About this listing
Beijing is a big noisy city, where quiet sleep environment can be pure luxury and here you can get it! :)
Our cleaning lady visits us about once a week and she is good at making the rooms neat and clean.
5-min walk to the 106 bus stop, even the initial stop, which means you can for sure get a seat, do not laugh, you will notice that when you arrive in Beijing, that is also luxury, which you will not get for 80% of your time spent on the public transportation. :)
A reasonable price:
Our room is as good as a hotel and the price is as good as a hostel.
The space ;):
Your room is on the second floor, where you will share the bath room with the guest in another room. There are also two big terraces on the second floor. Hey, it is really nice to have terraces, don't you think so? You can look at the stars, have barbecues, play rope skipping there, or try writing a nice calligraphy. :)
They are quiet and nice. ;))) Anyway, shop, super markets, fruit and vegetables, tasty local snacks like mutton kebab, fitness center, parks, restaurants, etc.
Nearby public transit:
5-min walk to bus 106
Fragrant Hill, Summer Palace, Forbidden City, Tian An Men, Beijing University, etc.
Capital International Airport - ca. 40 km, 40 min by car
Beijing Station - ca. 15.9 km
Beijing South Station - ca. 13.7 km
Beijing West Station - ca. 7.8 km
Summer Palace - ca. 13 km
Forbidden City - ca. 18 km
Badachu Park - ca. 8.5 km
Xiangshan Park - ca. 13.8 km
We've already had some guests at airbnb, from whom we've got a collection of all types of questions. Recently, we've written down an FAQ and collected a lot of useful information for the guests.
We have really nice furniture in the room, but we've heard that some people don't like the loft-bed much, but if you really consider it as a problem, we can also change the bed for you.
Rules and Regulations
1. Deposit for long-term renter: one-month rent; monthly rent to be paid on 1st of each month
2. Keep the apartment keys safe, you will be charged 10 Euro if you lose them
3. Make sure to have the apartment door and windows locked if you are the last to leave the apartment
4. Save on water, electricity and gas, make sure to have them turned off after use
5. Keep the rooms tidy and clean
6. Noisy and loud parties until late night is not allowed
7. No smoking in the apartment
8. Take good care of the in-house furniture and facilities, you will be charged a compensation fee depending on the value of the broken/lost objects if you break or lose them
9. The bicycles are free to be used, take good care of them, you will be charged a compensation fee depending on the value of the broken/lost objects if you break or lose them
10. Visitors must leave before 0:00, otherwise they will be considered as tenants and they must pay extra rent on daily basis