About this listing
Relax in this charming, fully furnished, 1940s craftsman style two-story historic home. Take a short walk to Uptown Village for coffee, shopping, and restaurants.
Stay in this charming, fully furnished, 1940s craftsman style two-story historic home with 2 bedrooms, office, 1 bathroom, washer & dryer. Enjoy the English garden, fenced landscaped yard, fireplace (wood provided), skylights, covered porches, wi-fi, flat screen cable tvs, microwave, upright piano and free parking. If you have them, bring your kids and pets!
Please note there is an $80 cleaning fee to prepare the house for your arrival. For those with pets, an additional fee will apply.
Minutes from Downtown Vancouver and the Vancouver Amtrak Station. Fifteen minutes to Portland's Pearl District and other fun neighborhoods and attractions. Fifteen minutes to the Portland International Airport.
- Columbia River Gorge walkway
- McMenamins, the famous local brewery on the river
- Thai Orchid restaurant
- By the Bottle beer shop
- Bleu Door bakery
- Mon Ami Cafe (coffee and crepes)
- Old Ivy Brewery & Taproom
- La Bottega Italian restaurant and wine shop
- local farmers market
- downtown hotels
- Fed-Ex store.
Cool things to do:
- take a walk on the river
- visit Portland's Mississippi District, and Alberta Street Fair
- ride bikes to Vancouver Lake
- drive to Bonneville Hot Springs for a soak and wrap
- relax on the beach at Frenchman's Bar
- go to Portland's Saturday Market
- visit historic Fort Vancouver
- drive to Skamania Loge for Sunday Brunch
- walk around Portland's Pearl District on First Thursday
- check out Officer's Row (historic home of Ulysses S. Grant)
- workout or swim at the Marshall Recreation Center
- drive to Timberline Lodge and Mt. Hood
- spend the day at Canon Beach
- visit the Oregon wine country.
- Esther Short Park, the oldest park in the state of Washington; enjoy the bell tower, rose garden, Slocum House and the impressive fountain system.
- A farmers market (in the summer) and children's playground can also be found in this popular public park.
- Awe inspiring Multnomah Falls has many hiking areas.
- Explore world renowned WA and OR wineries.
- Discover breathtaking vistas at the protected National Scenic Area, Columbia River Gorge, a 4,000-ft. deep canyon that stretches for 80 miles forming the boundary between the state of Washington and Oregon.
- Go to Hood River to windsurf or watch!
- Witness the scenes and historical significance of an active volcano, Mount St. Helens.
Looking forward to your stay and sharing the best of the Northwest with you!
The rules are simple. Please treat the house like you would your own.
1. Take some time to relax and enjoy yourself.
2. No smoking.
3. No parties.
4. Please tidy up if you use the kitchen.
5. Please clean up after your pet.
6. If something gets damaged during your visit, please pay to replace or repair the item(s).
7. Let us know what we can do to make your stay fabulous.