Bright, sunny, newly refurbished two bedroom & one bath condo in the fun, convenient, and green Boston neighborhood of Jamaica Plain. Available as either one of two options: 1) one room that sleeps two for $85 per night with owner in second bedroom, or 2) entire two bedroom condo with two queen beds and queen-sized foldout sofabed that can sleep up to 6 people for $250 per night. Minimum 2 night stay. Discounts available for stays of 1 week or longer. Must be okay with 2 cats that live here, but stay out of the bedroom.
- Wireless Internet
- Spacious living & dining area
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Large kitchen with everything you need to prepare a great meal
- Washer / dryer
- Back porch with lounge chair and seating for two
- Small backyard with double hammock
- Free and easy street parking by the house
- Orange Line subway (2 blocks) takes you straight downtown, with transfers to every major line in Boston and Cambridge.
- 39 bus (across the street) takes you to the Longwood Medical Area, Museum of Fine Arts, Symphony, Prudential Center, and Newbury Street/Copley Square
A few local highlights:
A fun neighborhood in JP center (under 10 minutes walk):
- Fine Dining: Ten tables (Monday night $15 burger + beer for the cheapest fine dining experience you'll ever have!)
- Brunch: Centre Street Cafe, with a line out the door every Sat and Sun
- Ice Cream: JP Licks' flagship location, a Boston staple
- Cozy Irish bars: James' Gate, 1 block away
- Brewery Tours: Sam Adams, 1 mile away and offering free tours
- Bakeries: Canto 6 or Fiore's
- Supermarkets: Harvest Coop (2 blocks away), Stop & Shop (5 minute drive), Fresh Fields (5 minute drive)
- Jamaica Pond (10 minute walk) for running, boating, or fishing
- The Arnold Arboretum (5 minute walk)
- Franklin Park and the Boston Zoo
Many thanks to Alishya for being so helpful! The apartment is wonderfully decorated, very comfortable and close enough to the subway. The cats are very sociable, if rather fond of sneaking into the bedroom. There is an excellent selection of books on the shelves and great art on the walls, which adds to the joy of being there. Great food for thought, then, but there's also a good supermarket up the street for real food.
All in all, we are very happy with our stay and look forward to coming again.
Isabelle, Alain and two of our children.
Alishys's home is lovely. It is comfortable, warm, and inviting, and very well designed. The two cats were charming and no problem at all. The only small problems are that it is located on the main street in town, which made parking a problem some nights of our three week stay, and the flight of stairs is difficult for two seventy-two year olds to manage. Otherwise it is a perfect home away from home.
This sunny and made-me-feel-home-place was just perfect!! It was even better that i´ve expected it. Its comfortable, warm, very clean, nice decorated and more! i would highly recommend Alishyas appartement for a stay in Boston! She is a very nice person and takes care a lot! She even left us some Boston Maps at her home and gave us here own Charlie Card. So nice!
Jamaica Plain is magnificant and a very special neighbourhood. It felt like home after three days. Nice people, nice restaurants around and you can go for a walk . You only need around 30 mns to be Downtown Boston. The T is just around the corner and there is a bus taking you there.
This was my first air bnb experience and because of Alishya the best. Everything was uncomplicated (check-in, check-out, any questions...) and you will get two lovely roomates who are tryin´to sneak in your bedroom: the cats :-)
We really loved that place!
I would definitely recommend anybody traveling to Boston to consider staying at this lovely home. Alishya was extremely helpful and communicative, and her place has a fantastic energy to it. It is also very conveniently located walking distance from all of the cool things happening in Jamaica Plains (in my opinion, one of the most exciting parts of town, and I speak from experience, having spent 3 years in Boston for college), as well as from the Orange and Green T lines, and several bus lines.
Alishya was very friendly and welcoming; her apartment is lovely, well decorated, the beds are incredibly comfy and the cats are easy-going. Jamaica Plain is a nice area with lots of shops and restaurants. We have had a great time in Boston and it has a lot to do with Alishya and her fantastic place!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.