About this listing
* Please always quickly message me first to see if the dates are available or suitable, before sending a reservation request. Thank you!
This apartment very quiet although being located just on the main street, Nathan road - It faces the view of the mountains. Stones throw to Langham place shopping mall and connected to the center of the MTR (Red Line) map, Mong Kok Train KCR, and buses that go everywhere. Check it, right in the center!
Everything is regularly maintained.
The WiFi of 1000mb/sec will be installed shortly. The one now is more than adequate for normal average user usage.
It has 2 double beds and 2 single beds. and if need be, 2 more mattresses can be drafted in.
Bang in the center of Mong Kok, this apartment is spacious, bright, well ventilated and very clean! The MTR is just on the other side of the street, 1 minute walk only.
It has all you need to relax, chill, recharge, sleep well (good, clean bedding and mattresses)
The shower has good enough water pressure and lots of hot water for a good shower. I provide nice body towels. There's a hairdryer and an iron to use.
The floors are marble.
Each room has air-conditioning units, 2 if them are very energy efficient
- Once you've booked it, let me know your expected arrival time and let me know if you're unclear how to reach the apartment.
This is a clean, quiet and spacious (for HK) apartment, bedded in busy and central Mong Kok. There's lots of attractions nearby and transport to any direction is very convenient from the doorstep.
* Quick WiFi - 1000mb per second (HK Broadband)
* 24 hour doorman
* Hot running water
* All rooms Air conditioned
* Kitchen utensils
* Clean towels and linens are provided
Metro, train, buses and taxis are all close to the entrance of the apt:
- Mong Kok MTR - 1 min walk to Mong Kok Exit B2
- Bus stops are everywhere nearby
- Taxis are at the doorstep of the entrance. Cabs are well priced in HK! :)
- 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-11 and OK are just the block.
- Good to know:
* G.P Doctor is next door from entrance and shuts around 12 am - 1 am. There is a pharmacy opposite the building
*2 chain supermarkets Welcome & Park'n'shop are opposite the apartment - close at 11pm / midnight respectively.
- Laundry - They wash your clothes at a very reasonable price & and is collectible within half day in a bag; clean warm, dry and smelling fresh! 3 minute walk away.
Langham Place, Ladies market, Fa Yuen st, Flower market, Aquarium street, Phone Plaza, Mong Kok football stadium, Bird market, Sneaker street, Temple Street (and more) are all within walking distance.
In the case of damage of your possessions and injury sustained whilst staying in this apartment are void of claims. Please take care of yourself during your stay. I am always on call to help.
Q: How do I get there from the airport?
Cost: $250HKD (Reasonably priced for the distance)
Take the A21 (N21 for the night bus) - Get off at mong kok HSBC.
Cost: Under $50HKD Per head
Exit out of Mong Kok MTR - Exit B3.
Cost: $100HKD per head
Access to the entire apartment / Free Wifi and stable for work.
You have a gym down on 11th floor (you need to pay per use)
Interaction with guests
I am contactable if you need help, any hour I am awake:) If anything goes wrong I'm there to help. If you read the reviews - You'll see I am a host that will help guests meticulously!
This is easily one of the most convenient locations in Kowloon - Hong Kong. Yet, this apartment is peaceful, quiet and serene - it has everything you need to start living here. Cleanliness is one of my main priorities.
Mong Kok MTR is in the center of everything, need I say more?
The area is safe, and great for shopping. There's lots of good eateries nearby (even a dining mall next door)
Getting around is very easy. All forms of public transportation are within a few minutes walk.
Other things to note
*Monthly bookings are generally charged at a lower rate. So therefore for bookings which exceed 1 month; guests are to pay for their own electricity bill, calculated by meter. Water, management fee and WiFi are free.
* Bookings are non-refundable and unchangeable so please agree to this before making your booking because we cannot find guests at such notice.
*Important - Switch the hot water heater off after shower or else it overheats
* Switch off electricity when out with diligence
* Take good care of the place
* Shoes off inside if possible
*no smoking, keep the kitchen clean after use, making sure the kitchen surfaces are oil free
Hi I'm David, I enjoy decorating spaces for easy, comfy living.
I love meeting people from all over the globe whether it be Australia to Zambia.
Rest assured, if you book with me you'll be well looked after, as you can see in my previous reciews :)