About this listing
Nice apartment in great neighbour: Parque Rodo. Near restaurants, pubs, city centre and the main shopping centres of the city.
- Desk in the entrance which we use as office
- Living room with large sofa and fireplace
- Dining room with corner table up to 4 persons
- Open kitchen
- Bedroom on first floor with double bed and air conditioner
- Big terrace with table, chairs and bbq
Bathroom has been renovated recently.
It has all needed appliances & services, like oven, stove, microwave oven, LCD TV with cable, DVD, hi fi chain, washing machine, Wi-Fi, etc.
Linen and towels are provided.
Unlimited access to everything in the apartment.
Parque Rodó is a great neighbourhood. It's centric, but not too urban. The gorgeous Rodó Park is just 4 blocks from the apartment, you can go walk and enjoy the beautiful views. If you want to see the coast, you can just pass through the park and you're in the Ramirez beach. There's a lot of restaurants, cafes, pubs and discos nearby, so if you want to experience the night, you'll have no trouble walking back home.
Other Things to Note
No smoking allowed inside the apartment, but you can smoke in the terrace (plenty of space!)
In addition, I can arrange a car rental for you in a rental company that's 2 blocks away form the house, and with good rates. Just let me know!
- Please DO NOT SMOKE inside the house. If you need to smoke, you have the terrace upstairs.
- We have neighbors, so please mind them and don’t get too noisy after 10pm, specially on week days.
- The only people allowed to be in the house is the people we arranged reservation with. It’s a little obvious, but you’re not supposed to throw a party during your stay.
- Pets are not accepted
- As a general rule, don’t do anything you wouldn’t do in your own house.