Linwood Ave is a great walking street loaded with beautiful historic mansions and famous architecture
THE APARTMENT & LOCATION:
* Spacious upscale 2 bedroom apartment in a newer building in a historic neighborhood
* This is a first floor apartment with easy access
* Located in a prime neighborhood that is safe, quiet, centrally located, beautiful, and has professional tenants and neighbors
* Wonderful area for walking; streets (Linwood Ave and nearby streets) are loaded with historic mansions and famous architecture
* Fully stocked kitchen with cookware, utensils, microwave, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and various small appliances
* Bedroom (1) has king size bed and Bedroom (2) has 2 twin size memory foam beds
* Living room is cozy with plenty of seating
* Dinning room has large eating table
* Full bathroom
* Plenty of closet and storage space
* Coin laundry in basement
* Off-street parking for 2 vehicles parked in tandem
* Walking distance to Buffalo's medical corridor, architectural tours, restaurants, bars, shopping, public transportation (e.g. bus, subway, etc.), and more
* Many nearby attractions such as Buffalo's theater district (Shea's Theater), Niagara Falls, shopping (Galleria Mall, Elmwood Village, Allentown), Buffalo's International Airport, and many more
* Short drive to other great destinations, as well as close proximity to most of the colleges and universities in Buffalo, such as the University at Buffalo's south Campus and North Campus, Canisius College, Buffalo State College, D'Youville, ECC, and many others
* No smoking
* Normal City Ordinance quiet hours
* Parking for two cars parked in tandem in assigned space (in rear of driveway in front of the tan shed)
* Respect the property and the neighbors
* Use coasters under drinking glasses
*** Please do not set anything on antique round marble table in corner of living room***
* Upon check-out:
** Place all used linens (towels, sheets, etc.) into wicker hamper
** Place all used dishes and utensils in dishwasher and run it; hand wash any items that you do not put in dishwasher or do not fit in the dishwasher; you may leave these items on dish rack to dry
** Take all trash out to the blue garbage bin next to the driveway
** Dishwasher soap and garbage bags are located under kitchen sink
*** If you obtained keys from the lockbox, then return them to the lockbox and scramble the combination***
*Note: Washer and dryer are located in basement and are coin-operated
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!
This was our second time at Stephen's apartment, which we just love. It is so large, comfortable, well furnished, well equipped, quiet, convenient, clean and welcoming. The master bed is amazing to sleep in, the kitchen remarkably nice and the living room a pleasure to spend time in. The whole place is nicely done, in great shape and well equipped. Check in and check out are a breeze and Stephen is both attentive and flexible. We strongly recommend this place.
The apartment is very well located, in perfect conditions, very clean, nicely furnished, and with everything you need for a nice stay at Buffalo. All appliances are new, the kitchen and laundry have all those little details that make you feel at home.
My husband and I stayed here with our 2 year old for the weekend and it was a great apartment for us. Everything was clean, and we had everything we needed to make meals. The beds were very comfortable, and there was plenty of closet space and drawers available for clothing storage. The neighborhood is great, being close to the Elmwood Village, Delaware Park and many other great spots in Buffalo. We will definitely stay here again in the future.
Our experience at Stephen's apartment was absolutely wonderful. He provided easy instructions for checking in and the apartment was better than described. Comfortable beds, big closets and dressers, great free parking. We were in town for a family wedding/reunion so we had most meals out, but could have easily prepared all our meals there. The location is great! We enjoyed walking around and seeing all the beautiful old homes and architecture and could quickly drive to Williamsville for the family festivities. I would highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Buffalo! We will definitely try it again for our next trip!
I can't even begin to describe how awesome this trip was!! My Gma and mom are very specific with their needs and we have never been anywhere where everyone was truly happy. But WE WERE HERE! I am so thankful for this host! He is the reason we will use air bnb again!
This was my first time using airbnb and it was a great experience. The apartment was clean and exactly as advertised. Stephen was very clear with his instructions and the whole process could not have been any easier.
Walking into Stephen's apartment was like walking into our own home. The apartment was beautifully appointed, welcoming and warm. The king-size bed was like sleeping on a cloud, and the linens were soft and lovely. My husband and I were on vacation, so we didn't do much cooking but everything one would need to prepare a meal was available. My husband is a Buffalo native and Stephen's apartment is only two blocks from were my husband grew up. You really should walk the neighborhood to see the beautiful Victorian homes; most especially the ones that have been maintained true to the era. to The neighborhood is safe, quiet, pedestrian and bicycle friendly, and within walking distance to many quaint, fun and excellent restaurants. The apartment is close to public transit, the airport, "The Ralph" and the Buffalo Sabers Hockey Arena. While in Buffalo we drove through Amish country and visited Lily Dale; a spiritualist community founded sometime around 1927. For south Florida residents, both areas were a breath of fresh of air.
Stephen's apartment was so delightful to come "home" to at the end of each day. His neighbors are quiet and friendly, parking is abundant and the large, cushy couch is a great place to relax and put your feet up after a long day of sight-seeing and attending the Bills and Sabers games . Stephen is very easy to stay in touch with and answered the few questions we had. We very highly recommend Stephen's apartment for your home away from home while in Buffalo...We will book with Stephen the next time we're in town!
Great guy, passionate about Buffalo’s architecture, history, and diverse entertainment offerings. During the past 13 years I’ve lived in Buffalo and grew to love this medium sized City and its many conveniences and delicious food. I attended undergraduate and gradute school at the University at Buffalo, I worked in Marketing at Fisher-Price Toys / Mattel Inc., and started an investment property business. Buffalo’s four seasons make it an ever changing interesting place to live and play. Buffalo is the “Easy City." Easy to get around, easy to do the things you love, easy to find great people and great food, all without the hassle of big City traffic and big City prices.