunes, the blue sky, close to a sea of color turquoise and of the whole range of blue, being able to enjoy a vegetation composed for tabaibas sweets, as representative elements and the presence of species that live in places affected by the maresía, in the slope exposed to the ocean, as the pineapple of sea, endemismo canary, the salty one and the lettuce of sea, which leaves formed a part of the diet of former sailors for his high digestibility and content in vitamin C. To what it is necessary to add that the placeTo what it is necessary to add that the natural place, it relies on a small beach of rocks that it is one of few beaches nudists of the island.
8) Active, passive tourists, of adventure, of leisure, of health, of the Sun and beach, of relaxation, of culture, of purchases and a length etc, because coarse sewing that the guest me informs about the type of tourism that it would want to realize, in order that I try to turn his desires actually.
1) In the building there is a communal dryer that works with tokens payment .
2) I recommend my guest a Dive Center, that I collaborate with, which is in the nearby town of Las Galletas, for both who want to try the experience of diving for first time, and for those who want to do training courses and for certified divers who wish to discover Tenerife under the Sea, because is a dive center with a long experience and because collaborates and promotionates the ecological diving in Tenerife, and specially in Yellow Mountain, where the apartment is. Ask me for prices if you are interested in. The payment of theses diving activities if you're going to book them must be done to me by cash at your arrival time or by bank transfer before your arrival.
3) Pick up from Tenerife South Airport and transfer to the apartment for 20€.
4) Pick up from Tenerife North Airport and transfer to the apartment for 80€.
5) Also I have available on request crib, bassinet sheets for both and highchair withouth additional cost.
6) Maps and tourist information available in the apartment. I facilitate the tourist information you need if it is not provided between them. I can also manage reserves if you wish, but near the apartment there is an office for booking tours.
7) In the apartment there is free wifi.
Interaction with Guests
Whatever the time of arrival of the guests in the apartment personally receipt for delivery of keys and basic explanation .
The departure day for the return of the keys, with the exceptions when I have to go personally, leave the keys inside on the table.
I am available by phone, whatsapp, or email for any questions they need to ask.
Quiet area for walks and even hiking, these must not be miss the experience of climbing to the top of the volcano Yellow Mountain , where in addition to seeing the crater, will have a breathtaking view of the urbanization Costa del Silencio and where you can enjoy one catalogued path protected area . Also when the tide is low , should not miss the path along the coast, where you can enjoy the wonderful rock formations produced by lava on contact with the sea. They should also not miss the dip in the Atlantic Ocean , including by providing access via a metal staircase , for infinite natural pool water clarity and the wonders of the background make it a paradise for divers , being one of the best points immersion of the island , being able to enjoy snorkelling .
Near the apartment there is also a walk along the coast where you can enjoy watching lava arches and also features on the sea platforms with stairs to enjoy the sun and the bathroom .
Through a nice walk by urbanization will reach the picturesque fishing village of Las Galletas, where in addition to finding the usual amenities of a town , they can enjoy a beach of black volcanic sand, sea port, its Daily Market Fresh Fish and sailors from various restaurants.
If in addition to the apartment and its location you want to enjoy Tenerife, it is advisable to rent a car.
In my personal opinion, the best way of discovering Tenerife is renting a car, because isn´t expensive, fuel is cheaper than in Spain, and there aren´t roads where you have to pay for circulation.
However, it is not strictly necessary for the development and a few minutes walk to a public bus stop, there is also a taxi service at home and also can arrange excursions leaving from near the community.
Other Things to Note
1) Towels and linen are provided and are included in the price, but there isn´t reposition of them.
2) Shampoo and Shower Gel are provided and included in the price, but there isn´t reposition of them.
3) Kit first aids, with basic things
4) Sewing kit, with basics components.
5) Sun umbrella and beach pads.
6) Hair dryer
7) Iron and ironing board
8) Shopping bag
9) Cooler bag for your picnics or for the beach.
10) Washing machine and clothes rack.
1) The main rule of the apartment is to respect the silence of the place and that characterizes it, hence it is located in Costa del Silencio.
2) You have to use a security key to enter to the building and to the swimming pool area, so when you have enter be sure you have left the door closed after you for security reasons.
3) If you smoke do it close to the window, not inside.
4) Leave the apartment in the same condition it was delivered
5) Don´t leave garbage (litter or rubbish) your departure day.
If I can't go when you check out, I would be very grateful if you turn off the heater in the bathroom and leave me the keys on the table. NEVER leave the keys inside the door.
The appartment was just as described and very well equipped (including a washingmachine). We enjoyed the view of the sea very much. Maria was a wonderful host and quick in communication.
A conseiller !
Maria nous a chaleureusement accueillie, l'appartement très propre et confortable nous a permis de passer un excellent séjour. Il faut souligner le kit de démarrage (Lait, thé, café, mayonnaise, ketchup, bière....) laissé par notre hôte pour notre plus grand confort !
Nous avons apprécié la situation de l'appartement : proche de supermercado, bar et restaurant ainsi que de départ de balades dans la nature. Maria s'est tenue informée du déroulement de notre séjour et nous a donné des idées de visites et donné des conseils (les loueurs de voiture, carnaval de Santa Cruz) et nous l'en remercions. De plus, le calme à cette période de l'année nous a permis de dormir tardivement. Bref, un excellent choix dont nous nous souviendrons très positivement.
Merci encore Maria !
Appartement avec une vue magnifique nous avons été accueillis de manière très agréable et sympathique appartement bien équipe
We enjoyed our holiday in Marias apartment! Everything is as described, the pictures are accurate and Maria took all efforts to make our stay memorable.
Maria welcomed us very friendly and kept close contact throughout the stay to check if everything is OK. She offered many hints on what to do and see on Tenerife. On arrival, we found the fridge filled with a nice "starter pack" of things like milk, beer etc
The apartment faces east side and has a beautiful view and sunrise. The apartment is well equipped, everything is very clean. The baby bed was brand new, the rest of the furniture is not new but in good condition.
The snorkel spot on the pictures is right outside and must be perfect in summer. Unfortunately it was closed during our stay (end of January). Super markets are in close walking distance. You can also walk to the town center and harbor but it is quite a walk.
Parking is no problem around the building. The pool area is nice and clean.
To summarize: Maria is a very friendly host and the apartment is as described and kept in very good condition.
Good view on nearby mountain, ocean, few palm trees and far-away Teide. Place is as described and you cannot find a better host than Maria - she helps a lot an suggests you what to do and where to go, especially food. The place is very good to stay, but just two things that you should be aware of - this area is a little bit windy as compared to other parts of the island, as well as the area is rather far from parties and young generations - so a very good place to relax :)
We had a great stay here and loved the amazing view of the sea from the apartment. Maria was a great host, very friendly and welcoming. She was always ready to help with any questions or requests. The area itself is very quiet and peaceful with good walks along the coast at your doorstep. The apartment is lovely and nicely decorated, would highly recommend this place, thanks Maria !
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Me encanta viajar, de ahí que mi lema es tratar al huésped cómo me gustaría que me trataran a mí..
Llevo el Turismo en la sangre: por haber nacido y vivido siempre en una isla cuya fuente principal de ingresos es el Turismo, por haber crecido y pasado mi adolescencia siempre rodeada de turistas, al coincidir mi infancia y adolescencia con el boom turístico de la isla. Mis primeras amistades y compañer@s de juegos fueron turistas. De ahí que, pretendo contribuir, en la medida de mis posibilidades, a que el slogan turístico "Tenerife: La isla amable" no sea una mera declaración de intenciones, sino una realidad.
Modestia aparte, conozco prácticamente casi todos, por no decir todos, los atractivos y atracciones turísticas de la Isla, pues siempre me ha gustado hacer turismo en mi propia isla, a diferencia de otros residentes canarios que nunca han visitado ciertos lugares por considerarlos destinados a los turistas. Por poner un ejemplo, llevo visitando el Loro Parque desde que apenas tenía cuatro loros en sus comienzos, en cambio hay personas de mi isla que ni siquiera han ido una vez.
Vivo en una isla volcánica, por tanto rodeada de mar, de ahí que en una de mis propiedades me haya inspirado en el Teide, en nuestro volcán por excelencia, para su decoración (en Santa Cruz de Tenerife) y en la otra propiedad me haya inspirado en el mar, decorándola con motivos marineros, pero sobre todo invitando al huésped a descubrir Tenerife bajo el Mar, facilitándole la práctica, el descubrimiento o iniciación en un apasionante deporte como es el Buceo.
Promocionando la práctica de este deporte, animando a descubrirlo y a que disfruten de la experiencia, por eso colaboro con dos Centros de Buceo, uno en el Sur y otro en el Noroeste, ambos de dilatada experiencia donde podrán realizar Cursos, Bautizos o Paquetes de Inmersiones,