THE APARTMENT & LOCATION:
* Spacious upscale 2 bedroom apartment in a newer building in a historic neighborhood
* This is a first floor apartment with easy access
* Located in a prime neighborhood that is safe, quiet, centrally located, beautiful, and has professional tenants and neighbors
* Wonderful area for walking; streets (Linwood Ave and nearby streets) are loaded with historic mansions and famous architecture
* Fully stocked kitchen with cookware, utensils, microwave, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and various small appliances
* Bedroom (1) has king size bed and Bedroom (2) has 2 twin size memory foam beds
* Living room is cozy with plenty of seating
* Dinning room has large eating table
* Full bathroom
* Plenty of closet and storage space
* Coin laundry in basement
* Off-street parking for 2 vehicles parked in tandem
* Walking distance to Buffalo's medical corridor, architectural tours, restaurants, bars, shopping, public transportation (e.g. bus, subway, etc.), and more
* Many nearby attractions such as Buffalo's theater district (Shea's Theater), Niagara Falls, shopping (Galleria Mall, Elmwood Village, Allentown), Buffalo's International Airport, and many more
* Short drive to other great destinations, as well as close proximity to most of the colleges and universities in Buffalo, such as the University at Buffalo's south Campus and North Campus, Canisius College, Buffalo State College, D'Youville, ECC, and many others
His apartment was very clean and spacious. It was very very nice, the kitchen was very equipped. It just 20 minutes away from Niagara Falls. The neighboor is quiet. We reccomend it absolutely!!!
Beautyful and spacious house in the hearth of Buffalo. Very clean and well kept! The host is very available and kind! Very recommended!! Elena&Eric
We rented this apartment again because it is fully functional, well maintained, and is in a convenient and very attractive neighborhood. We were completely satisfied with our stay.
stephen responded to my emails and call promptly. the neighborhood is beautiful and peaceful. i can't remember the third question. it disappeared when i started writing.
We spent three nights at Stephen's apartment while visiting Buffalo for a family wedding. The location was excellent -- within walking distance of downtown and the vibrant Allentown and Elmwood Village neighborhoods.
The apartment is spacious and has room for as many as four people. It was the best-equipped apartment in our Airbnb experience and the rooms were spotless. The offstreet parking was an advantage.
Kevin responded to our messages quickly and left clear instructions for entering and staying in the apartment. We recommend it highly and will use it again on our next trip to Buffalo.
The apartment was thoughtfully appointed and in a very pleasant neighborhood. My family and I had a very comfortable stay. Stephen was also a very gracious host and responded very quickly to any inquiries we had.
This place is fantastic: nicely decorated, clean, and well-stocked!
Great location and lovely neighborhood.
Thank you, Stephen, we really enjoyed our stay in Buffalo.
We stayed here for UB graduation and it was the perfect place! First, Stephan answered all my questions quickly, and I had many! Second, check in was east and well described. Third,his place was very clean and well stocked. My very picky husband who only really likes hotels even liked Stephen's place. Stephan even has a blender! Fourth,, the apartment is only a 5 minute walk from Anchor bar, home of famously delicious buffalo wings, and also within walking distance of Elmwood ave. We are planning to stay here again next time we are in Buffalo!
So we loved our stay in Buffalo and Stephen's apartment so much we really did come back for two more days--so happy it was available. When we came back and walked through the door, it really felt like coming home to our own little house. Thanks Stephen for everything!
How much did we love this place? Well we are headed back for the second stay in a ten day period! You know what they say : Location, location, location! The neighborhood and the proximity to all things Buffalo were just great. We had the great opportunity to meet our host--Stephen--and he was great (lots of good tourist advice). Besides the charming location, the apartment offered everything we wanted--clean, well furnished and pure and simple--COMFY! Greatest beds ever! Thanks!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT