About This Listing
Linwood Ave is a great walking street loaded with beautiful historic mansions and famous architecture
THE APARTMENT & LOCATION:
* Spacious upscale 2 bedroom apartment in a newer building in a historic neighborhood
* This is a first floor apartment with easy access
* Located in a prime neighborhood that is safe, quiet, centrally located, beautiful, and has professional tenants and neighbors
* Wonderful area for walking; streets (Linwood Ave and nearby streets) are loaded with historic mansions and famous architecture
* Fully stocked kitchen with cookware, utensils, microwave, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and various small appliances
* Bedroom (1) has king size bed and Bedroom (2) has 2 twin size memory foam beds
* Living room is cozy with plenty of seating
* Flat screen TV with dvd, ROKU (Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Showtime Anytime, EPIX, and other stations), & digital antenna for local stations
* Dinning room has large eating table
* Full bathroom
* Plenty of closet and storage space
* Coin laundry in basement
* Off-street parking for 2 vehicles parked in tandem
* Walking distance to Buffalo's medical corridor, architectural tours, restaurants, bars, shopping, public transportation (e.g. bus, subway, etc.), and more
* Many nearby attractions such as Buffalo's theater district (Shea's Theater), Niagara Falls, shopping (Galleria Mall, Elmwood Village, Allentown), Buffalo's International Airport, and many more
* Short drive to other great destinations, as well as close proximity to most of the colleges and universities in Buffalo, such as the University at Buffalo's south Campus and North Campus, Canisius College, Buffalo State College, D'Youville, ECC, and many others
The neighborhood is a very special historic place, enjoy walking or driving the streets!
Convenient transportation options such as buses (Metro), subway, taxi, uber, walking, biking, or bring or rent your own vehicle
* No smoking
* Normal City Ordinance quiet hours
* Parking for two cars parked in tandem in assigned space (in rear of driveway in front of the tan shed)
* Respect the property and the neighbors
* Use coasters under drinking glasses
*** Please do not set anything on antique round marble table in corner of living room***
* Upon check-out:
** Place all used linens (towels, sheets, etc.) into wicker hamper
** Place all used dishes and utensils in dishwasher and run it; hand wash any items that you do not put in dishwasher or do not fit in the dishwasher; you may leave these items on dish rack to dry
** Take all trash out to the blue garbage bin next to the driveway
** Dishwasher soap and garbage bags are located under kitchen sink
*** If you obtained keys from the lockbox, then return them to the lockbox and scramble the combination***
*Note: Washer and dryer are located in basement and are coin-operated
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!
My friends and I needed a place to stay in buffalo after seeing the imagine dragons concert so we figured we'd try this place. It was a very good decision. The entire process was very easy and straight forward. It cost us much less than a hotel would, but with a much better experience. If we are ever in buffalo again we will definitely try to stay here again.
Great location in a historic part of Buffalo. Apartment had plenty of room and was very clean. Will stay there again.
The place is clean and cozy. Great location to the famous buffalo wings and nice neighborhood.
We had a great stay at Stephen's beautiful, quiet, and clean apartment. The neighborhood is wonderful. No complaints - we had everything we needed and Stephen was very sweet and checked in to make sure we were happy. I especially loved the giant, comfortable bed!
A fine airbnb experience in every respect. A spacious, very clean, and comfortable place to stay for a couple or for four people for a short or longer visit. Stephen is an excellent host, the listing description is totally accurate and the neighbourhood is wonderful, safe, and easily accessible to downtown. We look forward to the opportunity of staying at the apartment again.
Garth & Monique McNaughton
About the Host, Stephen
Great guy, passionate about Buffalo’s architecture, history, and diverse entertainment offerings. During the past 13 years I’ve lived in Buffalo and grew to love this medium sized City and its many conveniences and delicious food. I attended undergraduate and gradute school at the University at Buffalo, I worked in Marketing at Fisher-Price Toys / Mattel Inc., and started an investment property business. Buffalo’s four seasons make it an ever changing interesting place to live and play. Buffalo is the “Easy City." Easy to get around, easy to do the things you love, easy to find great people and great food, all without the hassle of big City traffic and big City prices.