A brand new and modern ensuite studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and spacious private studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at this studio.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, stylish and very comfortable ensuite studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
It is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has its own toilet and shower facilities. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs; be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Private bathroom with shower
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Small convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
It's a no-smoking studio.
Please, respect the others, don't make noise after 10pm.
Alessandra welcomed me quite nicely. All was in order and as expected. I felt I could get help if I needed it.
Stayed in the flat for two nights with my boyfriend. The flat was clean and conveniently located near the metro and the Apollo theatre where we saw the musical Wicked. With a small walk you could access also the Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. It was nice that Alessandro had left basic things to the kitchen to welcome us. We didnt see Alessandro but his system to deliver the keys was clever and easy.
very nice studio
well equipped, comfortable, well heated
with food for our arrival
the street is very quiet
Great location 10 minutes from Victoria Station and 30 minutes from central London
we recommend this studio
It was great location.
Very comfortable and easy access to attraction of London.
Cozy and nice room is perfect for couple.
Hot water for shower is perfect too!
But Wifi and cellular data speed is too low.
It is only disadvantage of this room.
I strongly recommend this room for couple.
L'appartamento era molto pulito ed esattamente come visto dalle foto. Vicinissimo alla stazione centrale e facile da raggiungere. Alessandro molto gentile e disponibile a risolverci ogni dubbio.
Staying at Alessandro's is always excellent value for money, comfortable, clean, and quiet.
My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed staying in studio that we reserved with Alessandro. The place was very clean, and exactly what we expected (the pictures provided are quite accurate). Alessandro always responded in a timely manner whenever I contacted him and was very helpful. The studio is centrally located to all the main spots in London. If I ever get to travel to London again, I will definitely book with Alessandro.
This host has 1631 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.