About this listing
Easily accessible !!
Convenient place for transportation.
* ITAEWON *
- Located in the central of Seoul. 10 min walk to the subway station and from there easy to go everywhere.
* Subway Line- 6
Noksapyeong station 600m (walk 10 min)
Itaewon station (walk 15 min)
* City bus station ( walk 2 min)
- From the Incheon Airport
* Recommend KAL Limousine Bus.
Bus Index : Namsan Area (6702)
Fare : 16,000 won (one way)
Departure point : Incheon airport bus stop #4B ( the first bus 05:10 )
(the last bus 22:40)
Arrival point : Grand Hyatt Hotel
Travel time : 60~70 min.
then take a taxi to my place (3 min)
*By Rail Road Express
Arrival point : Gongdeok station
Fare : 3,850 won.
Travel time: 52min.
and then , transfer Subway Line -6 to Noksapyeong station ( travel time 10min, 3 stops)
Exit 2. Walk 600m. (10min)
2. Around the house
-Many cafes, restaurants, bakeries, bars, clubs.
- You can enjoy comfortable and fun together.
- Neighbors are mostly diplomats family, foreign-company family, so very safe and calm area.
3. Nearby Attraction
- Namsan Park (walk 10 min ).
- Myeongdong (5 min by bus)
- Namdaemun Market (5 min by bus )
- Gyeongbokgung (15min by bus)
- The Blue House (15min by bus)
- Insadong (15min by bus)
-HongDae( 6 stops by subway)(20min)
- GangNam station (15 min by bus)
-Seoul Express Bus Terminal in GangNam( 10min by bus)
-Gang Nam area ,Sinsa dong ,(15~30min by bus)
- I have one room for rent in my apartment This is 4-bedroom and 2 bathroom apt.
- Private room is fitting for 1~2 guests comfortably. ( with 2 single bed)
- If you have plans to trip alone, feel free stay alone please. (Set only one main single bed), so You can use the room more spaciously.
- Size of private room is 4m long and 3.3m wide.
- with special spacious closet and veranda (easy to use).
- Bathroom, hair dryer, toiletries, towels, soap, shampoo,
- Internet wi-fi is available.
- Front door: digital door lock
- Clean and quiet located in Itaewon Namsan area, very safe and calm neighborhood.
* Check-in and Check-out
Check-out by 12:00 pm.
It could be adjusted if the room is empty.
* no smoking in the room, but you can smoke in the garden.
* may need to take picture of your passport and valid visa.
About the Host, Anette
Hi, This is Anette in Seoul. I"m a housewife.There are 3 people in my family, ( husband, 1 daughter, and me) lives here. I love traveling. I went to Japan,China,Hongkong,Nepal,Thailand,Taiwan,Turkey,Paris,London,Germany,Italy
with my family.
and I love hosting travelers from over the world.
I hope travelers have an awesome time staying with my place
.Feel free contact me please.I always welcome!!!