Stay in this charming, immaculate, fully furnished, craftsman style house. 2800 sf two-story (includes large basement with laundry area), 3 bedroom, 1 bath home in Vancouver's trendy Uptown Village historic neighborhood. Corner lot, English garden, fenced landscaped yard, fireplace (wood provided), skylights, and covered porches. Wi-fi, flat screen cable tv, washer and dryer, upright piano and free parking. If you have them, bring your kids and pets!
Minutes from Downtown Vancouver and the Vancouver Amtrak Station. Ten minutes to Portland's Pearl District and other fun neighborhoods and attractions. Fifteen minutes to the Portland International Airport.
- The Columbia River Gorge walkway
- McMenamins, the famous local brewery on the river
- Bleu Door Bakery
- Mon Ami Cafe (coffee and crepes)
- By the Bottle beer shop and tasting room
- La Bottega Italian Restaurant and Wine Shop
- Thai Orchid Restaurant
- Local farmers' market
- Downtown hotels
- Fed-Ex store
Cool things to do:
- Take a walk on the river
- Ride bikes to Vancouver Lake
- Relax on the beach at Frenchman's Bar
- Visit historic Fort Vancouver
- Check out Officer's Row (historic home of Ulysses S. Grant)
- Workout or swim at the Marshall Recreation Center
- Drive to Timberline Lodge and Mt. Hood
- Spend the day at Canon Beach
- Visit the Oregon wine country
Please note there is a $75 cleaning fee to prepare the house for your arrival. We look forward to your stay and sharing the best of the Northwest with you.
Vancouver Washington Highlights:
- Spend time in Esther Short Park, the oldest park in the state of Washington, and explore the bell tower, rose garden, Slocum House and the impressive fountain system.
- A farmers' market and children's playground can also be found in this popular public park.
- Discover breathtaking vistas at the protected National Scenic Area, Columbia River Gorge, a 4,000-ft. deep canyon that stretches for 80 miles forming the boundary between the state of Washington and Oregon.
- Witness the breathtaking scenes and historical significance of an active volcano, Mount St. Helens.
- Go to Hood River to windsurf or watch!
We look forward to hosting you!
This is an amazing place, location and just relaxing. We only meet Heather, and she was very helpful, even asked if we wanted her to walk our dogs. Great place, great people.
The place in Vancouver, WA rocks! Walking distance to all of downtown. Great neighborhood for walking my dog with my son and wife. Very safe! 1st house I've stayed in that didn't have A/C, but it didn't need it. Just left some windows open and turned on some fans. This place is just like home.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.