THE APARTMENT & LOCATION:
* Spacious upscale 2 bedroom apartment in a newer building in a historic neighborhood
* This is a first floor apartment with easy access
* Located in a prime neighborhood that is safe, quiet, centrally located, beautiful, and has professional tenants and neighbors
* Wonderful area for walking; streets (Linwood Ave and nearby streets) are loaded with historic mansions and famous architecture
* Fully stocked kitchen with cookware, utensils, microwave, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and various small appliances
* Bedroom (1) has king size bed and Bedroom (2) has 2 twin size memory foam beds
* Living room is cozy with plenty of seating
* Dinning room has large eating table
* Full bathroom
* Plenty of closet and storage space
* Coin laundry in basement
* Off-street parking for 2 vehicles parked in tandem
* Walking distance to Buffalo's medical corridor, architectural tours, restaurants, bars, shopping, public transportation (e.g. bus, subway, etc.), and more
* Many nearby attractions such as Buffalo's theater district (Shea's Theater), Niagara Falls, shopping (Galleria Mall, Elmwood Village, Allentown), Buffalo's International Airport, and many more
* Short drive to other great destinations, as well as close proximity to most of the colleges and universities in Buffalo, such as the University at Buffalo's south Campus and North Campus, Canisius College, Buffalo State College, D'Youville, ECC, and many others
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$2000 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||1:00 PM|
We didn't actually get a chance to meet Stephen but he provided a lot of great info, very helpful. The apartment is exactly as it looks in the pics, very nice, everything we needed and a good location. Recommended.
Stephen's place was wonderful! Clean and well kept it was a very pleasant stay in very snowy Buffalo. I loved the personality of the apartment and how quiet it was. He was available for any issues we had even being out of town! I would totally recommend his apartment for anyone coming to Buffalo! Thanks Stephen!
I stayed for my first time in Buffalo from December 7 to December 30, 2013 in the Stephen apartment and everything was super clean, cozy, great location near of the groceries, walgreens, metro (bus/train), restaurants, very secure, quiet, etc... The apartment have everything needed. I really enjoyed my stay in Buffalo and in the Stephen apartment. Highly recommended!
Of half a dozen apartments we have rented in the greater Buffalo area, this was the best. The neighborhood is historic, architecturally interesting, and convenient to all of Buffalo. The furnishings are of good quality, and the kitchen was capable of preparing a full Thanksgiving dinner. This will be our choice for return visits.
We had a wonderful time at Stephen's place. Had a spot of trouble with the internet when we first got there and instantly there were two neighbours over to help us out. Nice and quiet. Good neighbourhood and a comfortable, well-equipped apartment. The only teeny, tiny quibble is that the blinds aren't very good and it is very bright outside at night, so a lot of light came in when we were trying to sleep--but that is a very minor detail.
My spouse and a friend of ours stayed at Stephen's apartment for a weekend, and loved it. The location was central -- a short walk to Anchor bar and a short drive to the Knox Albright gallery. We felt safe at the apartment and in the neighbourhood. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and had everything we needed for the weekend. Stephen was also quick to reply to my messages and was helpful when I asked questions. All three of us would definitely try to stay in Stephen's apartment the next time we're in Buffalo.
Three girlfriends wanted to have a getaway together, and we felt like the home was our own. Nicely furnished and spotless. Loved the location also walking distance to a lot of the core. Safe and architecturally interesting area. Smooth interactions with Stephen and worked well to use the lockbox. Well stocked kitchen with handy stock items for every day use.
We were in Buffalo for a conference and preferred to not stay in a hotel. Stephen was great and the home was beautiful. Even the small touches were thought of including products in the bathroom and supplies to make coffee. Stephen was great about answering any questions and next time we're in Buffalo we'll look up Stephen and can't wait to stay again.
Such a great place! The pictures don't do justice to how spacious it is. Very clean, in a nice quiet building. The neighbourhood was lovely, and so close to everything. Stephen was a great host, and I would definitely recommend staying here!
I traveled to Buffalo, New York for 6 days to visit family. I had not been to Buffalo in 30 years but wanted my own place to wind down after a long day of visiting.
So glad I found Stephen's (website hidden)'s location was perfect for my daily juants with different family members and was also located in an area of Buffalo that had special meaning to me.
The apartment is located on a beautiful street lined with stately, older homes. Stephen's design style is impeccable and so very comfortable, especially the living room seating and the king sized bed. Very quiet building residents, the building only has 8 apartments. And a BIG plus is the off street parking !!!!
I did not get to meet Stephen but he was easily reached via phone/text.
There are many options in Buffalo via Airbnb but after driving around all areas of Buffalo for 6 days I can honestly say Stephen's apartment location is very desirable and safe. I arrived home each night fairly late and was not concerned for my safety. The street, as mentioned is well established and the apartment grounds are well lit and clean.
Any subsequent visits I may make to Buffalo, I would rent from Stephen again.