About this listing
This is a large two bed apartment, bigger than my penthouse in the same building.
It is newly converted from an architects office and retains the beautiful features of high ceilings, large sash windows and paneled doors.
There is a large separate kitchen with everything required to prepare any meal.
The bathroom has a sit in bath and electric shower.
There is a big fire place and a comfortable living room.
The area is where most of the Embassies are located, so it is a nice safe area.
It is walking distance from all public transport, with buses and trams on the door step.
Adelaide road is a tree lined avenue and is around the corner from two Hilton hotels.
The Grand canal is around the corner and has a great cycling and walking track.
The restaurants and nightlife of Harcourt St and Camden St are a short walk away.
1. THIS IS A VERY QUITE APARTMENT IN THE CENTRE OF THE CITY AND WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!! SO, PARTY ALL NIGHT IN THE CITY, BUT RESPECT OTHERS AND BE QUITE WHEN YOU RETURN
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF THE BUILDING
3. NO PARKING ALLOWED FOR GUESTS IN CAR PARK
4. PLEASE LEAVE ALL DIRTY SHEETS AND TOWELS IN HALL WHEN LEAVING
5. ALL RUBBISH SHOULD BE PLACED IN BINS AT REAR OF BUILDING (GATE CODE IS 5555)
6. PLEASE TURN OFF ALL HEATERS WHEN NOT IN THE APARTMENT
7. PLEASE TURN OFF ALL HEATERS WHEN LEAVING
8. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY OUR GREAT CITY!!