Our one bedroom apartment is modern and welcoming. Located only 7 minutes from the Croisette and 15 minutes from the Palais des Festivals, it will be perfect for up to 4 people coming for an event, a lover's trip or a family vacation.
Fully furnished apartment for rent by the day (3 days minimum) or by the week.
It is a beautiful contemporary 1-bedroom apartment of 592 feet2 (55m2) with a small balcony on the 4th and last floor of the building which has an elevator.
It is located in the heart of Cannes, is fully furnished and can welcome up to 4 people. Apartment with an open outlook.
- One bedroom with double bed and large storage spaces, it has dual air conditioning & heating. It also has an ensuite bathroom.
- Very spacious living-room with a convertible sofa (can fit 2 people for sleeping), 40" LCD TV, Home Cinema 5.1, DVD/DivX Player, Freebox Revolution (Blu-Ray and USB player) with unlimited WiFi and internet. It also has air conditioning.
Toilets in the corridor.
- Open-plan kitchen with a bar separating the kitchen from the living room. It is fully equipped: dish-washer, fridge with freezer, microwave, induction hobs, convection oven, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, washer and dryer, ironing board and iron, etc.
- Sheets, bath towels, and linens are provided.
- Covered parking space available in the garage with direct access to the building elevator.
- Small Balcony
Prices: Price by the day (3 days minimum) that can change depending on the periods and festivals in Cannes. For the Cannes Film Festival, the price is set to 2595€ for the whole period for up to 11 nights. Contact me.
The apartment is close to everything, the closest supermarket is a 30 seconds walk, the Rue d'Antibes with all the shopping stores is a 3 minutes walk, the Croisette (sea promenade) and the Martinez Hotel are a 5 minutes walk and the Palais des Festivals is a 10-15 minutes walk.
The apartment is close to everything, the Rue d'Antibes, the Croisette, a Supermarket, etc. and it's a recent building, clean, and nicely insulated.
The Train Station is very close to the apartment (10-minutes walk) and if you have a car, there is a parking spot that will be available for you in the garage which has direct access to the building's elevator to get to the apartment on the last floor.
Je ne suis pas très embêtant mais pour le respect de l'appartement et des personnes après vous, pouvez-vous s'il vous plait :
- Éteindre l'air conditionné quand vous partez pour un moment
- Fermer les portes et fenêtres quand l'air conditionné est en marche
- Fumer seulement sur le balcon
- Fermer bien la porte à double tour quand vous sortez
- Jeter la poubelle à votre départ
Merci beaucoup !
I am not very picky but for the respect of the apartment and the travelers coming after you, could you please:
- Turn A/C off when you leave the place for a while
- Keep doors and windows closed when A/C is on
- Smoke only on the balcony
- Lock the door when you go out
- Throw the trash away upon your departure
Thank you very much!
Our stay in Florent's apartment was delightful. Everything was convenient, well maintained and comfortable. The grocery store was just across the street, the bus line around the corner and the main beach less than a 10 minute stroll away. We highly recommend this apartment both for its home like amenities and location. Gabby was helpful in introducing us to the apartment and Florent was always accessible by email to answer any questions. We would stay here again.
Very good location: super market is just in front and beach is not at all far. Comfortable apartment. Would recommend!!
Florent was a great host and he was incredibly helpful when we were planning the pre-travel logistics. It is a great apartment – well situated and well presented. Would definitely stay here again.
Although I didn't get to meet Florent personally, he was helpful on email and gave advice on transportation and ensured that we arrived at the apartment safe and sound. His apartment is wonderful and fits all the description as indicated, accessible to a supermarket, which is just across the street. I was here for MIPCOM and the walk to Croisette was barely 10 mins and the walk along the shopping street on the way there was wonderful. I would recommend anyone to stay here because it is clean, safe and accessible to Croisette.
J'ai beaucoup apprécié ma semaine de vacance chez Florent. J'ai eu un très bon contact avec mon hôte, bien que n'avoir pas eu le plaisir de le rencontrer. Gaby était très agréable et je la remercie de sa vigilance
Abbiamo soggiornato 4 notti e l'appartamento è molto confortevole dotato di tutto il necessario ed anche di più.Aria condizionata in ogni camera, cucina ben attrezzata ed arredamento nuovo e piacevole. Dotato di parcheggio privato coperto.Molto vicino alle vie centrali di Cannes.
We stay 4 days and the appartemment is very closed to the main street of Cannes.
The place is very confortable, a/c in every room, private parking is included, new and nice furnitures, kitchen with good appliances.
The appartament is wide and wery confortable for 2/3 persons.
Photo are realistic.
Un parfair appartement!! Un parfait propietaire. Tout genail!! 5 etoiles. On va repetez si on voyage nouvement à Cannes!!!! Merci
I am from Nice, but I love to travel, I have actually already been to each of the five continents we have. I do sport in my free time and I always enjoy a night out with friends with good laugh and tasty food.
We just have one life, so let's no waste it on stuff we're not passionate about.