About This Listing
A brand new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at my place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs; be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
*** LOCAL AMENITIES ***
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Small convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
Excellent apartment and location. Everything organised and easy to access and manage. Host was most pleasant and ensured a comfortable stay. Highly recommended.
Excelente el lugar, muy recomendable, las indicaciones de Alessandro fueron precisas, gracias.
We had a wonderful stay in Alessandro's building. The flat was very clean and well-kept and we were provided with many amenities including towels, snacks, drinks, toiletries etc. There was also an iron and ironing board which was super helpful. Pimlico was a lovely neighborhood, very central, and the tube station was close and easy to navigate. Alessandro gave us some great recommendations for local places to have breakfast and coffee and he was very welcoming. A wonderful place to stay if you like the freedom and privacy of staying in your own space in a central location. Thanks Alessandro!
My staying at Alessandro's place was absolutely pleasant. Location was great and having a bike rental station nearby was a definately plus for us. Room was clean and warm and it was very thoughtful of him to prepare map and multi adaptor on the top of a bottle of wine and refreshments.
I will highly recommend his place to anyone visiting London!
Alessandro was a great host! We had been in touch prior to arrival and he was very accommodating! When we arrived in London we were greeted with a bottle of wine. Highly recommend - the location perfect! The tube station is very close and you can even walk to numerous sights.
El estudio es pequeño, como se muestra en las fotos pero es perfecto para dos personas. Tiene todo lo que necesitas y mas! Alessandro fue muy amable con nosotros, si bien no lo vimos porque nos demoramos, nos dejo todo listo y nos envió la info necesaria para poder ingresar al depto. El baño es compartido con otro estudio pero esta súper limpio, ni siquiera nos cruzamos con los vecinos. Tanto el departamento como el baño están impecables! Definitivamente volveríamos!
This host has 1800 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.