About this listing
Looking for a great place to stay in NYC? Look no further as this apartment is in the heart of the East Village / Alphabet City.
- Large living room with 50" flat-screen TV
- Queen-sized bed
- Brand new renovated kitchen with fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher and all amenities
- Brand new renovated bathroom
- Laundry access in the building
- Fresh linens and towels (2) provided on arrival
The neighborhood is the best one in New York City. You're within a 20-minute walk to Union Square, LES, West Village, and of course Soho. I'll also leave you with a list of my favorite local restaurants!
- No guests are allowed to stay in the house other than paying guests.
- No smoking in the apartment.
- No parties.
- No pets.
- No shoes in the apartment
- $75 cleaning charge
Before you leave, please:
- Run the dishwasher
- Put all garbage in the trash compactor (in the hallway)
- Remove any leftovers from refrigerator
- Report any damages so we can fix them for future guests
From Dec 01, 2016 - Feb 28, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.