About this listing
A wonderful, fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment with amazing balconies. Fits up to 6 persons, ideal for couples or families. Fully equipped kitchen and new bathtub. Located in a central location (7 min. by car) with available street parking.
A 3 bedroom apartment (60 square meters) with 2 huge amazing sun balconies, one facing east with a beautiful sunrise, the other west facing sunset. (additional 40 square meters). Easily can fit up to 6 people, great for couples but also perfect for a family and kids.
The place is fully furnished and fully equipped for your needs. Guest can enjoy:
Air conditioning in EVERY room.
Quiet street, yet not so far from the main road.
Free street parking 24 hours a day.
Queen size bed (140x200cm)
One Pullout double sofa bed in Living room
2 Single beds
Fast Wireless Internet (WiFi) - 15 MBits
Bathroom with a bathtub
Separate toilet room
Fridge with Freezer
Electric Stove with an oven
Plates, cups and cutlery
Kosher Kitchen (with advance notice and preparation)
Towels, linens and extra blankets are provided.
Interaction with Guests
I would love to hear why you're coming to Jerusalem and as local who lived here most of my life I know any part of the city. You are welcome to ask me about anything, I am sure I can get you a good answer about Jerusalem. Once you arrive, me or Barak my business partner will welcome you.
Though located in an old building block, the 3 bedroom apartment in the one of the best parts of Jerusalem, close to all main locations and attractions of the city. Though not centrally located near the old city, it is central and is accessible in 10 minutes car drive. Located 3 minutes walk from the German Colony which is known for its lovely Cafes and Restaurants. The apartment offer a very local experience of Jerusalem local life, which is living among the simple every day people. But it is developing very fast, you can enjoy the new "Rail" park that was just built 1 minute walk from my place.
Parking is street parking which is always free and always available any time of day or night.
A 1 minute walk will get you to buses to city center. It takes about 10 minutes by bus to reach city center or the old city.
Other Things to Note
There is no elevator; you will have to climb 50 stairs to reach the apartment.
- Please let me know in advance you check in and check out times
- Failure to check out on agreed time could lead to charges on the security deposit.
- Please do not move any furniture to other room or out to the balconies without asking in writing first.
- Smoking is allowed only in the balconies.
- Please make sure not to be too noisy in the evenings on the balconies. After 23:00 you should be keep it down according to law.
-If you have a problem with the internet please contact us, do not touch the router.
-Electricity in Israel is not so cheap, so we expect guests to try and save. Please do not forget to turn off the hot water boiler or air conditioners if you leave the house. In winter be very careful not to leave the heater on during sleep or when you leave, it is very dangerous!
- If you book the place for longer periods (1 month or more), you need to pay for all bills and expenses (Electricity, Water, Arnona, Vaad).
- Long term bookings will pay also for internet line
- You must report as soon as possible in the Airbnb message thread any damage you experience during the rent.