About This Listing
A brand new and modern ensuite studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and spacious private studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at this studio.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, stylish and very comfortable ensuite studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
It is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has its own toilet and shower facilities. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs; be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Private bathroom with shower
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Small convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
It's a no-smoking studio.
Please, respect the others, don't make noise after 10pm.
Excellent little studio in the heart of London, literally 5 minutes walk from Victoria station. The studio is clean and comfortable and quiet despite it's central location.
We arrived very late and found all we needed to have a drink waiting for us in the fridge, very much appreciated Alessandro, we'll certainly be coming back!
Great location, very clean and welcoming space (including a stocked snack cabinet and a bottle of wine upon arrival), very responsive communication, and easy check-in/-out process. I'd recommend it to anyone visiting town!
Petit studio très pratique, confortable et surtout conforme à la description. Tout équipé, il n'est qu'à 10 min à pieds de la station de métro Victoria donc super pratique. Il y a même un petit supermarché sur le chemin. Alessandro est très arrangeant et facilement joignable. Rien à redire! C'est une personne sérieuse. Vous pouvez partir les yeux fermés! Nous avons passé un séjour agréable. :-)
I loved staying in this little studio in London. It was clean and comfortable and the location was perfection. The neighborhood is picturesque, there are tons of eateries and shops in the area, and it only takes a 5-10 minute walk to get to either the Victoria Station or Pimlico Underground station. It made getting around super easy and it felt safe to walk, even in the middle of the night.
We didn't meet Alessandro, but he was very helpful and attentive throughout the booking process and retrieving the keys was a breeze. Would definitely stay again!
This host has 1717 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.