About this listing
After a full day of sightseeing this room is a perfect place to relax and unwind to do it all again the next day. You'll enjoy a comfy and cozy room in a modern updated home that we put a lot of love into over the years. Hope we can host you!
The room is set with a queen size TEMPUR-PEDIC mattress, 2 TEMPUR-PEDIC pillows and 2 regular pillow, 1000 count thread sheets, 4 drawers under the bed for storage, a night stand with lamp, a dresser, 32' Flat Screen Samsung LED TV with Directv, APPLE TV/Netflix for FREE MOVIES/TV SHOWS, a luggage rack, maps/coupon booklet of local attractions and a waste basket. The room size is 121 sq ft (11.24 m2), with closet space and the guest bathroom is shared with our other listing:
The home was built in '1979 but fully remodeled in 2009. Its a 2,098 sq ft home (194 m2) with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, with new central A/C system, attached 2 car garage and private pool. There is a full gourmet kitchen, outdoor grill, and home entertainment system in the living room available for your use. As for safety the home comes with secured monitored alarm system and you will be given your personal code upon arrival.
The home is nestled in "College Park." It's located in an upper end neighborhood of Orlando. It's safe to walk or run around the neighborhood. You'll find million dollar homes in the area as you drive or run around the neighborhood. You are within walking distance from various restaurants, Starbucks, Publix (grocery store), parks and lakes. Edgewater Drive is the main street with all the bars/restaurants in College Park. Checkout the map in the listing below and zoom in to see what's around the neighborhood!
Three things that guests have said they loved about our place:
1 - "super clean and modern home"
2 - "friendly hosts and they have information handy about the area"
3 - "great neighborhood, thought Orlando was just about the parks, but there's much more to it! "
Here are 2 things that guests did not like about our place
1 - "not child friendly, felt like my child was going to break things in the home"
2 - "without a car is kinda tricky and takes a while to get to the parks using the public bus"
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the whole house and up to 30 Mbps, really fast !!
- Complimentary laundry facilities: washer / dryer / iron
- Full access to kitchen / oven / microwave / refrigerator / dishwasher / coffee maker & tea / toaster
- Complimentary Direct TV in living room with home entertainment system includes Netflix.
- Fresh linens and toiletries
- Complimentary parking in front of the house on our side of the street.
Interaction with Guests
Javier works from the home in the office, but when we are off site we are just a quick message away. By renting this bedroom you will more than likely meet other travelers such as yourself as they are renting the other 2 bedrooms as well.
The home is nestled in College Park. This is a great neighborhood to see and experience Orlando as a local. You'll be close to downtown but also away from the tourist traps and traffic from the area. You are walking distance from various restaurants, bars/pubs, coffee shops, Publix (our grocery store) parks and lakes. Edgewater Drive is the main street with everything you might need. Checkout the guide book in the listing and zoom in to see what's around the home!
We recommend you rent a car to maximize your limited time here in Orlando. We provide free parking in the driveway or on our side of the street. The home is located near the following areas by car:
2 minutes from I-4 (main highway in the city)
5 minutes from Florida hospital / Dubsdread Golf Course
6 minutes from Downtown Orlando / Amyway Arena / Church st / Lake Eola / Citrus Bowl / MEGABUS bus stop
7 minutes to Greyhound bus stop
8 Minutes to Maitland
10 minutes to Altamonte Springs
11 minutes to Winter Park/Park Ave & Rollins College
15 minutes to Millenia Mall & 1st Prime Outlet Mall
19 minutes to Universal Studios/Island of Adventures / Halloween Horror Nights / Mardi Gras / Harry Potter / Transformer
21 minutes to Orlando Convention Center
24 minutes to 2nd Prime Outlet Mall
26 minutes to Orlando International Airport
28 minutes to Seaworld / Aquatica
30 minutes to Epcot
31 minutes to Downtown Disney
34 minutes to Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom
45 minutes to Port Canaveral (cruise port) / Coco Beach
1 hr to New Smyrna Beach
1 hr 15 minutes to Kennedy Space Center
1.5 hours to Clearwater Beach
1 hr 45mins to St. Augustine
As you can see we highly recommend a car with your visit to see what the city offers. You can park in the driveway or in front of the home on our side of the street and yes parking is FREE!
If you will not have a car during your stay you can use UBER or Lyft as your taxi, for first time users we can give you a free credit, simply download the app, create a profile and enter in the following promo codes:
Uber - "SFJYP"
Lyft - "JAVIER424"
There is also Lynx which is the Orlando bus system.
Also Super Shuttle is a great and easy way to reach the home if you're flying in without a car.
Or if you're taking the bus into the city check out MEGABUS or Greyhound.
Other Things to Note
If you're interested in booking this room please answer the following questions below and yes for "Instant Bookers" as well. This will speed up the booking process.
- whats the purpose of your visit?
- will you have a car rental during your stay? We have a free parking in the drive way or street parking.
- does anyone have any dog allergies? Mia our dog roams the home but does not enter your bedroom
- did you review the house rules and are you ok with them?
- the bathroom you see in the pictures is a shared bathroom with the other airbnb listing we have. Not to worry we tidy up before and after each guest and have plenty of linens and toiletries to go around. Are you ok with this?
Don't be shy feel free to ask us anything especially if you're new to airbnb ;) This is after all about sharing and feeling comfortable with your hosts!
Our commitment is to provide you:
1. Great Value
2. An impeccably clean room and house
3. A very central location, easy to access everything you want to see in the city.
4. The most comfortable bed. It's a pillow top bed with high sheet thread counts.
5. Expertise on the city to help make your experience memorable- we have over 10 cumulative years in Orlando and very diverse interests. We're here to help!
6. Assistance if you want it and peace and quiet if you don't.
House rules are:
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- No parties in the home.
- No children under 6
- Parking is free, please park in the drive way and leave room for another car too. Or Park on our side of the street (not across the street).
- Carry luggage into room to protect the wood floors. Do not roll luggage
- Turn on house alarm if you are the last one to leave.
- Please lock the front door as you leave or when you come back in.
- Place dirty dishes in the dish washer
- Airbnb guest must have ID verified to book, includes: Offline ID or Government ID, Phone Number and Email.
- Home has wood floors, please no stomping or dropping heavy items on the floors, examples: drop keys on floor, drop luggage on floor. Appreciate you understanding ;)
- Know our check-in times is anytime after 3pm and Checkout is by 10am. Please let us know if you see this being an issue. We have a tight schedule with our cleaning crew who preps the home for you and the next guests.
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- No question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)