Beautiful cottage with great view of Lake Travis, and only 25 minutes away from Downtown Austin. Accommodations include full size kitchen with stainless steel appliances, renovated bathroom and a brand new deck that overlooks Lake Travis.
Details about the condo and payment:
• Bedroom is accommodated with a Queen size bed, Dining room, fully equipped kitchen, and deck.
• 650 Square feet covered in tile floor.
• Great deck with beautiful lake view (aprox. 600 sqft)
• Towels and bathroom supplies will be provided.
• Granite kitchen countertops, and fully equipped (microwave, gas stove, toaster, blender, refrigerator, plates, cups, glasses, utensils, coffee maker, cooking and serving tools, pans, and more).
• A/C/Heater available everywhere in the house.
• Wireless internet connection included
I will be around for any inconvenience, or additional inquiries. Thank you.
The cottage is a private loft with a private deck.
The cottage is the second floor of my house. I live in the fist floor and will be present in the property during your stay.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$900 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1550 /month|
Hugo's place was clean and well set-up. His communication was great. Highly recommended.
Hugo was great to work with. He is very responsive to requests and inquiries and was accommodative to special needs.
Heads up. The drive to the cottage is bumpy because it is unpaved. It was ok for my sedan and SUV. I would keep my sports car away.
Living at Hugo's loft is a wonderful experience. His place is nice and clean. We enjoyed having breakfast and lunch on the big balcony, where we can see the lake and listen to the birds. The kitchen is convenient for cooking. We don't need to go upstairs or downstairs, because our car can park just outside the second floor. It is safe for my 2-years-old daughter, because she do not need to climb the stairs everyday. And there is a H.E.B supermarket not far away.
Hugo is a nice and helpful person. I will definitely recommend his place for staying.
Hugo was helpful, polite and quick to respond to emails and phone calls, Could not have asked for a better a stay.