About this listing
Posh spot next to Central Park, 5-star hotels, Apple Store, luxury 5th Avenue and 57th Street shopping, and walking distance to Times Square, MoMA, Carnegie Hall, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Radio City and multiple subway and bus lines
Sitting room has microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mini-fridge, folding-leaf dining table, 2 arm chairs, 3 folding TV tables, cabinets/shelves and large closet.
- 1BR plus sitting room suite/private separate apartment, full bath, own entrance
- 16th floor in very safe full-service luxury doorman elevator building
- 35th floor roof deck with breath-taking views
- large laundry room in basement
- 1 block from Central Park and steps from Fifth Avenue shopping (Apple Store, Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel, etc) and 57th Street shops (Tiffany, Harry Winston, Chanel, Prada, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, etc)
- Walking distance from and near many bus and subway lines to many sights:
- 2 minutes to Central Park!
- 15-20-minute walk to Times Square (and back to leave crowds and noise behind!)
- 25-30-minute walk to Empire State Building, Metropolitan Museum, Lincoln Center and the Museum of Natural History
- 5-10 minute walk to Carnegie Hall, MoMA, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center
- Close to Lincoln Center, Broadway shows, top NYC restaurants and many dining options in every price range, at all hours.
- 1-3 blocks from multiple subway and bus lines and within 1 mile of Penn Station, Port Authority Bus Terminal and Grand Central Station.
- Driveway in front of building for easy luggage loading/unloading, and garage in building (parking fees not included).
2 rooms and private bathroom:
- 1BR with full-size bed, flat-screen TV, wireless internet, central heat and air, empty built-in closet and drawers, desk and chair and 2 windows facing East.
- Sitting room with couch/single bed and comfortable air mattress can sleep 1-2 more, and has ceiling fan, mini-fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker (no kitchen), large empty closet, shelves and cabinets, folding-leaf dining table, and small folding tables, 2 armchairs.
- Full Bathroom with tub and shower, heat lamp, bright globe lighting and multiple mirrors, including full-length.
- All sheets, towels, pillows and quilts provided
- Hair dryer supplied and iron and baggage scale available
**Early check-in and late check-out always available, and bags can be stored prior to check-in or after check-out to accommodate travel schedule.**
**No additional cleaning fee**
**$100 cash security deposit due on arrival and returned on departure if no damage - really just an incentive to be careful with my stuff**
Separate entrance one bedroom, sitting room and full bath - no kitchen, but mini-fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker
Cable TV, free wifi, central heat and air
Laundry room, amazing 35th-floor roof terrace and garage
Interaction with Guests
I live in the apartment next door and am always available for help with any questions or requests
Fabulous posh neighborhood at the South end of Central Park with 5-star hotels and restaurants but also reasonably-priced cafes and sandwich shops
All Manhattan subway and bus lines are 1-4 blocks away and many attractions are within walking distance
-$100 security deposit due on arrival, returned at check-out if no damage
-No unregistered guests allowed. Very secure building - the full names of all guests must be provided in advance.
-No loud parties or smoking or burning candles.
-If more than 2 guests/anyone using couch/bed and/or air mattress, notice must be given so additional bedding and towels are provided - no sleeping on couch without sheets.
-Please hang wet towels rather than leave on bed, furniture or carpets. (I know I sound like the mother I am! Now if only my husband and son would follow these rules . . . )
From Dec 01, 2016 - Feb 28, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Bedroom has full-size firm mattress, ample built-in closet space and drawers, desk and chair and flat screen TV (no longer the large one in photo)
I am a former lawyer, French major at Princeton, wife of an international businessman, world traveler and native Manhattanite who is addicted to crime novels. I am renting out a separate/attached/private unit, leaving you full independence with a separate entrance and total privacy, but available in the apartment next door for easy check-in at any hour and for helpful tips about NYC.