Welcome to country living at its best: inspiring architecture, comfortable and tasty atmosphere, seclusion and convenience.
Located just 7 miles from the center of Woodstock's renowned cafes, farmer's markets and shops it makes this property a welcome experience any time of the year.
On a 5 acres of land, enjoy the privacy of the beautiful saline/salt water solar-heated pool, organize a ping-pong tournament, play ball on the big open field or let your children have fun in the tree house while you just relax on the deck.
You can enjoy the stone barbecue for amazing grilling or make your own bread or pizza in the wood oven.
The house has an open layout of 2-stories and offers spacious living room, 3 bedrooms. There is 2 bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom and one bedroom downstairs, with a full bathroom as well.
The living room has high ceiling and a wooden stove. The kitchen is open to the living room and includes stainless steel appliances as well as other cooking tools. The dining table includes seating for 8. You can easily step out from the living room to the deck.
Linens & towels are provided. There is a washer/dryer.
Stay connected with high-speed, wireless internet, while you enjoy the country setting and watch the deer meander past our many windows. Well-behaved dogs and cats are welcome.
20 minutes to Hunter Mountain or Belleayre, 5 minute drive to state hiking trails, 2 minutes from Wilson State Park.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
155 Abbey Road,
Mount Tremper, NY 12457
as listed in referred reservation.
as listed in referred reservation.
GUEST, including Rental Party as listed in referred reservation.
CHECK IN: 6 PM, CHECK OUT: 12 AM, on dates as listed in referred reservation.
FEES and DAMAGE PROTECTION as listed in referred reservation, handled through AIRBNB.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between above referenced "Owner" and “Guest” (including Rental Party) for the time period as referenced above, after which date this agreement is terminated. Once the reservation is been made Guest agrees to this Agreement. Guest, in consideration of Owner's permitting them to occupy the above premises, hereby agree(s) to the following terms:
1. HOUSE RULES Guest agrees to abide by any and all house rules, whether promulgated before or after the execution hereof, including but not limited to rules with respect to noise, odors, disposal of refuse, pets, parking and use of common areas.
1.1. This is a NON SMOKING BUILDING (A fee of $100.00 for odor removal will be charged for no compliance)
1.2. Woodstove - USE ONLY AFTER CAREFULLY READING INSTRUCTIONS
1.3. No loud music or noise after 10pm.
1.4. For the privacy of our neighbors respect the 'Property Map' available at the premises.
1.5. Parking in designated parking area only.
1.6. Trash - to be removed by Guest, see 'Property Notes' available at the premises.
1.7. Kindly respect owner's personal belongings.
2. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING Guest shall not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the premises.
3. INDEMNIFICATION Owner shall not be liable for any damage or injury to the Guest, or any other person or to
any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Owner
harmless from any claims from damages or injuries, no matter how caused.
4. RIGHT OF ENTRY FOR PERIODIC INSPECTION The Owner or Owner's Agent may enter the premises at any time during reasonable hours and for the purpose of inspecting the premises, making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations or improvements, supplying necessary or agreed services, or exhibiting the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgages, prospective tenants, workmen, contractors, or insurance inspectors.
5. WAIVER No failure of Owner to enforce any term hereof shall be deemed a waiver, nor shall any acceptance of
partial payment be deemed a waiver of Owner's right to the full amount thereof. This agreement supersedes any other agreement or lease on the premises during the term stated herein. No terms in this agreement shall be deemed waived, regardless of any
conflicting terms or rules in any governmental rent assistance programs.
6. ILLEGALITY If any part of this agreemnet is not legal or enforceable, the rest of the agreement will be unaffected.
Breach of any term of this agreement or illegal activity of Tenant(s), invitees or guests on premises constitutes a breach of this (website hidden)'S FEES In any legal action to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the premises, regardless of the
outcome, the Owner or agent shall be entitled to all costs incurred in connection with such action, including a
reasonable attorney's fee from Guest. Guest acknowledges all attorneys’ fees shall be classified and billed to tenant as “added
8. EXTENDED STAY Any extended stay, with the written consent of the Owner, shall be construed as a day-to-day tenancy in accordance with the terms hereof. The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue to apply. Any holdover beyond terms of this agreement and without express written consent of Owner shall be a trespass. No landlord tenant relationship shall exist hereunder or after term under which landlord shall incur any liability to tenant. The nature of this occupancy during the term is no more than a temporary license to occupy the premises which shall expire at the end of the stated term and automatically be revoked at that time. Upon revocation, the premises shall immediately be returned to the owner in the same condition as when occupancy commenced. Notwithstanding the above, if occupancy is not so returned the Owner shall have the right to seek all remedies under law including a proceeding for removal and NYSRPAPL section 713. Guest/occupant shall also be liable for the value of the continues use of occupancy of the premises in the sum of $500 per day for each day they remain in occupancy beyond the stated term.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by this booking reservation.
Lovely! It was a lovely home with a warm, inviting feel. Clearly a family that has seen the world and are generous enough to share their space with fellow artists and travelers. Great kitchen by the way!
lovely place, plenty of room, everything we needed to cook with and a great base to enjoy this enchanting region. host very communicative and flexible. many thanks!
We had a great 6 days in this house. The pool was great even though a little cold. A very relaxing vacation .
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are originally from France and Switzerland and we've been living in New York for the past 18 years. We have 2 children.
We love our apartment and we love even more our country house. But once in a while, we would like to share it with you!