About This Listing
Easily accessible !!
Convenient place for transportation.
* ITAEWON *
- Located in the central of Seoul. 10 min walk to the subway station and from there easy to go everywhere.
* Subway Line- 6
Noksapyeong station 600m (walk 10 min)
Itaewon station (walk 15 min)
* City bus station ( walk 2 min)
- From the Incheon Airport
* Recommend KAL Limousine Bus.
Bus Index : Namsan Area (6702)
Fare : 16,000 won (one way)
Departure point : Incheon airport bus stop #4B ( the first bus 05:10 )
(the last bus 22:40)
Arrival point : Grand Hyatt Hotel
Travel time : 60~70 min.
then take a taxi to my place (3 min)
*By Rail Road Express
Arrival point : Gongdeok station
Fare : 3,850 won.
Travel time: 52min.
and then , transfer Subway Line -6 to Noksapyeong station ( travel time 10min, 3 stops)
Exit 2. Walk 600m. (10min)
2. Around the house
-Many cafes, restaurants, bakeries, bars, clubs.
- You can enjoy comfortable and fun together.
- Neighbors are mostly diplomats family, foreign-company family, so very safe and calm area.
3. Nearby Attraction
- Namsan Park (walk 10 min ).
- Myeongdong (5 min by bus)
- Namdaemun Market (5 min by bus)
- Gyeongbokgung (15min by bus)
- The Blue House (15min by bus)
- Insadong (15min by bus)
-HongDae( 6 stops by subway)(20min)
- GangNam station (15 min by bus)
-Seoul Express Bus Terminal in GangNam( 10min by bus)
-Gang Nam area ,Sinsa dong ,(15~30min by bus)
- I have one room for rent in my apartment This is 4-bedroom and 2 bathroom apt.
Private room is fitting for 1~2 guests comfortably. ( with twin bed)
- If you have plans to trip alone, feel free stay alone please.
- Size of private room is 4m long and 3.3m wide.
- with special spacious closet and special spacious veranda (easy to use).
- Bathroom, hair dryer, toiletries, towels, soap, shampoo,
- Internet wi-fi is available.
- Front door: digital door lock
- Security guard keeps apartment entrances for 24 hours.
- Clean and quiet located in Itaewon Namsan area, very safe and calm neighborhood.
* Check-in and Check-out
Check-out by 12:00 pm.
It could be adjusted if the room is empty.
* no smoking in the room, but you can smoke in the garden.
* may need to take picture of your passport and valid visa.
Anette is a great host. A very welcoming one. I had great time during my stay at her place. I'll for sure stay at her place again next time I'm visiting Seoul!
The room is clean, Anette Shin is very warm, breakfast is also very rich, the house where the distance is very close to Nanshan Park, in the District of ltaewon, very convenient.
Annette is very kind and helpful, she explained me a lot of things of corean life.
Her house is very clean, everything you need is under your disposition.
I am happy to meet her. I love Corea!
Better to come and see all with own eyes.
I will come again to Corea!
Best regards, Lyazzat.
Anette is a perfect host! Always take a good care of me with warm smile, and the breakfast she prepared for me was awsome, I enjoy it so much! And Anette's family are also welcoming and friendly to me, treat me like I'm one of their family member, I had a memorable time with them! Thank you!
Anette is a supee host. I couldn't find out any fault in her home. The house, the room, the location, the food that she prepared and everything is just awesome. You will never regret to choose to stay in her home. We have 12 nights in her house and we really feel like almost part of the family. Miss her so much.
My stay at Anette's place was my best airbnb experience yet!
LOCATION: The location is very convenient to the Itaewon neighborhood with plenty of buses nearby and the subway station. I found many side streets and secret alleys to explore for food, warm beverages and snacks.
ROOM: The room is very clean, the bed is firmly comfortable, the closet space offers a great place to organize your belongings. The wifi connection was strong and consistent. There is also a indoor balcony to air out your clothes after a long day out. The room temperature was warm and more importantly the shower water was always hot! Anette brought me extra blankets just in case.
HOST: Anette is a warm and thoughtful host. She prepared some delicious home cooked breakfast meals for me during my stay. It was amazing to see how much time and effort goes into traditional Korean soups and dishes. She also packed snacks and drinks for my hike and let me borrow hiking gear for the snow.
She truly enjoys meeting her guests and hearing about their culture and stories. Her husband was kind enough to drop me off at the nearby airport bus shuttle on Sunday morning.
This was truly a great homestay experience away from home.
I would not hesitate to stay here again the next time I am in town.
My first visit to Asia and I wanted to try a shared private room. Anette and her family welcomed me into their home. She made delicious traditional Korean breakfasts, recommended things to see and helped to arrange for a taxi. Anette is a very friendly and caring host. Highly recommended.
About the Host, Anette
Hi, This is Anette in Seoul. I"m a housewife.There are 3 people in my family, ( husband, 1 daughter, and me) lives here. I love traveling. I went to Japan,China,Hongkong,Nepal,Thailand,Taiwan,Turkey,Paris,London,Germany,Italy
with my family.
and I love hosting travelers from over the world.
I hope travelers have an awesome time staying with my place
.Feel free contact me please.I always welcome!!!