After a full day of sightseeing this room is a perfect place to relax and unwind to do it all again the next day. You'll enjoy a comfy and cozy room in a modern updated home that we put a lot of love into over the years. Hope we can host you!
The room is set with a queen size TEMPUR-PEDIC mattress, 2 TEMPUR-PEDIC pillows and 2 regular pillow, 1000 count thread sheets, 4 drawers under the bed for storage, a night stand with lamp, a dresser, 32' Flat Screen Samsung LED TV with Directv, APPLE TV/Netflix for FREE MOVIES/TV SHOWS, a luggage rack, maps/coupon booklet of local attractions and a waste basket. The room size is 121 sq ft (11.24 m2), with closet space and the guest bathroom is shared with our other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/718351).
The home was built in '1979 but fully remodeled in 2009. Its a 2,098 sq ft home (194 m2) with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, with new central A/C system, attached 2 car garage and private pool. There is a full gourmet kitchen, outdoor grill, and home entertainment system in the living room available for your use. As for safety the home comes with secured monitored alarm system and you will be given your personal code upon arrival.
The home is nestled in "College Park." It's located in an upper end neighborhood of Orlando. It's safe to walk or run around the neighborhood. You'll find million dollar homes in the area as you drive or run around the neighborhood. You are within walking distance from various restaurants, Starbucks, Publix (grocery store), parks and lakes. Edgewater Drive is the main street with all the bars/restaurants in College Park. Checkout the map in the listing below and zoom in to see what's around the neighborhood!
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the whole house and up to 30 Mbps, really fast !!
- Complimentary laundry facilities: washer / dryer / iron
- Full access to kitchen / oven / microwave / refrigerator / dishwasher / coffee maker & tea / toaster / vitamix for great smoothies
- Complimentary Direct TV in living room with home entertainment system includes Netflix.
- Fresh linens and toiletries
- Complimentary parking in front of the house on our side of the street.
The home is nestled in College Park. This is a great neighborhood to see and experience Orlando as a local. You'll be close to downtown but also away from the tourist traps and traffic from the area. You are walking distance from various restaurants, bars/pubs, coffee shops, Publix (our grocery store) parks and lakes. Edgewater Drive is the main street with everything you might need. Checkout the map in the listing below and zoom in to see what's around the neighborhood!
We recommend you rent a car to maximize your limited time here in Orlando. We provide free parking in front of the home on our side of the street. The home is located near the following areas by car:
2 minutes from I-4 (main highway in the city)
5 minutes from Florida hospital / Dubsdread Golf Course
6 minutes from Downtown Orlando / Amyway Arena / Church st / Lake Eola / Citrus Bowl / MEGABUS bus stop
7 minutes to Greyhound bus stop
8 Minutes to Maitland
10 minutes to Altamonte Springs
11 minutes to Winter Park/Park Ave & Rollins College
15 minutes to Millenia Mall & 1st Prime Outlet Mall
19 minutes to Universal Studios/Island of Adventures / Halloween Horror Nights / Mardi Gras / Harry Potter / Transformer
21 minutes to Orlando Convention Center
24 minutes to 2nd Prime Outlet Mall
26 minutes to Orlando International Airport
28 minutes to Seaworld / Aquatica
30 minutes to Epcot
31 minutes to Downtown Disney
34 minutes to Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom
45 minutes to Port Canaveral (cruise port) / Coco Beach
1 hr to New Smyrna Beach
1 hr 15 minutes to Kennedy Space Center
1.5 hours to Clearwater Beach
1 hr 45mins to St. Augustine
As you can see we highly recommend a car with your visit to see what the city offers. You can park on the street in front of the house and yes parking is FREE!
If you will not have a car during your stay you can use UBER as your taxi, for first time users we can give you a free credit, simply download the app and enter in promo code "SFJYP"
There is also Lynx which is the Orlando bus system.
Also Super Shuttle is a great and easy way to reach the home if you're flying in without a car.
Or if you're taking the bus into the city check out MEGABUS.
We can provide transportation for a fee upon request and with what our schedule would allow. Inquire for details.
Other Things to Note
If you're interested in booking this room please answer the following questions below and yes for "Instant Bookers" as well. This will speed up the booking process.
- whats the purpose of your visit?
- will you have a car rental during your stay? We have a free parking in the drive way or street parking.
- does anyone have any dog allergies? Mia our dog roams the home but does not enter your bedroom
- did you review the house rules and are you ok with them?
- the bathroom you see in the pictures is a shared bathroom with the other airbnb listing we have. Not to worry we tidy up before and after each guest and have plenty of linens and toiletries to go around. Are you ok with this?
Don't be shy feel free to ask us anything especially if you're new to airbnb ;) This is after all about sharing and feeling comfortable with your hosts!
Our commitment is to provide you:
1. Great Value
2. An impeccably clean room and house
3. A very central location, easy to access everything you want to see in the city.
4. The most comfortable bed. It's a pillow top bed with high sheet thread counts.
5. Expertise on the city to help make your experience memorable- we have over 10 cumulative years in Orlando and very diverse interests. We're here to help!
6. Assistance if you want it and peace and quiet if you don't.
7. Flexible check in and check out
House rules are:
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- Parking is free, please park on the left side of the drive way or directly in front of the home side street (not across the street)
- Carry luggage into room, we can assist if needed, to protect wood floors.
- Turn on house alarm if you are the last one to leave
- Please lock the front door as you leave or when you come back in.
- Place dirty dishes in the dish washer
- Show ID at checkin if you have not verified your airbnb profile.
- Home has wood floors, please no stomping or dropping heavy items on the floors, examples: drop keys on floor, drop luggage on floor. Appreciate you understanding ;)
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- no question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)
Professional does not even begin to describe these hosts. Not only was the room 4 star quality, but I was tended to from the moment I walked into the door. These hosts really know what they are doing, and I would stay with them over a hotel any day of the week.
Javier was the perfect host. Three days in advance he reached out to us to ask what code we'd prefer for the front door. Communication upon arrival was easy and if we ever needed anything Javier gave it right away. A 20-minute walk from the local bus service in Orlando that takes you to the parks. The house is very clean and it's just a pleasure to stay there. Next time I'll definitely stay for longer than just one night. Thanks for everything!
I was enjoyable to stay J&M' house. they are very nice and considerate a couple. The house was very clean. I had a relaxing journey in here. I highly recommend this house.
Hi Javier anf Muriel. Once again thank you for your hospitality. Your home was great, clean and your friendliness really great. Good tips, allway helpfull. The room was spaceous and although we weren't the only guests in the house everything worked out very well. I loved the sourrounding area as well. Hope to see you again. Ben and Fynn
Very comfortable furnished and clean room. Your support with tourist information was quiete helpful. We would definetly stay there again.
The house was so lovely, and very clean. Bed was so comfortable and the location also very safe area. not very far from the airport, and international drive. I highly recommended this place for your amazing and comfortable trip!
올랜도 머무실 한국인들 참고하시면 좋을거같아서 한국말로도 남깁니다.
공항에서 한 25분정도 떨어져있구 올랜도에서 안전한 지역인거 같았어요.
그리고 인터네셔널 드라이브쪽 (아울렛, 여러 레스토랑들, 그리고 호텔) 과도 멀지않았어요. 한 15분정도? 그리고 침대도 너무 깔끔하고 편안했고, 베게도 메모리폼이었으며, 주인분들 너무 친절했어요. 올랜도 비앤비에서 머무실분들 여기 완전 추천합니다.
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I was born in Lima, Peru but raised in Miami, FL. Grew up in South Florida and in 2006 made the move north and now call Orlando, FL home. Married and now livin the dream. My job is in the travel industry, cruise to be exact. I've been doing it since after college and love what I do.
Muriel is from Colombia and recently moved to Orlando. She has a background in fashion design but is going back to school for ESL. She's a total extrovert of the relationship and loves to entertain. Muriel and I both enjoy to travel and like to experience trips through a locals perspective and meet fun people. We've met several in our travels already. We are simple folks and balance each other out. She's the voice of reason and I'm the dreamer, ha!
Mia our shih-tzu / lhasa apso is the greeter of the home. When guests arrive she must sniff you out for approval. No worries she has yet to not approve any of our guests. Also unlike small dogs, she is not a barker. Instead she's more of a cuddler by your side type of pup. She likes to be taken out 3 times a day and must taste test what you're eating ;) She'll be your new friend while you're here.
We've been to: Italy, France, all around the Caribbean, parts of Canada, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica, Australia and all around USA. On our bucket list is Tahiti, Spain, Brazil, All over Europe, Japan and the moon!!
We began hosting guests in Oct 2012 it's been a blast! We look forward to hosting guests from different parts of the world. We would share with you tips for shopping, dining and of course the parks. We strive to have your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Also while you're here we would show you the "local side" of what Orlando has to offer. You just might be surprised!
We've hosted guests from: Poland, Argentina, US, Belgium, UK, Guyana, Malaysia, Germany, Spain, Costa Rica, Chile, Argentina, China, Delhi, Scotland, Ecuador, Australia, Bolivia, Korea, Japan, Tahiti, Estonia, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, India, Finland, Colombia, Peru, France, Brazil, Canada, Ireland, Israel, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Slovenia and South Africa. Where will our next guests be from?
Life motto for us, we are big believers in karma so in our daily lives we try to put out as much positive energy as possible because, "what goes around, comes around!"
Here are some free credits for taxis, if you've never used the phone app before for Uber or Lyft. Download the app create a new profile and enter these promo codes below for your free credits on your 1st ride.
Uber, $20 promo code: SFJYP
Lyft, $20 promo code: javier424
If you're a newbie to airbnb, welcome!