About this listing
Enjoy Verbier in the comfort of a cozy, stylish flat with modern amenities, including brand new kitchen, 1 car garage, free Wi-Fi internet, and sleeping accommodation for 4.
From the full private balcony, take in stunning views of beautiful Verbier and the breathtaking Swiss Alps. Located in a tranquil and charming area, the house is a 1 minute walk from the Patier stop on the free bus service, providing quick access to the heart of the vibrant town and world renowned skiing.
10 MINUTES WALK FROM THE VERBIER FESTIVAL MAIN CONCERT HALL
- Luxurious bathroom with dual head waterfall shower/bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern electric stove, oven, dish washer and refrigerator and toaster.
- Large, bright, bedroom with european king size bed, cable TV and desks.
- Living room area with flat screen TV and large couch, (also convertible to a bed upon request).
-Extra single-bed sleeping nook for guests or children.
- Two large closet storage spaces for all your snow sports equipment.
- Access to washer and dryer in mudroom with sink.
- Hardwood floors.
- Chalet built in 2004. Kitchen redone in 2012.
-Free local busses have wifi and come every 15 minutes and take you to
-Centre Sportif in 5 minutes
-Place Centrale in 10 minutes
-Medran Ski lift in 15 minutes
-Savoleyres Ski lift in 20 minutes
Smokers are welcome but please smoke outside on the balcony. Thanks!
Please take off your shoes when entering inside.
Checkin - 2pm or later.
Checkout - 11am or earlier.
Please return the apartment to the way it was found on arrival.
Feel free to use what you find. Soap and groseries in the kitchen are at your disposal.
About the Host, Sarah
Two of my favorites places in Europe are Verbier Switzerland and Paris.
I've spent some time discovering these places which are raddically different yet both magical in many ways.
As a guest I expect my host to be welcoming me in his house but also his neighborhood and its daily life.
As a host I expect guests being respectfull of the place and its houserules.
I can describe myself both verry welcoming and respectfull of other's places.
My favorite things to do are: backpack TRAVELING, DISCOVERING new cultures and ways of life, SINGING and DREAMING.
I'd love to answer any questions