About this listing
Beautiful, fully furnished and very bright apartment available for rent in a safe and quiet neighborhood. The apartment has three separate bedrooms, a playing room, a shrine room, a spacious common area, a big kitchen and few terrasses. Big and green garden. Access to internet. The apartment is located in a lively and welcoming neighbourhood of Boudhanath, 10 minutes walk from the Stupa, Rangjung Yeshe Institute, and IBA, 25 minutes from Kopan Monastery and close to many restaurants, etc.
- Big kitchen-dining-living room area;
- Big and bright living room;
- 3 three large bedrooms;
- Playing room (could be a bedroom);
- Shrine room;
- 3 bathroom with washing machine and dryer;
- Nice decks, roof top terasse;
- Huge and green garden.
The apartment is fully furnished, including :
- Appliances: stove, refrigerator;
- 24/24 hot water; hot water from solar energy;
- All kitchen supplies, coffee machine;
- May have a washing machine, heater.
Services provided :
- Hot water (solar system);
- May have power back up (inverter);
- 2 queen size beds, bungbeds (2 single beds);
- Dining table for 6-7 people;
- Taxi's stand at 2 min.
- Non smoker only;
- Perfect for couple or family or travelers;
- children welcome;
- no pets.
We ask $39 per night. The apartment is in Tinchuli Chowk.
Interaction with Guests
We will be present for you if you need. You just have to ask.
There are everything you will need close by the house: fruits and vegetables stands, meat shop, grocery, etc. At the Stupa, which is a 8 min walk from the house, you will find all the souvenir you need as well as very good restaurants.
The neigorhood is particularly lovely. It is a oasis of calm into the city. Around the house, you will see the real Nepali life style: women bathing their babies outside, cows, goats and chikchen free in the fields, kids playing football of flying kites, etc.
Transportation from the house is easy. There is a taxi's stand at 2 minutes from the house.
Nous entretenons de bonnes relations avec le voisinage. La plupart des voisins sont des amis et sont d'une aide précieuse pour quiconque ne connait pas les moeurs et coutumes du pays. Nous espérons maintenir le climat cordial et demandons à tous nos invités d'agir respectueusement envers les uns et les autres. Si un problème survenait, je vous prie de bien vouloir m'en parler et je trouverai une manière d'aider.
En ce qui a trait à l'appartement, nous espérons le trouver dans le même état que vous y êtes entrés.