About This Listing
Tendency Borne has been recently renovated and decorated with their own fresh, modern style of the neighborhood where it is located.
Tendency Borne is an apartment teeming with charm, style, elegance and light, with a personal touch of the neighborhood where it is located.
This holiday apartment is on the fourth floor of a building without lift, features a master bedroom with a king size bed, a second bedroom with two single beds that can be converted into double bed; a fully equipped kitchen; a spacious living room with a table for 6 people; equipped bathroom and shower. In the living room we find a double sofa bed. From the living room you can access to a small balcony to relax and contemplate the life of this great neighborhood. A total area of 55 m2 to accommodate up to 6 people.
It is recommended mainly for groups, by location, and for longer stays, apartment for all your equipment.
The apartment has a fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, electric heating, double sofa bed, double bed, iron, ADSL access, widescreen TV, kettle, fan, trundle bed, cot, high chair , Italian coffee maker, hair dryer and ironing board, DVD player, stereo and cooking hob.
Pet Friendly (30€)
Borne is the perfect place to enjoy the traditional and modern Barcelona at the same time instead. The neighborhood is situated between Via Laietana and Barceloneta has a good public transport and you can also easily walk to downtown or the Ramblas in just 10 min. With streets lined with terraces, cafes, bars and pubs Borne is a lively area where you can find plenty of shops and boutiques of known signatures. Is also a place full of culture because it is the famous Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar dating from the fourteenth century, the famous Picasso Museum and the Textile Museum.
The nearest metro station is Jaume I (L4) in Via Laietana, three minutes from the apartment. Public parking is available nearby. Price: 24 € 60 per day.
Other Things to Note
Kindly we remind you city tax (0.72€ per person and night) and refundable deposit (303€ that we will refund to the same credit card after checking the apartment) are not included and you will have to paid them on your arrival date.
1. Make sure you take the keys when you leave the apartment and lock the door from the outside. Loosing or forgetting the apartment keys have a minimum charge of 50€. If you need to use the inter-phone make sure you ring the right number so you will not bother the neighbours.
2. Please turn off the lights and the electrical appliance when you leave the apartment. We have to appreciate and take care of our resources. If the costumer general supplies expenses are much higher than the standard, the owner has the right to charge the costumer the difference between both expenses.
3. Please listen to the music and to the TV in a volume that does not disturb the neighbours. Do not be loud at the stairs and at the common areas. Do not make parties and respect the neighbours sleep and relax. If you do not respect these rules and the neighbours complain and police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
4. Do not touch the boiler and the main water command.
5. Please, do not try to open the door with the pad-lock, there are cleaning equipment. If you break it there will be a penalty of 50€.
6. Before leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. It is mandatory that the kitchen and the dishes are clean and tidy all in place. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
7. It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment; if at the check-out we realize that the client has smoked, we will be able to penalize you with 100€.
8. It is forbidden to move the furniture of the apartments without permission, if you move it, we will be able to penalize you.
9. Upon your arrival, the person of our staff taking care of your check-in has to explain you how equipment in the apartment works. Please pay attention to the instructions, a bad use of them would be penalized.
10. Once the client has left the apartment we will proceed to revised it. If no break or damage are found and the rules of the apartment have been respected we will refund the damage deposit to the same credit card number (with an additional 1% fee) in 3 to 8 days period following departure and after apartment revision.
Preparation for arrival
• Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
• Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
• The apartment will be available as of 14:00h (2PM), however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. If we do not have this information you will be forced to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed.
• Please remember that check-in is between 14.00h (2PM) and 02.30h (2.30AM).
- If you are arriving after 21.00h (9.00PM), there is a late check-in fee of 30€.
- If you are arriving after 00.00h (0.00AM) there is a late check-in of 50€.
You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00. You will not to wait for any member of the staff (unless someone has told you). Leave the keys on the table and close the door. Remember to always turn off the lights and close the windows. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorisation will be penalised. If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18:00 but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
CONDUCT IN THE APARTMENT
Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00.
Not respecting these basic rules for the neighbour’s coexistence can be penalized with your deposit.
The owner it is not responsible about your forgotten personal belongings. Please check that you do not forget any of them before leaving the apartment.
steer clear of this place after travelling 30 hours and then to be left sitting out of the front of the apartment for another 5 hours then to find out they have moved me to a different one without telling me has left me extremely dissappointed. no apology from natalia even after leaving her a message about what has happened.i was in constent contact with natalia with hardly any reply also.think very carefully before booking here.
Dear Leigh I think you are being very unfair with me and with my colleague Maria,
As is written in our conditions, check in time is from 14:00hs, your flight arrived to Barcelona at 9am, so the apartment was occupied and you had to wait till it was clean.
My colleague Maria showed you the apartment before 13.00hs, you didn't like it and she managed to bring you to a very very Luxury Apartment ( you didn't pay for a five stars apartment and she had to pay the difference for you)
I think the change was not bad, isn't it? you were very very happy with the changes and my colleague Maria was very polite and helpful with you, its a pity you didnt value this, if you make a bad comment you are also making a bad comment from her, she gave you a complete service, including transporting you and your family around Barcelona, very good deal.don't you think?
The reservation was canceled 17 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We contacted Natalie while actually already in Barcelona; we were in another AirBnB appartment which we had to leave on short notice as the heating/hot water boiler was broken. We contacted Natalie Monday evening with a request for one of the appartements in her portefolio and she replied only 2 hours later with a (email hidden)is ment that we could move in to the appartement the next day at noon. This was a very positive, quick and professional service from Natalie - and we are very thankful.
The appartement is in the middle of the El Born district, a very nice and quiet area in walking distance to the Barcelonetta Beach, the Ciutadell Parc and more children friendly spots. The appartement is overlooking a nice, small square with a nice playground and a handfull of bars and restaurants - which in the evening gave no disturbance at all.
The appartement was recently renovated and had all amenities we needed. It is however clearly an appartement made ONLY for rental and not a private home so there were missing not only a great deal of kitchen ware and cutlery (cork screwer !!!) but also the charm and cosiness you will get in a private home.
Thank you Marie, I will take note of all you say is missing in the kitchen and I will buy inmediately! Thanks for the suggestions and also your review, it was my pleasure to be helpful and happy to offer my apartment to you! Great to hear you have enjoyed!
See you next time!
On the exact day of our arrival and after many attempts to contact the host to arrange the key deliver we were informed that the apartment had a problem.
They change us to another apartment in other area of the city, clearly a poor version of this one, without wi-fi.
The host simply didn't reply too our calls.
Definitely a very poor experience
I couldn't reach Tiago due to he didn't answer our calls, maybe he was travelling the same day of his arrival and it was really difficult to contact with him. When finally we got in touch he was informed about the address change and he agreeded the change, actually the area was more convenient for him due to his travel purpose, this is what his colleague said to me, he would be happy with the change. Due to this change and because at the end he was not happy at the end of his stay( very wird reaction after none complains before) we have refunded the 50% of the total amount. Not bad isn it? it's very sad he is not mentioning anything about the refund... and also I was taking care about him and his colleagues to give them an apartment option very convenient to them due to Barcelona it was fully booked.....
Appartement petit mais trés bien équipé, trés bien situé dans le centre de Barcelone, à quelques minutes du Musée Picasso et dans un quartier trés agréable. L'appartement est renové, meubles neufs (type magasin suédois bien connu) et propre. L'agence est sympa, nous avons été bien acueillis et les horaires étaient souples pour rendre les clés, cependant mieux vaut les contacter par tél que par email. Les seuls bémols sont peut-être: le bruit car ce n'est pas du double vitrage (mais le centre ville piéton se mérite), la cage d'escalier est assez étroite (un peu difficile pour les bagages), la salle de bains sans fenêtre mais avec VMC reste un peu humide, et un canapé-lit plutôt ferme.
Bref quelques détails à parfaire mais un bon séjour au global.
On a good location in El Born. This apartment worked fine for me and check-in/out was carried out on time.
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Maria StayBarcelona
Después de estudiar, vivir y conocer culturas en Berlín, Amsterdam, Río de Janeiro, San José de Costa Rica y Buenos Aires entiendo el concepto de Pura Vida!!
Ven a Barcelona y disfrutarás de sus gentes, su gastronomía y sus oportunidades de ocio y cultura.
Una ciudad única y cosmopolita, llena de rincones que la hace todavía más fascinante y maravillosa.
Y qué mejor oportunidad que hospedarse en uno de nuestros apartamentos cómodos, elegantes y céntricos para descansar o seguir viviendo la ciudad más de cerca.