About this listing
Marvellous apartment, recently renovated and the localization in the city centre couldn't be better.
This apartment is located in the really city centre in an historic and classified building by UNESCO in Porto. It is located very near the famous Clérigos Tower and it is just above the most interesting places in the centre of the city. From here, you can go to the most interesting places by foot. If you want to meet the historic centre you will never need a car.
The only thing important about this apartment is that it has some stairs.
The apartment has two floors and is located at the 3rd and 4rd floor of the building (no elevator) and the entrance is on the -1
All linen and towels are included in the apartment
Electric heating available and a dryer for towels in the bathroom
- 1 double bed (beds with 140*200cm)
- 1 double room (2 beds with 90 *200cm separated or together for couples)
- 1 sofá-bed for 2 (with 140*200cm)
- 1 extra-bed (with 90*190cm)
- 1 travel baby bed
- 1 baby chair
Car Parking near the apartment for 10€/day, but you can always try to find free parking in the street. At the end of the day it should be easy to find a free spot for your car.
I can also give you special prices for car rentals.
When you arrive I will provide maps and some suggestions for restaurants and places to visit. You will also find tourist information near the apartment.
The apartment is all for you.
Interaction with Guests
I'm always here for my guests!
You can contact me by phone, email, iMessage, WhatsApp, SMS and Viber during your stay.
The people of Porto have a natural way to approach to others without any shyness. They simply just love to meet new people and have a way to do it absolutely natural, so do not be afraid of them, be kind and… be welcome!
If you come from the airport, you only need to take the metro from the airport to the city centre (S. Bento). To explore the city centre, you don't need car or any public transport. You can always go everywhere by foot.
Other Things to Note
All linen and towels are included in the apartment. After one week stay, free changing of linen and towels (no extra charge).
- Pets not allowed;
- Smoking not allowed;
- The apartment will be cleaned before the arrival of each guest;
- On leaving, the guest must leave the apartment without waste, all the lights turned off and windows closed;
- Always maintain the front door of the building closed;
- No cleaning fee. After one week stay - free cleaning changing linen and towels. Extra cleanness, linen and towels possible but will be charged;
- Check-in 3p.m. and check-out before 11a.m. (other hours may be agreed where possible);
- Report if some incident happens;
- The furniture of the apartment should be left in the same places where you found them.
From Dec 6 - 8, 2015 the minimum stay is 3 nights.