A modern spacious house with creative luxury interior. Exquisite views of the mountains. In the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands in a multi-cultural neighbourhood. 2 minutes drive to the nearest shopping mall, 7 min from Stellenbosch town centre, 20 minutes from the beach, 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport, 35 minutes from Cape Town. Perfect base from which to explore the region – best wines, restaurants, scenery and culture South Africa has to offer.
2 Bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room. Barbecue facilities with large table on patio overlooking the mountains. Well-kept garden that attracts lovely local birds. Good security and alarm system. Wi-fi internet included. Weekly cleaning service.
Highlights of the area include:
– Several of the world's best wine estates within a 25km radius (there are at least 30 estates within a 10km radius!)
– At least 3 slow food weekend markets within a 10km radius
– 4 of the Top 10 restaurants* in South Africa are in Stellenbosch (4 more are in Cape Town/Franschhoek)
– Jonkershoek Nature Reserve: one of the most beautiful reserves in South Africa (15 minute drive away)
– Strawberry farms (our neighbourhood was originally part of a strawberry farm)
– The list goes on ... For more details about Stellenbosch, go to (website hidden)
*Eat Out Awards 2012
(Please note that (website hidden)'s Street View is very outdated and does not feature our home yet – we have only built it one year ago!)
Thank you Dian & Liezel. Your very comfortable and modern home provided us with a perfect base for our week in the winelands. We never tired of the wonderful view of the Simonberg. The house is impeccably clean and we enjoyed the many creative touches throughout. We did not have the pleasure of meeting Liezel, but Dian was most welcoming and extremely helpful in getting us settled in. Thanks again for a very pleasant stay. John, Lynette and David.
Hi John, Lynette and David,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay in our home – it's always nice to hear when the decorative details are appreciated. All the best for your travels and I sincerely hope that we can meet again in the near future!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT