About this listing
Typical Florentine apartment, Nestled in the historic center of Florence, only 300 meters from Piazza della Signoria, ideal for living "Florence" in the utmost comfort and relaxation
# News: on the advice of our guests we have replaced the chairs, we created a storeroom for cleaning products, settled wardrobes and whitewashed the house #
The apartment is on the third floor (no elevator) of historic building, simply furnished, renovated with quality materials, terracotta floors and antique Florentine coffered wooden ceilings.
The windows look out onto a courtyard and so the house is quiet but bright and offers maximum privacy.
Entrance into living / dining area with a table for 4 guests and a sofa bed for two people, desk and dresser.
Cooking space set in the ancient recesses of the wall (with doors, retractable), with gas hob, microwave and fridge.
Bathroom with large shower and washing machine.
Bedroom with double bed and wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The rooms are equipped with ceiling fans and mosquito nets to provide the best comfort in the summer months.
The house will be at your disposal .
Interaction with guests
When you get to the apartment you will find one of us ready to welcome you and provide you with all the information and advice they need. We also provide a map of the neighborhood to explore the city and find everything you need (shops, restaurants, tourist sites etc..).
Other things to note
- Please, note well the beds arrangement from the listing. The beds will be made accordingly with the number of persons specified in the reservation, giving priority to the king and queen size beds. So, if you need to use king and queen size beds as single beds and, therefore, you need more beds to be made, please, let us know about that in advance. For any request of extra bed linens made at the check in or during your stay at the apartment there is a fee of 15€.
- Remember, however, that the maximum number of guests is the one reported in the listing
- The term "Extra people: No Charge" it means that the price does not vary according to the number of guests but it does not mean that you can add guests over the number provided in the listing in the listing.
- In the kitchen you’ll find: coffee for the moka machine, soluble barley, sugar, salt, teabags/chamomile
- We also offer other payment services. For information, see the brochure inside the apartment.
You will find our house rules inside the apartment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CHECK-IN:
Remember to tell us your arrival time as soon as possible in order to arrange our meeting and not make you wait. The check-in time is from 15:00. It is required to agree a meeting time a few days before your arrival and we ask that this time is respected. If the guest does not warn us in case of delay, our maximum waiting time will be 20 minutes. After this time, you will need to contact the host to arrange a new meeting.
Check-in extras on:
From 9 pm there is a € 20 supplement.
Starting at 11.30 pm there is a supplement of € 40.
For arrivals after 00 hours (midnight) you need to arrange a time, after verification of the check-in over time limit availability.
It is important, in compliance with safety standards, that when you arrive you have all the documents of the guests who will stay (ID cards or passports). If some of the guests arrive later, please prepare a copy or a photo of the missing documents, so you can fill out properly all the information required by the contract during the check-in (name, date and place of birth, place of residence, type and document number). If you prefer you can communicate these data by e-mail before your arrival.
Only a further info: there is a new "tourist tax", that the city of Florence asks to his guests. It is required in the main Italian cities and in all accommodations such as hotels, B&B etc. It is a recent regulation (from 1 October 2014), so we try to provide more information about it. The price is € 2.50 / night for each guest over 12 years. If you have doubts, you can consult the website of the city of Florence; during check-in we will be pleased to explain better how it works.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 7145 reviews for other properties.View other reviews