About this listing
Our flat is fully furnished, spacious, bright, white and very comfortable. Situated 5 minutes walk from Birmingham city center, it is surrounded by a lovely park, offering plenty opportunities for a quality recreation and re-charging your batteries.
Flat is an open one bedroom appartment with fitted white kitchen, large bathroom with relaxing bathtub and shower. It is framed with huge windows that open up to a large balcony with a view to the park.
It accomodates up to 4 people - two sleeping in the bedroom on a double bed and two sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room.
It has internet connection and a huge flat screen LCD TV.
Each guest gets two towels. Fresh bed sheets are also provided and can be changed as often as you request. There is always a good choice of coffee, teas and cookies in the kitchen.If you let me know in advance, I can stock up your fridge with your favorite food (Tesco and Spar are only five minutes away). Best restaurants are in the city center, but if you prefer staying in and don't feel like cooking, I prepared a full list of local restaurants that do delivery.
If you fancy a tasty restaurant, you have loads available within a walking distance (Mailbox, The Cube and canals are just across the street, Broad Street is five minutes walk away, there are good regular bus connections to other parts of the city and the train station is 10 minutes walk away).
You can use a parking space in front of the building all the time, except for one hour every weekday from 11am til noon. Flat is situated in a newly built peaceful neighborhood.
Hours of arrival and departure are flexible. You are allowed to use all the equipment. No smoking in the flat (building rules). Pets are allowed. You can use all the food, cleaning equipment and cosmetics in the flat.
1. No loud music after 10 P.M - otherwise you might have a pleasure of an elderly neighbour lady knocking your doors in her night gowel.
2. No smoking in the apartment.
3. Use slipers in the apartment - it will be cleaner and nicer longer.
4. Be ecological - try to recycle: use heating only when you need it, use water racitonally, use dimmed lights when you do not need bright light.
5. You can invite your own guests; but if they would like to sleep over - let me know - I will have to arrange an additional guest bed.