• Our house was built in the late 1800's so it is a bit rough but in the fantastic location of Albert Park;
• Rent is $45 ($55 for a couple) per night all-inclusive;
• We also have a 2nd very small double room (https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/845450) hence we can accommodate 4 guests but check the calendar on the listing for availability;
• Furnished room inclusive of linen, bath towels, beach towels, Wi-Fi and laundry;
• DIY eggs & toast for breakfast, tea, coffee, milk, spices and fresh herbs from the garden;
• MYKI Cards (travel cards for the tram system);
• Within walking distance of Albert Park Lake & the Formula 1 race track;
• 10 minute ride on the No 1 tram will take you into the centre of Melbourne and 7 minutes on the No 96 to Southern Cross Station;
• 2 bicycles & helmets available for your use. 5 minute ride to the beach/15 min to St Kilda;
• Back garden complete with veggie patch and hammock;
• You will be sharing with a social couple and our little dog 'Jack'. We both work in theatre (Stage Manager & Audio Engineer) so are night owls and not early birds thus our place is definitely not suited to light sleepers that want to be tucked up in bed early;
• Feel free to spin a disk, have a game of ping pong, a strum on the guitars or just relax in the hammock!
**** Check-in: 2pm/Check-out 12pm ****
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$9 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
What a good and relaxing place!
My girlfriend and me were here for 4 days just before going to the great ocean road. The house is beautiful, the atmosphere really relaxing and Claire and Cob are so nice and really helpful if you need to know something about Melbourne and suburbs. Beach is only 5min walks.
That was our first experience with airbnb and we give absolutely no regrets for having leavin the backpack for this beautiful house. Looking forward to come back! Thanks Claire and Cob !!! :)
Ps: Cob's guitars are so goooood!!!
Dear Clair and Cob,
we enjoied our stay a lot ! thanks for all help, tipps and friendlyness !
Anne and Ivan
Hi Claire and Cob. Thank you for an enjoyable stay in Melbourne. We found the room and place very comfortable, and liked how it was accessible from the city. You were both great hosts and we would recommend this place to anyone visiting Melbourne. Thanks again!
Thanks so much for your hosting !! It was a great week, thank you for all ...
See you !
Mathilde & Ben
We had the best stay! They are very generous and welcoming. We would highly recommend this option for accommodation for anybody looking for a friendly base to explore from. We loved the breakfast options and the real coffee machine was a bonus. All in all Claire and Cob are great hosts and you should definitely stay with them! The rooms were lovely, they provided myki cards and gave us advice into Melbourne's events, it was also in a great location to explore the whole of the city.You are sure to have a great time when booking your stay with them.
Great stay, great hosts. All been said in other reviews! We agree... Very generous and welcoming. We had a wonderful time in Melbourne and this accommodation is highly recommended for anybody looking for a friendly base to explore from.
Claire and Cob were friendly, easy going, and helpful. They let me borrow a bicycle to get around the city during the day and a MyKi card to get around at night. My stay was excellent and I highly recommend them. :)
Thank you Claire &Cob for the hospitality and kindness. The place was clean, the room big and really nice and you were great! We really enjoyed our stay in Melbourne also because your home was really close by tram from the CBD :)
Claire and Cobb were wonderful hosts. Very helpful and kind. Everything was thought of, all the way down to Myki cards for us to use. The breakfast options were really scrummy too!
Everything was clean and tidy. The location was perfect. Couldn't recommend them higher.
Very nice couple. Kept their house and the room tidy and my gf was in love with the dog. Great place.