Spacious bedroom & bathroom available in two bedroom + den luxury condominium.
Large bedroom with walk-in closet and attached bath with custom cabinets in luxury condominium complex. Situated in the hills of Amapas with a fabulous location off Highway 200 it is within walking distance to the popular shops, galleries, restaurant and beaches of the romantic zone. It offers a state-of-the-art gym, spectacular 200 foot long heated infinity pool with swim up bar and sundecks – all surrounded by tropical gardens.
1 bedroom and 1 bathroom plus all common areas in and around the condo.
Interaction with Guests
I reside in the other bedroom and will be present during your stay.
Cab and Public Transportation available at the driveway.
No pets. No smoking. Common areas must be clean and tidy at all times.
Having stayed in various units at the Paramount Bay complex many times in the past, we continue to see this complex as a very high quality one which offers good amenities including a beautiful pool and a well-equipped gym. The very friendly 24 hour security is also a strong feature and each unit is well constructed and equipped with good appliances. For the information of the reader, Paramount bay has 3 towers - A, B, C with A being southern-most tower closest to the main road.
However, we were disappointed with this specific unit and specifically we offer the following comments:
* Compared to other units in this complex, this A unit is quite noisy - I would recommend selecting a C or B unit instead for less noise from the nearby road
* The condo was almost entirely bare of any wall coverings at all and looked very bare
* The patio furniture was extremely uncomfortable and rather cheap. We were forced to move one piece of furniture outside to the patio for some level of comfort.
* Given the vast size of the balcony, one would have expected there to be two loungers or a sectional but instead there was over 6 feet of bare marble
* Only one plant upon arrival which was almost dead (we watered it and it recovered somewhat)
* No cork screw or wine opener which felt was a small but notable missing detail (I purchased one and left it in the condo)
* No coffee cups were provided at all - we purchased one and left it in the condo
* The living room was very sparsely decorated and the location where a TV would be obviously installed was bare - every unit we have stayed in has a TV in that location
* Master bedroom had the only TV which was a bit too small for the space
* TV in the sun room wasn't even plugged in and most likely dated from the late 80's
* No full length mirror in the entire condo
* The key to lock the outer gate door locked from the inside but then we could not unlock it which resulted in it snapping off. We had to call security to unlock the door
* Our stay was disrupted by an annoying neighbor twice who felt that somehow we were the cause of leaks into her condo below (admittedly this was not the fault of our landlord but we should have been insulated from this)
* Cutting board was worn and split when used in normal course of kitchen use (which elicited a complaint from the owner)
In summary, we do not feel this is the best representation of what paramount bay has to offer.
Dana was absolutely wonderful. She was very kind and helpful. The condo was a joy to stay in and the gorgeous views were the icing on the cake. I would not hesitate to return to Dana's condo!
This is a newer large condo with a great view of Puerto Vallarta bay. The complex has a huge pool with swim up bar, but is also a short walk to the beach (or short taxi ride). If you like to cook this condo as an amazing kitchen with full supply of dishes, pots, pants e.t.c... The beds were comfortable and the condo was very clean.
I experienced one small problem with hot water and sent Dana an email and it was fixed within thirty minutes. A very good experience overall.
Dana was a spectacular host, and the pictures of Paramount Bay don't even do it justice. The unit is gorgeous, the property well-maintained and the onsite staff professional and helpful. Great pool, and a quick 5-minute walk to town. We will definitely return.
We had an excellent stay at Dana's condo. Dana was very professional and very accommodating. The condo is spectacular and the complex is truly luxurious. I would stay in this condo again.
I am originally from Los Angeles. Have been living in Puerto Vallarta for 5 years years and loving every moment. This is a fabulous building and location. I am a very hospitable hostess, keep a clean and organized home. I am also a real estate agent and sometimes work from home.