Our one bedroom apartment is modern and welcoming. Located only 7 minutes from the Croisette and 15 minutes from the Palais des Festivals, it will be perfect for up to 4 people coming for an event, a lover's trip or a family vacation.
Fully furnished apartment for rent by the day (3 days minimum) or by the week.
It is a beautiful contemporary 1-bedroom apartment of 592 feet2 (55m2) with a small balcony on the 4th and last floor of the building which has an elevator.
It is located in the heart of Cannes, is fully furnished and can welcome up to 4 people. Apartment with an open outlook.
- One bedroom with double bed and large storage spaces, it has dual air conditioning & heating. It also has an ensuite bathroom.
- Very spacious living-room with a convertible sofa (can fit 2 people for sleeping), 65" LED TV, Home Cinema 5.1, DVD/DivX Player, Freebox Revolution (Blu-Ray and USB player) with unlimited WiFi and internet. It also has air conditioning.
Toilets in the corridor.
- Open-plan kitchen with a bar separating the kitchen from the living room. It is fully equipped: dish-washer, fridge with freezer, microwave, induction hobs, convection oven, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, washer and dryer, ironing board and iron, etc.
- Sheets, bath towels, and linens are provided.
- Covered parking space available in the garage with direct access to the building elevator.
- Small Balcony
Prices: Price by the day (3 days minimum) that can change depending on the periods and festivals in Cannes. Contact me to have more information.
The apartment is close to everything, the closest supermarket is a 30 seconds walk, the Rue d'Antibes with all the shopping stores is a 3 minutes walk, the Croisette (sea promenade) and the Martinez Hotel are a 5 minutes walk and the Palais des Festivals is a 10-15 minutes walk.
You will have access to the whole place, plus the parking spot in the garage if you have a car.
Interaction with guests
I will always be available on my cell phone or by email for any questions or requests I may be able to help you with.
Other things to note
FOR FILM FESTIVAL, MIPCOM, MIPTV, MIPIM and TAXFREE:
Make sure to contact me prior to booking as there are fixed amounts per event no matter how long you may stay at the apartment.
This host has 48 reviews for other properties.View other reviews