About this listing
Entirely independant and private, charming, cozy & peaceful garden suite in wonderful Plateau Mont-Royal district. Part of a turn of the century three story house, it is accessed by a small garden of flowers and nestled away from street noise.
The suite is about 275 square feet in size with two windows opening in two different little gardens which are covered with flowers from the middle of May through October. It shares the garden entrance with another charming suite.
The house is located on leafy & peaceful Gilford street. It is walking steps to a wonderful selection of cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops of all kinds, bakeries, groceries, wine stores, two beautiful parks, bike paths, bixi bikes rentals and so on. Mont-Royal and Laurier metro stations are a few minutes away. Dowtonwn, China town, Old Montreal or Mile End distsricts are either a very interesting 30 minutes walk or a few metro stops.
* Entrance through a charming private little city garden;
* Queen size bed with high quality mattress and luxurious cotton sheets & down duvet;
* Equipped micro kitchenette with small fridge, microwave oven, coffee machine etc.
* Bathroom with shower, towels, hair dryer, toiletteries;
* Iron, ironing board, alarm clock;
* Washer & dryer;
* Window air conditionning unit;
* Cable tv & wireless internet;
* Free & easy parking on the street;