Enjoy the beautiful views from my Costa Rica home. Hear the macaws in the morning and chirps of frogs in the night. Located in a very SAFE, LOCAL costa rican neighborhood. It is a slice of wonderful only 1 1/2 hours from San Jose Airport.
BIENVENIDOS A COSTA RICA
Whether this your first or final stop on your journey in our beautiful adopted country, we hope you enjoy your stay. We want you to take the time to enjoy the beauty and serenity of Costa Rica. Try and get to know a few of the people you meet, they are the main reason this is one of the happiest places on Earth. Our home is the product of our love for this country and we are happy to share it with you. We, of course, have house rules but they are based on respect, Respect for us, Respect for the environment and Respect for the next guests.
1. We do not give refunds if you decide to leave the home early. ☺
2. No smoking in the house. Please go outside. ☺
3. We want you to relax and have a good time but please no wild parties or destructive behavior in the house. ☺
4. Please do not take anything from the house. ☺
5.Trash days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please put trash out on the street in front of the house the night before. ☺
6. Feel free to use anything in the house but remember to pay it forward if you use the last of something. ☺
7. We don't suggest you drink the water. You will need to purchase water at the little store (Super L'Amistad) just down the street from the house. ☺
8. Check the gas in the tank for use with the stove. It must be hooked up and it will need to be turned on. If you run out of gas, it will easily be swapped out for another at Super L’Amistad (just down the street) You will need to bring the empty tank with you. If you need extra help, please go see the property Manager Jorge across the street, he can help. ☺
9. Be comfortable but don't overuse the air-conditioner, electricity is scarce and expensive. ☺
10. Please don’t leave food out, the ants will be all over it in minutes! ☺
11. If you have a pet, please pick up after it so others don’t step in icky. ☺
12. Please do not drag or move the furniture or anything else in the house. ☺
13. To get warm water in the shower, just turn the little knob on the showerhead for heat. ☺
14. Please feel free to use the bikes, there are two air pumps to use if the tires are low. Please lock them up if you go anywhere, you are responsible for their safety. ☺
15. The internet is on all the time and free to use without a password. If there is ever a problem, try to reset the router by the little button on it or unplugging for 30 seconds and then turning back on. ☺
16. To make long distance phone calls, there are phone cards for purchase at Super L’Amistad and most other convenience and grocery stores. ☺
17. When you check out please put your towels and sheets in the washer and turn it on. Do not move the hose that goes into the sink from the washer. It makes it malfunction. ☺
18. Upon leaving, please unhook the gas line from the stove and make sure it in the “off” position, close the windows, shut off all lights and fans, leave the bathroom door open for air circulation and put the keys back in the lock box on the gate. ☺
19. If you find the bike tires low and in need of air, there are two pumps (hand pump and electric) for you to use! ☺
Remember, take only photos and leave only memories and if you need any extra help or anything runs amok, feel free to talk with Jorge or Zoraida across the street.
Thank You- ☺
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am an artist. A dreamer. A rain walker. A lover of life. A traveler. Happy to be alive. Here and now.