About this listing
Linwood Ave is a great walking street loaded with beautiful historic mansions and famous architecture
THE APARTMENT & LOCATION:
* Spacious upscale 2 bedroom apartment in a newer building in a historic neighborhood
* This is a first floor apartment with easy access
* Located in a prime neighborhood that is safe, quiet, centrally located, beautiful, and has professional tenants and neighbors
* Wonderful area for walking; streets (Linwood Ave and nearby streets) are loaded with historic mansions and famous architecture
* Fully stocked kitchen with cookware, utensils, microwave, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and various small appliances
* Bedroom (1) has king size bed and Bedroom (2) has 2 twin size memory foam beds
* Living room is cozy with plenty of seating
* Flat screen TV with dvd, ROKU (Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Showtime Anytime, EPIX, and other stations), & digital antenna for local stations
* Dinning room has large eating table
* Full bathroom
* Plenty of closet and storage space
* Coin laundry in basement
* Off-street parking for 2 vehicles parked in tandem
* Walking distance to Buffalo's medical corridor, architectural tours, restaurants, bars, shopping, public transportation (e.g. bus, subway, etc.), and more
* Many nearby attractions such as Buffalo's theater district (Shea's Theater), Niagara Falls, shopping (Galleria Mall, Elmwood Village, Allentown), Buffalo's International Airport, and many more
* Short drive to other great destinations, as well as close proximity to most of the colleges and universities in Buffalo, such as the University at Buffalo's south Campus and North Campus, Canisius College, Buffalo State College, D'Youville, ECC, and many others
The neighborhood is a very special historic place, enjoy walking or driving the streets!
Convenient transportation options such as buses (Metro), subway, taxi, uber, walking, biking, or bring or rent your own vehicle
* No smoking
* Normal City Ordinance quiet hours
* Parking for two cars parked in tandem in assigned space (in rear of driveway in front of the tan shed)
* Respect the property and the neighbors
* Use coasters under drinking glasses
*** Please do not set anything on antique round marble table in corner of living room***
* Upon check-out:
** Place all used linens (towels, sheets, etc.) into wicker hamper
** Place all used dishes and utensils in dishwasher and run it; hand wash any items that you do not put in dishwasher or do not fit in the dishwasher; you may leave these items on dish rack to dry
** Take all trash out to the blue garbage bin next to the driveway
** Dishwasher soap and garbage bags are located under kitchen sink
*** If you obtained keys from the lockbox, then return them to the lockbox and scramble the combination***
*Note: Washer and dryer are located in basement and are coin-operated
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Stephen's apartment was just as he described it, a neat, comfortable, well-located place to rest while you are exploring Buffalo. Everything about the experience was easy and clear. We didn't meet Stephen but he communicated with us before we arrived and before we left to make sure all went well. The upstairs neighbor was very friendly. The street and neighborhood is wonderful.
The Apartment was clean and big enough for 4 People. The Kitchen Gas everything what you need for vacations. Also the neighborhood was nice and safe.
A big THANK YOU to Stephen
Stephen, you are the perfect host. The apartment is better than described. You can literally move in with only your clothes and toothbrush. Thank you for all you did to make our stay perfect. We loved the neighborhood, a wonderful place for a morning walk.
We were met at the apartment by Stephen's sister who helped us get settled in and familiar with the apartment. Right from the start it was clear that this was a great apartment in a perfect location. The apartment is spacious and well-equipped, bright and very comfortable. It is located on a lovely and quiet street convenient to Buffalo's downtown sights, as well as Elmwood Village and Delaware Park. It will be my destination for all my trips to Buffalo.
A great stay! The place was comfortable, well-appointed, and convenient. And Stephen was the ideal host -- thorough and very responsive. Would definitely like to stay again.
Thanks so much for sharing your comfy apartment. It was the perfect home base for us. Stephen is an excellent host. Available if you need him and very friendly. This is a clean and comfortable space on a lovely street.
About the Host, Stephen
Great guy, passionate about Buffalo’s architecture, history, and diverse entertainment offerings. During the past 13 years I’ve lived in Buffalo and grew to love this medium sized City and its many conveniences and delicious food. I attended undergraduate and gradute school at the University at Buffalo, I worked in Marketing at Fisher-Price Toys / Mattel Inc., and started an investment property business. Buffalo’s four seasons make it an ever changing interesting place to live and play. Buffalo is the “Easy City." Easy to get around, easy to do the things you love, easy to find great people and great food, all without the hassle of big City traffic and big City prices.