Ensuite bedroom in a gorgeous designer’s terrace, less than ten minutes walk from 3 train stations, at the heart of Sydney’s hip Inner West.
At the intersection and only a couple of minutes walk from the charming village atmosphere of Erskineville, the eclectic hub of Newtown and the artisan neighbourhood of Redfern/Darlington. A huge range of cafes, bars, restaurants, parks, supermarkets, theatres, cinema and other entertainment are just minutes away while at the same time being in a safe, leafy, local neighbourhood. 2 minutes walk to Erskineville and Macdonaldtown Stations, 5 minutes walk to Newtown Station and 10 minutes walk to Redfern Station. 5 minutes by train to Sydney’s Central Station and 10 minutes by train to Sydney’s tourist hot spots such as Hyde Park, Circular Quay, the Rocks and the Opera House. 10 minutes walk to Sydney University. A short taxi or train ride from the international and domestic airport. Buses are also just minutes walk away.
Our house is a tri level Victorian terrace with relaxed, eclectic, light, contemporary interiors with plenty of space for you to use. We have a private living room & bedroom on the upper levels and share the kitchen, dining, and outdoor spaces. For your use are the living, dining, kitchen, study, laundry and outdoor areas for cooking, relaxing etc.
- Living room with timber floorboards, large HD LCD TV, xbox, heater.
- Separate dining room timber floorboards, seating 6.
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel Smeg Gas cooktop, microwave, oven, dishwasher.
- Downstairs amenities including toilet, shower, washing machine and dryer.
- Kitchen opening to a timber deck overlooking the entertaining courtyard with BBQ.
- Small study with iMac computer and printer for your sole use.
- Wifi throughout the house.
- The bedroom is up one flight of stairs so is not suitable for people with difficulty climbing stairs.
The Bedroom with attached Bathroom:
A quiet, light filled double bedroom with connected bathroom.
- Timber floorboards
- Comfortable double bed with fresh linen.
- Bathroom with clawfoot bathtub, shower, toilet and sink overlooking garden. Towels provided.
- Ample built-in cupboards/storage space.
- Espresso coffee machine (milk & coffee provided).
- Self serve eggs, toast & condiments.
- If you feel like cooking up a storm we can provide the basics – oil, salt, pepper, herbs etc. There is a small supermarket and green grocer just 2 minutes walk away.
- We are a child friendly household.
- Sydney Morning Herald delivered daily.
We are friendly, social people with a lot of local knowledge – happy to help you out with suggestions for eating, seeing and doing.
- We tend to accept bookings from guests with a completed Airbnb profile. Please write to us with a short background before booking, particularly if you don't have a full profile.
- The house is not suitable for anyone with a cat allergy.
Discount possible for stays of more than 3 weeks.
Cc's place was perfect for what I needed - one person for a weeks stay in Sydney. It's in a perfect area for getting around as McDonaldtown station is just around the corner. Also Erskineville is really close. The house is well fit out and the beds are super comfy. No complaints at all.
This was our 1st time trying Airbnb and thanks to Cc and Ulysses for making it a really positive experience! As shared by others, their place is really convenient. Macdonaldtown station is like a mere 100m away. Would also like to add that the en suite bathroom is very useful and the décor in the house is pretty interesting.
Staying with Cc, Ulysses and Olive was great! The house is very clean, comfy and spacious, everything you need is there. Trains, busses, cafes and restaurants are right out the door. Our stay was short, but we would definitely also recommend it for a longer time!
Cc is very generous with her hospitality and has excellent taste in coffee shops. Her place is very charming welcoming, has easy access to public transport links and restaurants/bars just what I needed.
Would definitely recommend.
Our stay at Cc's place was great. The mood was really laid back, she accepted us arriving late from the airport (after 10pm), our room was cozy and clean, and we had our own bathroom and shower. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
We had a great time staying with CC, Olysses and Olive, their 18-month old cute daughter!
They gave us space (and a computer!) to work, allowed us to do our laundry, and generally hang out with them while respecting our privacy. The room/bathroom are better than the photos! Extra bonus points for the free shampoo/shower gel, plus very comfy bed!
Location is fantastic, really close to many train stations and the incredible array of restaurants in King St.
Cc and her family were great hosts! Their place was as advertised and they were generous in providing us use of their place and advice on visiting the city. The house was a close walk to shops and cafe's and most importantly located near two train stations! The room and bathroom were spacious, clean and very comfortable. I highly recommend her place to anyone looking to visit Sydney.
I stayed with CC and Olysees for 12 days and I had really a great time. They were perfect hosts, helpful, friendly and great discussion partners. The house is fully equipped and the room has its own bath. In 2 minutes you walk to station Erskinville, in 3 min to my favorite place Newtown (shops, restaurants), in 6 min to Sydney Uni. Thanks for everything!
It was pure luck that I happened upon Cc and Ules' home, and I can't recommend it highly enough! The en-suite room was very comfortable and clean with lots of natural light and plenty of (website hidden) and Ules are beautiful people with plenty of warmth for visitors and good advice about local cafes, restaurants and eclectic shops, which there are aplenty. You simply can't go wrong with your choice, and I would certainly go back and stay with the guys next time I'm in Sydney, I miss them so.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT