About This Listing
Zone: Piazza Signoria
Floor: 4 Elevator: Yes
The apartment is situated in an ancient building in the historical center with a heartbreaking view on “Piazza della Signoria”.
There can not be any apartment more central than this apartment. The apartment has a panoramic view on the square , the most famous square with David's statue, will make you feel living in the past.
The home is decorated in elegant Florentine style and has a twin bedroom (or double bed) a living room with a romantic double bed, kitchenette fully furnished, bathroom with shower .
Amenities: Airconditioning, independent heating, washing machine, TV,dishwasher, towels, linens, ironing kit, hairdryer, American and Italian coffee maker.
Security deposit: 150€ will be reimbursed at the end of your stay if there is no any demage at the apartment.
Not a good experience...Beware!
My dealings were not with Mine, they were with another woman, who was hard to reach. This stay sucked, and here's why:
- Do not leave any items behind accidentally! I left expensive earphones there and tried to reach the onsite manager immediately after we left. A fter no response for an entire day, she claims they were thrown away by the cleaning people...Definite bologna.
- you aren't dealing with the person listed on airbnb as the landlord, this onsite manager was an associate of the landlord listed on airbnb...too many cooks in the kitchen, and needless to say, things got complicated. She was unreachable by phone and apparently only checks her email once a day. So even though I emailed her 10 minutes after we left, to notify the cleaning crew I left my earphones, she didn't get back to me til the next afternoon. All she said was "sorry they threw them away".
- The air conditioning wasn't working properly, it made loud noises that kept us up and barely produced cool air.
- They tried to ask us to check out at 10 am even though it says 12 pm on airbnb. She "let us stay" til noon, as if it was a favor to us, like it was our fault the check out time was wrong.
- the walls are thin and the piazza is very loud all night...bring earplugs
That said, it was a cute-looking place with a fantastic view. For that I give it 2 stars.
This host has 195 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews