Welcome! Take in all the O’ahu action within easy driving, without the congestion and noise of downtown Honolulu/Waikiki. This 3 bedroom/2.5 bath house is located away from the main downtown area, in a quiet bedroom community of Ewa Villages in Ewa Beach. We are offering our clean and comfortable house for your very affordable Hawaii vacation. This family-friendly large home sits next to the 12th hole of the Ewa Villages Golf Course, in a quiet and small community surrounded by fairways.
• Bedrooms are all upstairs, with no handi-capable access
• Restaurants, bars, groceries, Costco, Sam’s, Walmart, Waikele Outlet shops are all under a 5-mile radius from house
• Property is located near the island’s main roadways: H1, H2 to Mililani and Farrington Highway
• USS Arizona Memorial/Bowfin, Pearl Harbor
• Hiking trails at Diamond Head, Maunawili Falls, Makapu’u Lighthouse, and more
• See the breathtakingly gorgeous beaches of the North Shore
• Catch the golden sunsets from one of the Ko’Olina lagoons
• Visit the Dole Plantation to taste the pineapple ice cream
• There are over 25 golf courses on the island
• White Plains beach is about 5 miles south of this property, but it is a surfing beach and a car is necessary to get there
• Free driveway parking for 2 cars
• 49” TV in the living room, and WIFI internet
• BEDS: 1 Queen bed in master bedroom, 1 full-size bed each in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
• Spacious kitchen is equipped a large fridge, microwave and dishwasher
• 4-burner gas stove/oven range and basic dining ware items and cooking equipment.
• Coin-op laundry facilities
• Starter toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap are provided, as are towels, bed linens and blankets
• Central AC usage will be provided, with an additional $35 a day per unit to offset Hawaii utility costs (4 times more than mainland U.S.)
• A car is recommended to fully enjoy the island, and this location is about 2/3 mile walk to the nearest bus stop
• This is a non-smoking unit; cigarette butts not picked up in the front yard will incur a $25 clean-up charge
• Guests are asked to remove shoes before going inside, and are requested to walk lightly on the second floor
• The beds have a 400 (four hundred) pound total weight limit, recommended by manufacturer
• Beach towels are not provided due to heavy wear & tear on beach terrain, sand flea infestations and extra challenges with laundering and drying
• REMINDER: This is NOT a 5-star hotel; it is a regular house in a regular bedroom community. If you want POSH accommodations, we recommend booking at the JW Marriott’s in Ko’Olina, at $2000 a night for a similar 3 bedroom rental.
• WARNING: The occasional welcoming bug party is NOT indicative of uncleanliness. Everyone is bound to run into them at some point while on island. Even the Royal Iolani Palace has its imperial roaches & bugs. If you can't handle insects, we suggest booking at JW Marriott's. If ants bother you, simply sprinkle salt on the trail to stop them.
• NOTE: We offer unparalleled, unbeatable deals for budget-conscious vacationers. In return, however, we highly value quiet, respectful and considerate Airbnb guests who are not expecting a 5-star hotel for the price of a hostel.
• MORE INFO: We will be happy to provide you with more info on off-the-beaten path places to see. If you want the local insider knowledge on good-and-cheap eats or tucked-away beaches, just ask!
Permit Number: W00621726-01
Mishael is a wonderful hostess! The house was spacious, clean and very relaxing during our stay. She went above and beyond to make sure we had a comfortable visit, and helped me out in a bind during my stay. I had made a mistake on my rental and was supposed to check out a day earlier than I thought I had booked. Mishael and her team were very accommodating and worked it out so I did not have to find another place. They were awesome! I would definitely recommend her property rental and look forward to future visits. Mahalo!
The house was exactly like the pictures. very nice and really comfortable.We had a really good time thanks for sharing it with us.
Our gang of four really could not have been happier with this house! It was spacious and clean and had everything we needed. Truly a bargain compared to what it would have cost us to get three hotel rooms. The master bedroom was cozy, compleat with a king-sized memory foam bed. The adjoining master bathroom was HUGE and had a soaking tub with separate shower, along with a double-sink vanity and TWO spacious walk-in closets. The other bedrooms were adequately sized and all the bedrooms had welcome breezes that really made it so we did not need any air-conditioning at all, even with the mid-80's weather we had the week we were there. There was construction going on next door, that was loud enough to wake us up at 7am each day, but not so loud that it really bothered us. The listing photos are pretty accurate although we did not see a TV in master BR nor was there a rice-cooker or infrared oven in the kitchen. (not that we really missed any of those items). For those of you wondering if the Kapolei area is too out of the way, trust me when I tell you that you can have a truly enjoyable hawaii vacation on this west side of Oahu, without ever having to go into Honolulu or Waikiki, and if you do decide to go where all the people/action is commonly found, its really not that bad a drive so long as you plan well, and avoid rush hour traffic on the freeways. Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa!
There were 5 adults with us. The house is just as it looks in the pictures. There is a lot of space and all the amenities you could need. The only difference is there is now houses being built next door. There are 2 other units under the same roof but you all have separate entrances and unless someone is loud you will not know they are even there. This unit has priority for parking in the driveway. The kitchen is so well stocked it is amazing. If you really wanted to save money and cook at the house there is everything you could need. There is a nice washer and dryer in downstairs bathroom. The closet in the hallway has several things for the beach, chairs, boogie boards, swim fins. We left a beach umbrella for everyone to use in the future. I recommend going to Foodland for grocery shopping. Sign up for their discount card for sales. The best and closest beach is White Plains Beach. Has bathroom with showers, tables and BBQs, the beach is beautiful and has swimming and surfing with lifeguards. We went ahead and paid extra to have the a/c on. You can probably make it without a/c there are ceiling fans and standing fans in every room. We had a few people with us that are very hot natured so better to be safe that sorry. Any problems and you can call the manager on the island and they take care of everything immediately. I would highly recommend this property. I have stayed in Waikiki and prefer this so much more. It is quiet and beautiful. You are close enough to everything and you will need a rental car to get around the island. Skip the tours and just drive around and see things for yourself. I could not have asked (email hidden) to stay at such an amazing price. This is great for families but if there is just a couple the price is still worth the stay. I hope everyone has the chance to have as an amazing vacation as we had. Thank you to Mishael for such great memories. We will be back.
The house is very spacious and has all the amenities you need for an extended stay. Though the description mentions coin-op laundry, a full-size washer and dryer is provided. Wifi and big screen TV were perfect for March madness! If you're looking to be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, this place is ideal. This place is a short 10 minute drive from Ko O'lina beach and its resorts. The large kitchen was great for cooking up family meals to save cash for more fun island adventures.
The house was great! Large, lots of towels, close enough to major attractions. Aloha!
The house in Ewa was perfect for our needs. It is definitely away from the the tourist area of Waikiki, which is what we were looking for. Was just my wife and I, but would be a great rental for a larger family as the unit had 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. Very rare to find that kind of space in Hawaii. Mishael was responsive to our needs. Thanks for a great stay!
Thanks, David, for being a great guest, good communication, and good compliments on the house. Appreciate you pointing out the hard-to-find spaciousness of the house. Mainlanders just take that for granted. But here in Hawaii, space is a premium, and this house's value is lost on most tourists. Thanks again and we'll keep the welcome mat out for you and wife! All the best in life to you.
We spent one week at Mishael Mariano's house in Ewa Beach. The description and photos on the website accurately reflect the house and its amenities. There has been some wear and tear on the funiture since the photos were taken but all in all we were very happy with the accomodations. There were 5 adults and we found it to (email hidden) to come home to after a day of sightseeing. The dinning room table only seats 4 but there were 2 additional places at a counter in the kitchen. The kitchen was large enough for 3 of us to comfortably work on fixing meals without running into each other. The bedrooms were nice size, certainly larger than some hotel rooms. The only thing that I might suggest is maybe a little extra dusting of shelves and under furniture. We also had a slight problem with not having enough wash clothes when we arrived but it was quickly taken care of by the manager who came over on a Sun to give us more. Also I would like to remind everone that traffic on Oahu is very heavy especally during the commuter times. If you have resevations, be sure and allow extra time. I would gladly recommend this home to my friends and family.
This is a very good rental for those looking for all the space of a 3 bedroom house. The condition and amenities were as detailed in the description by the owner. Good communication.
Internet was good, great TV w/ cable and BD player for entertainment. Convenient furniture and appliances.
Located in a suburb in a quiet neighborhood w/ a unit in the backyard that was occupied during our stay. Some noise drifts in but it was always quiet at night and morning.
The reason for 4 stars is that the AC is available w/ an additional charge. The additional charge is reasonable given the cost of utilities, but I think the point could be better emphasized. There are plenty of fans which made it well manageable, but the sealed windows prevent access to morning and evening breezes.
I would stay here again because the location and space works for our needs at good price.
It is a beautiful house and clean/comfortable. It is located in a very convenient area to drive around the whole island.
We have stayed for two weeks and driven the whole island.
Mishael is very responsive and kind. Though we did not play golf this time, there is a very reasonable golf course within a walking distance. We want to come back again to play golf next time.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT