This romantic 18th century, apartment bathed by the sun and pleasant cool with air-conditioning in the summer, was completely renovated in 2008.
It is in the 4th floor (with new elevator/lift) in a historical building building which remains its Pombalino construction for more than two hundred years.
The apartment has a big living room, with a lounge room with a sleeping bed, an equipped kitchen, one suite with a private bathroom, an additional bathroom and 3 further bedrooms (one with double bed and the others with 1-2 single bed).
All rooms have access to a pleasant veranda where you have a view over the typical streets of Lisbon. The apartment is very good for big groups or families. The localization is very central in the old town of Lisbon in the district 'Baixa', you can walk into any place of the centre of Lisbon or you can choose to take one of the many public transportations of that area and be a nature friend. From there you can reach the beaches by bus our train within 15-30 Minutes.
- No smoking in the apartment only on the balcony.
- Please close the water, heating, air-conditioning and windows when you leave the apartment.
- Take always a key with you when you go out of the apartment
- Please leave the rubbish in the waste bins before checking out
- Please leave the apartment in a reazonable state how you found it on your starting day
- Please keep in mind that you are not living alone in the building (keep the noise down) and respect your neighbors
- If there are acidents or breaks in the apartment please inform immediately the owner
- If there is a problem or open question which has to be sort out please call asap the owner