About this listing
I try to provide a space & experience like you already live in Los Angeles. You aren't visiting. You come "home" from the airport and park right outside your door. Unpack your clothes in the dresser and closet. Wash off the travels in the rainfall river rock shower. Cook some light lunch in the kitchen, put on some tea or coffee. Curl up on the designer couch, turn on tv (HBO of course). Check your email (with the wireless internet) to see what adventure you want to get into tonight. You can design a comprehensive Los Angeles visit with or without a car. So much within walking distance (& even so much more within a few cab rides)! Area received a 97% score on [that website I can't type here but it has "walk" and "score" in the title]
Email some info on yourself, guests & plans for your trip. Looking forward to having you!
- Arrange to have groceries delivered pre arrival from area delivery grocery stores. Walk to Trader Joes. Walk to the local Farmer's market on Sundays!
- Banking around the corner: Bank Of America, Wells Fargo, & Chase; all .6 miles from location.
- Recommendations for Rentals cars... close to tons of ZipCar locations too!
Interaction with Guests
I live in the front part of the property so I'm typically around for check in & out and any needs/issues you might have. Otherwise, I don't see you much as you have your own entry and parking space.
Seeing a concert at the Palladium? The Hollywood Bowl?
Visiting Paramount Pictures? or Catching a performance at The Pantages Theater?
Sight seeing Hollywood & Highland? Hitting up trendy and local bars & restaurants as a get away?
Going to the LA Film School? Shooting a film in town for a few months?
**Check out my guidebook to see how close you will be to so many things!**
We are .62 miles from the Hollywood/Vine Red Line Station at 6250 Hollywood Blvd.
We are .85 miles from the Hollywood/Highland Red Line Station.
Uber & Taxis are very accessible as well!
Other Things to Note
Please note there is NO Heating or cooling unit in the rental. I provide (2) dyson fans (one being a heater) and there is a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Remember to be aware of the heat. Los Angeles in a desert and we have an unseasonable warm spells these last few years. A few guests have commented in their reviews however it did not impact them enjoying the space.
- No smoking within unit.
- Shared driveway with neighbor. Please be respectful of space.
- Report any plumbing stoppages to owner immediately
- When using any of the appliances: space heater, iron, & flat iron, please do so safely. I.E. do not leave running when not in unit.
- Empty your trash cans upon vacating. Trash cans located at side of house. Trash pick up is Friday mornings.
- Unit will be delivered cleaned. You are responsible for your own day to day clean up. Cleaning supplies included. Vacuum can be borrowed from main house.
About the Host, Charlotte
I'm originally from the east coast - Reading, Pennsylvania. Attended college at Temple University in Philadelphia. Moved to Los Angeles to work in film production. In addition to that, I was employed for seven years as an on site building manager for an apartment complex in Miracle Mile, Los Angeles.
My passions are pilates, movies, mangos, ice cream, and hosting parties & guests! I live with my boyfriend, Clinton, who went to University of Kentucky (Go Cats!) ... and my own wildcat, Scoop.
In July 2012 I bought my first home in the heart of Hollywood. Come stay in the furnished attached guest house and experience LA like you live here!
Looking forward to your visit!