Price quoted is monthly with a minimum stay of 3 months or longer. Must contact me before requesting to book it. Posh condo building one block from Central Park and walking distance to Times Square, MoMA, Carnegie Hall, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Radio City and multiple subway and bus lines.
- 1BR with full bath plus sitting room
- No kitchen but mini-fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee maker
- 16th floor in very safe full-service luxury doorman elevator building
- 35th floor roof deck with breathtaking views
- Large laundry room in basement
- 1 block from Central Park
- Walking distance from many bus and subway lines and to many sights:
- 2 minutes to Central Park!
- 15-20-minute walk to Times Square (and back to leave crowds and noise behind!)
- 25-30-minute walk to Empire State Building, Metropolitan Museum, Lincoln Center and the Museum of Natural History
- 5-10-minute walk to Carnegie Hall, MoMA, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center
- Close to Lincoln Center, Broadway shows, top NYC restaurants
- Many dining options available in every price range, at all hours
- 1-3 blocks from multiple subway and bus lines
- Within 1 mile of Penn Station, Port Authority Bus and Grand Central
- Driveway in front of building and garage in building (fees not included)
- Formerly a studio apartment next door to mine, now a separate and private wing of my apartment with own entrance.
- 2 rooms and private bathroom:
- 1BR with full-size bed, TV, internet, heat and air, closet, desk and chair
- 2 windows facing East
- Sitting room with couch/single bed, ceiling fan, mini-fridge, microwave, toaster, electric kettle and coffee maker (no kitchen), large closet, shelves and cabinets, folding-leaf dining table, small folding tables and 2 armchairs
- Full bathroom with tub and shower, heat lamp, bright globe lighting and multiple mirrors, including full-length
- All sheets, towels, pillows and quilts provided
- Hair dryer and iron provided
-Laundry room in basement
-35th-floor roof terrace
-garage under building (garage fees not included)
Interaction with guests
I meet you on arrival and I live in the apartment next door, always available for help with any problems, questions or requests.
-No loud parties or smoking or burning candles.
-If more than 2 guests/anyone using couch/bed and/or air mattress, notice must be given so additional bedding and towels are provided - no sleeping on couch without sheets.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am a former lawyer, French major at Princeton, wife of an international businessman, world traveler and native Manhattanite who is addicted to crime novels. I am renting out a separate/attached/private unit, leaving you full independence with a separate entrance and total privacy, but available in the apartment next door for easy check-in at any hour and for helpful tips about NYC.