About this listing
Cute waterfront home. Lake Dunlap casual elegance. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths. Featuring fireplace in Living Room with futon sofa and couch, Kitchen has all the basic necessities and Breakfast Bar. Dining Room. Master Bedroom has 1 King Bed and 1 Queen Deluxe Airbed with Bath. 2nd Bedroom has 1 Daybed with trundle (makes into a King or 2 twins) and 1 Queen Deluxe Airbed. 3rd Bedroom has 1 Full size Futon and 1 XL Twin size Bed. Tile & laminate wood floors. Landscaped backyard leading down to Boathouse, Electric Lift, Lakeside Elevated Deck with Seating and Jumping Platform, Lakeside 500 square foot Swimming/Sundeck and fishing Dock.
Sleeps up to 13 people. Open Living room with fireplace overlooking the lake. Island Kitchen features refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, range, breakfast bar, and fully stocked with all the basic necessities. Wine Cooler
Washer/ Dryer Gas BBQ Grill with spare Propane Tank.
Spend a beautiful day skiing, fishing, or swimming. Relax on Lake Dunlap. Boat House, Sundeck. Bird watching in the Fall/Winter Season (Great Blue Herons, White Herons, Egrets, Cormorants, Geese, Ducks and more). Eight Great Blue Heron Nests in the trees across the Lake from the house.
PS: The Street view map is not accurate, before new houses were built and is down the street.
Nearby Attractions: Schlitterbahn Water Park, Tanger and Premiere Outlet Malls, Tubing (20 mins. to Horseshoe bend) on the Guadelupe River. 10 mins to Gruene Hall and Gruene Texas. 30 minutes to SAN ANTONIO with all of it's attractions, 45 minutes to SXSW,the COTA F1 TRACK and ACL in AUSTIN!!!
Separate Office Area on property available for corporate guests inquire for more details.
1. Please put all trash in canisters (2 large rolling trash bins and 1 large rolling recycle bin) outside. Be sure that no bags are left outside of the containers for the varmints to get into. If you have excess trash you can put it in the small garbage cans in the car port next to the large trash and recycle canisters. (Any garbage that in excess of the garbage bins, that is left there will be a $10 per bag removal fee) trash is picked up Monday AM from curb. Place recycling and trash in the appropriately marked canisters and wheel to the edge of street the day you depart.
2. Keep noise to a reasonable level (No guns, fireworks, loud music, etc).
3. NO SMOKING in the house. Please pick up and dispose of your butts from the yard or patio area
4. No indoor pets (deposit will not be refunded if pets are reported in the house) unless otherwise permitted by owner.
5. Please let me know if you notice anything wrong at house. If an issue comes up please call ASAP so situation can be addressed. Any issues that happen after 9 pm will be dealt with the next morning. (unless an emergency)
6. Guests must be at least 25 years + or be occupied by adult 25 + plus, max # of guests is 14.
7. If owner/manager has to come out to deal with and issue with you or your guests there will be a $100 min charge. (fight, too loud, fires during a burn ban, too many people, dogs without permission, etc)
8. Please don’t flush and paper towels or feminine products down toilets
1. Remove and dispose of all garbage in bins outside when you leave and roll to the curb.
2. Please place all dirty towels on the floor of the bathrooms or by the laundry.
2. Make sure all dishes and pots are clean or in dishwasher
3. Replace anything broken during your stay.
5. Clean and return lawn furniture, BBQ pit
6. Turn off all lights (turn a/c to 80 degrees, heat to 65 degrees), lock all doors
7. Make sure that you got all your belongings. I will mail them back to you but there will be a min charge of $25.
8. Have a safe trip home and we will see you next time.