About this listing
Our comfortable 2 bedroom apartment is great for a group of friends, family and business. Is the perfect spot to enjoy the city and the beach. About 200 meters walking distance from Palais de Festival. Amazing view on the sea and the harbour.
Luxurious apartment facing the harbor of Cannes.
- Renovated in 2010
- 80 square meters (m2) = 861 square feet
- Max 6 persons
- Great views
- Best location
- Two bedrooms (2 beds per room)
- 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets
- Living room (nice views! see pics) with sleeping sofa/futon for max 2 persons, modern interior
- Fast (free) internet, 32" flatscreen, USB MP3 player, nespresso coffee machine and everything a kitchen should have.
- Airconditioning in every room
- Elevator in building
- Parking is available in one of the nearby garages
- Right next to several bus tops
Location, best in Cannes:
- next to shops
- next to bars
- next to best restaurants
- next to Palais des Festivals (200m)
- next to beaches (200m)
Me, my friends and family love to come here. Just for a few days visiting Cannes or a week if you like going to the beach.
Especially in the evening when you open the balcony doors you can hear the vibrant nightlife, so much fun!
Interaction with Guests
My friend will give you the keys, show you the apartment and check you in.
One minute from Palais Festival
In the centre
Hundreds of restaurants
Yes in front of the door is a bus stop.
Please be a good neighbor!
My colleague and I had a lovely stay in this apartment during the Cannes Lions festival. The location is perfect, the views of the port from the large balcony (where I wish I had spent more time) are second to none, and the cleanliness and spaciousness of the apartment really make it stand out.
I never actually met either the host or the management crew that ensures guests check in and out effortlessly. All communication was managed via email or text, but still friendly and responsive nonetheless.
A few things to note (not complaints, but tid bits that I would have loved to read in reviews before booking this apartment):
- The AC in the back bedroom does not operate at full capacity. I had rented this space predominantly because it came with AC, which makes everything much more comfortable on warm summer nights. Most nights were a bit stickier than I had hoped, as there was poor air circulation in the room, which meant most nights were spent sleeping on top of the sheets. The AC in the rest of the apartment was perfect.
- The back bedroom has one window that leads into the alley and is directly above a restaurant (so you end up getting a lot of heat and kitchen smells, making it wiser just to keep it shut).
- Both bedrooms are quite dark, with little to no natural light at all. In fact, the second bedroom, closer to the living room is windowless. If you like starting your morning with lots of light, you'll need to spend lots of time in the living room or the balcony.
- The common bathroom is tiny. When using the toilet, be prepared to have your head in the sink. No exaggeration. Probably explains why there's no picture of this in the listing.
- The back bedroom has a lovely and spacious ensuite bathroom, with a "walk in" closet of sorts. If traveling with a family, parents should definitely stay in the back whilst the kids stay up front. There's just more room to stretch out.
- There are two twin/double beds in each room, exactly in the pictures. If you are a restless sleeper, you might fall out of bed.
All in all, I had a great experience at the apartment and truly appreciated the convenience it provided, as it's 5 minutes walking distance to the Palais des Festivals. It was a lovely place to call "home base" throughout the week. And even though I call out a few "must knows" in the bullets above, those did not negatively impact my stay - just simple observations that future guests should be aware of to avoid any surprises upon arrival. I would definitely stay again...
All went very well : the flat is great, clean and tidy. Communication was easy. Fantastic location close to shops restaurants and the Palais. I would definitely stay there again
They say location is everything. Well it is: perfect spot if you need to be in Cannes for business. Spacious and representative apartment. Fast and stable WiFi connection (essential). Clean.
Gijs place was outstanding. Great location, great place, great time. Anytime I come to Cannes this is where I want to stay!
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews