About this listing
Hi! Thank you for checking out our listing! As an experienced hosts with over 180 5−Star Reviews, we are dedicated to creating a very enjoyable, "home away from home" experience for all our guests. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Our top-floor apartment is very spacious and bright with vaulted ceilings, skylights, and wood burning fireplace.
*** OVERVIEW ***
- Private Master Suite with private ensuite bathroom in a smoke-free home
- Private entrance from the outside directly to your Master Suite
- Free WiFi/ Internet
- Free off-street private parking
- Within 7 minutes walking distance to public transportation
- Complimentary bagels in the morning, bottled water in your room, and unlimited coffee/tea during your stay
*** ABOUT YOUR MASTER SUITE ***
You/you+friend will stay in our master suite. You will enjoy this very private and quiet room. It's tastefully furnished and features comfortable queen size bed, writing desk, walk−in closet, private entrance from the outside, and it's own private bathroom.
With attention to detail here we supply quality fresh bed linen for your comfortable bed along with plenty of storage space, and all the right touches to make you feel at home.
Here's a list of room features and amenities that adorn your suite:
− Your own private entrance from the outside
− Private deck/terrace
− Private ensuite bathroom (with tub/shower combination)
− Complimentary toiletries, soap, shampoo & conditioner
− Hair dryer
− Iron/ironing board
− Walk−in closet with hangers
− In−room coffee maker and a selection of teas
− Chicago city maps and guides for your use
− Yoga mat and fitness ball
− Air conditioning/central heating
− Windows may be opened
− Lockable room
− Free use of washing machine & dryer
Please drop us an email to enquire about anything. If you stay with us, we promise to look after you.
You will have your own private master bedroom with private ensuite bathroom, private deck, and private entrance from the outside.
You are welcome to use the kitchen at any time to make coffee or tea, use the microwave, and to keep things in our fridge. Full use of the kitchen is only available for extended-stay guests (7 nights or more), or by prior arrangement.
*** FREE PARKING ***
If you are driving, we have uncovered off-street private parking space in the back of the house available complimentary for our guests.
Interaction with Guests
We're on hand should you need anything or have any questions.
You'll be in Wicker Park − one of the most energetic, funky and exciting neighborhoods in Chicago. In fact, just recently Wicker Park was named "#4 Hipster neighborhood in U.S." by Forbes Magazine.
Wicker Park is known for its art galleries, music venues, boutiques, and a variety of restaurants−Japanese, Thai, French, Italian, Indian, Greek, really good pizza, and even Peruvian and Jamaican are all represented. There's so much more, so if you're interested, please ask!
Conveniently located near everything, this neighborhood is an ideal base for exploring all of downtown Chicago's attractions. In fact, downtown Chicago is just an 8−minute ride on the CTA Blue Line train.
Blue Line 'L' train Division stop: 7 minute walk
#56 Milwaukee bus: 6−minute walk
#70 Division bus: 5−minute walk
#9 Ashland bus: 6−minute walk
#72 North bus: 6−minute walk
*** AIRPORT TRANSIT TRAVEL TIME ***
O'Hare Airport: travel time 33 min. (Blue Line 'L' train)
Midway Airport: travel time 45 min. (Orange Line to Blue Line 'L' train)
Other Things to Note
* Please note our apartment is on the 3rd floor with no elevator.
* If you're new to Airbnb and don't have feedback yet, please complete your profile, verify your account, and message us first to introduce yourself a bit.
* Please refer to the Calendar above on this page for availability. You may make stay requests up to 3 months in advance. Two nights minimum stay required if you are checking-in on Friday or Saturday.
- Check−in time is after 3:00pm.
- Check−out time is at 11:00am. We are very flexible with check−out time, provided there are no guests arriving the same day as your departure. Just relax and take your time. We would ask you to check−out at 11:00am if we do have other guests arriving the same day so the cleaning personnel can prepare the room for their arrival.
- No smoking inside the house...though you will have access to private deck, on which you may enjoy a cigarette, cigar or pipe; we have ashtrays.
- Please take shoes off when entering our home.
- Most importantly have fun and enjoy your stay!
Your private master suite has a comfortable queen size bed, featuring crisp sheets, plush blanket, and soft pillows.