About this listing
Two bedroom suite – sleeps 5 (1 king and 1 full & 1 twin)
Please note that the building is replacing windows and does balcony repairs which might cause noise from mo-fr, repairs are scheduled until the end of 2016. No amenities will be affected. Due to this we have lowered our rates for you accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
Very spacious, updated two bedroom condo with brand new kitchen and appliances. You step into this unit and you will feel right at home. Dining room for four adjacent to a counter with two bar stools. Beautiful large leather couch and love seat with flat screen TV.The master bedroom features a king size bed with a flat screen TV and your own updated private bathroom with a tub. The guest bedroom features a full size with and a twin bed. Perfect for a family with children or if you are sharing the suite with another couple. This room also has an updated private bathroom. Step out into your balcony which has two chairs, a small table and a chaise lounge. This unit faces North and you are able to see both the ocean and the inter-coastal. Beautifully decorated and very charming.
This Oceanfront Resort on Miami Beach’s millionaire row is best known for its intimacy and exclusivity. Guests can relax in either of the properties two pools and Jacuzzi’s and enjoy al fresco dining and bar service provided at the pool bar. There is also gourmet dining on the premises at famous Steakhouse. Valet parking and concierge service available all day. Room service and maid service are available for an extra charge. There is ocean access and chairs can be rented at the beach as can umbrellas. Two lagoon-shaped swimming pools are set into an acre of lush tropical gardens with a cascading waterfall as a backdrop, hot tubs, gym, and even a Spa. As well as, all resort services available. Activities available for an additional charge: volleyball, kayaking, snorkeling, banana boat rides and jet-skis. Or do nothing but soak up the sun on our sandy white beaches.
Conveniently located 15 minutes from the Miami International airport, the Port of Miami, and Downtown, Parrot Jungle, sea aquarium and Miami Children’s Museum. Close to all the sites that make Miami famous. Just a few minutes outside of South Beach and the historic Art Deco District. Located directly on the elegant Millionaire’s Row close to tennis, golf, entertainment, and the famous Bal Harbour Shopp’s, Coconut Grove, and Bayside Marketplace.
Interaction with guests
Q: Does the home come with linens and towels, or do I need to bring my own?
A: The home will be equipped with all the basic necessities. All the beds will be made with fresh linens and bath towels will be provided.
Q: Where can I park my car?
A: I usually don’t recommend renting a car since the apartments are in the heart of South beach but if you do there is Valet or Street Parking available.
Q: Can I arrange a blow up bed or pack n' play?
A: Yes I can order one for only $49 for you, please let me know ahead of time
Q: How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
A: Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method there is a claim.
Q: Do you take partial payments or must I pay in full upon booking?
A: Airbnb requires payment in full to reserve the apartment. For larger amounts and a wish for a payment plan please contact me.
Other things to note
Please note that the building will start a window repairing project on 10/1/2015. No amenities will be affected but work will be done from 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday. Due to this we have lowered our rates for you accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being
immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:30 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises. This is a NonSmoking Unit and as such the owner of this unit STRICTLY PROHIBITS any smoking within or about the premises.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
11. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
12. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner's closet", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entry way or some apartments in other places throughout the apartment.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
17. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation to prevent mildew.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 863 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Michael. I am hard working entrepreneur passionate about my work hosting vacation rentals. My own appreciation and joy of travel has helped to bring exceptional travel experience and value to the business.
Growing up in Miami I also bask in outdoor sports like tennis and bike riding. Walking my dog or to go to restaurants and cafes to meet friends is also a favorite pastime. PLUS who doesn't love watch the HEAT games? It's all fun!
Me and my team will make sure you have a great stay in Miami and leave you with an amazing experience!