About this listing
Enjoy a vacation at this recently renovated authentic log cabin with direct river access, lawns to enjoy the sun, views of the redwood forest and quiet nights seating by the fireplace. For adventurous or laid back personalities and great proximity to Sonoma wineries.
Come to beautiful Sonoma County and enjoy the beauty and relaxation in Monte Rio at this recently renovated authentic log cabin that sits right on the Russian River and has direct private access to it. Feel the pure authentic energy and ambiance of a log cabin, brand new hardwood floors that match the style of the original log construction. You can see the surroundings from early morning until late evening year-long, hours depend on the season. After a great day in the river and riverfront lawn, come inside and relax for dinner time. Evenings are perfect for cookouts and enjoying the big family room with the fireplace warming up the cabin.
- 2 Bedrooms: Two spacious bedrooms with queen size beds, cozy and comfortable
- 2 Bathrooms: Two full bathrooms with windows
- Living area: Big family room with windows on every wall, letting the light come through. The original fireplace sits in the middle of living and dining area and will keep you all cozy and warm as the cool breeze of the evening sets in.
- Kitchen: Completely upgraded with stainless steel appliances, double oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and stove top.
- 3 Decks with Views: Brand new decks on three sides of the cabin so you can be sure to admire the beauty of the redwood tree hills and the river from every room in the cabin.
- Location: Four miles from Guerneville, seven miles from the Pacific Coast, two hotels just walking distance from the log cabin in case you have more guests joining you.
- Recreation: Kayak rentals, a movie theater, grocery stores.
My partner and I bought this beautiful log cabin in 2012 and have done extensive renovations inside and outside. This is a unique property that we fell in love with the moment we found it. We've been visiting the Russian River area for years and every time we visited it was just pure relaxation, contact with nature, great wineries, great food and really friendly people, so once this property on the river became available we decided to own a little piece of Sonoma heaven. Eventually we plan to retire there, but in the mean time we enjoy so much going there for the weekends and also sharing this property with friends and family. We've put our heart into renovating it and making it a truly unique experience for every guest. We truly hope you enjoy the Monte Rio Log Cabin and the surroundings as much as we do!
The log cabin has two spacious bedrooms with queen size beds and two full bathrooms. Throughout the cabin you and your guests will be able to enjoy the wood work on the ceilings and walls, making a perfect scenario for fun and relaxation at the same time. The living area is a big family room with windows on every wall, letting the light come through. You will enjoy beautiful and warm sunsets admiring the river and the redwoods surrounding the property. The kitchen has been completely upgraded with stainless steel appliances, double oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and stove top. The original fireplace sits in the middle of living and dinning area and will keep you all cozy and warm as the cool breeze of the evening sets in. With decks on three sides of the cabin you can be sure to admire the beauty of the redwood tree hills and the river from every room in the cabin.
Beachfront : Riverfront property with direct and private access to the Russian River (through brand new staircase). Perfect for families and friends to bring their dogs and kids and enjoy the fresh water of the river. Canoes and kayaks are not available on the property but you can rent some from Monte Rio public beach less than half a mile from the cabin.
LIKE us on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN):
Useful links and information:
Welcome to Sonoma County
Armstrong Redwoods State Park
Sonoma County Attractions
Francis Ford Coppola Winery
Interaction with Guests
Only via email or phone.
Maximum of two well behaved dogs, sorry but no puppies or other pets allowed.
Absolutely NO smoking inside the cabin, only allowed outside.
Check-in: 4.00pm / Check-out: 11.00am
While in the cabin furniture must stay in the same place where found, moving it could damage the hardwood floors.