This is a large two bed apartment, bigger than my penthouse in the same building.
It is newly converted from an architects office and retains the beautiful features of high ceilings, large sash windows and paneled doors.
There is a large separate kitchen with everything required to prepare any meal.
The bathroom has a sit in bath and electric shower.
There is a big fire place and a comfortable living room.
The area is where most of the Embassies are located, so it is a nice safe area.
It is walking distance from all public transport, with buses and trams on the door step.
Adelaide road is a tree lined avenue and is around the corner from two Hilton hotels.
The Grand canal is around the corner and has a great cycling and walking track.
The restaurants and nightlife of Harcourt St and Camden St are a short walk away.
1. THIS IS A VERY QUITE APARTMENT IN THE CENTRE OF THE CITY AND WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!! SO, PARTY ALL NIGHT IN THE CITY, BUT RESPECT OTHERS AND BE QUITE WHEN YOU RETURN
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF THE BUILDING
3. NO PARKING ALLOWED FOR GUESTS IN CAR PARK
4. PLEASE LEAVE ALL DIRTY SHEETS AND TOWELS IN HALL WHEN LEAVING
5. ALL RUBBISH SHOULD BE PLACED IN BINS AT REAR OF BUILDING (GATE CODE IS 5555)
6. PLEASE TURN OFF ALL HEATERS WHEN NOT IN THE APARTMENT
7. PLEASE TURN OFF ALL HEATERS WHEN LEAVING
8. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY OUR GREAT CITY!!
Lovely georgian apartment which we managed to fit all 6 adults in sleeping comfortably. Short walk to st stephens green and loads of local travel advice left for us.
Only downside the heating took quite a while to kick in properly but we visited on a very cold time of the year and the wifi did not work for the last day.
Other than that I would recommend and a great host.
Great appartment! Great location! Great pre-organisation by Andrew! Thanks for the fantastic weekend!
The description for the apartment and all the information about check-in and check-out were all satisfying. The location of the apartment is good! You can walk to many of the tourist sites and popular streets with a lot of pubs.
Todo correcto, flexibilidad y proximidad al centro, nos hemos desplazado siempre andando. El apartamento se adaptaba a nuestras necesidades ya que viajabamos en grupo (5). Aunque no coincidimos con Andrew, respondio a nuestas consultas e incluso nos soluciono rápidamente el problema de la ducha. Lo tiene todo bien (website hidden) gracias Andrew.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews