About this listing
Easily accessible !!
Convenient place for transportation.
* ITAEWON *
- Located in the central of Seoul. 10 min walk to the subway station and from there easy to go everywhere.
* Subway Line- 6
Noksapyeong station 600m (walk 10 min)
Itaewon station (walk 15 min)
* City bus station ( walk 2 min)
- From the Incheon Airport
* Recommend KAL Limousine Bus.
Bus Index : Namsan Area (6702)
Fare : 16,000 won (one way)
Departure point : Incheon airport bus stop #4B ( the first bus 05:10 )
(the last bus 22:40)
Arrival point : Grand Hyatt Hotel
Travel time : 60~70 min.
then take a taxi to my place (3 min)
*By Rail Road Express
Arrival point : Gongdeok station
Fare : 3,850 won.
Travel time: 52min.
and then , transfer Subway Line -6 to Noksapyeong station ( travel time 10min, 3 stops)
Exit 2. Walk 600m. (10min)
2. Around the house
-Many cafes, restaurants, bakeries, bars, clubs.
- You can enjoy comfortable and fun together.
- Neighbors are mostly diplomats family, foreign-company family, so very safe and calm area.
3. Nearby Attraction
- Namsan Park (walk 10 min ).
- Myeongdong (5 min by bus)
- Namdaemun Market (5 min by bus )
- Gyeongbokgung (15min by bus)
- The Blue House (15min by bus)
- Insadong (15min by bus)
-HongDae( 6 stops by subway)(20min)
- GangNam station (15 min by bus)
-Seoul Express Bus Terminal in GangNam( 10min by bus)
-Gang Nam area ,Sinsa dong ,(15~30min by bus)
- I have one room for rent in my apartment This is 4-bedroom and 2 bathroom apt.
Private room is fitting for 1~2 guests comfortably. ( with twin bed)
- If you have plans to trip alone, feel free stay alone please.
- Size of private room is 4m long and 3.3m wide.
- with special spacious closet and special spacious veranda (easy to use).
- Bathroom, hair dryer, toiletries, towels, soap, shampoo,
- Internet wi-fi is available.
- Front door: digital door lock
- Security guard keeps apartment entrances for 24 hours.
- Clean and quiet located in Itaewon Namsan area, very safe and calm neighborhood.
* Check-in and Check-out
Check-out by 12:00 pm.
It could be adjusted if the room is empty.
* no smoking in the room, but you can smoke in the garden.
* may need to take picture of your passport and valid visa.
It was nice to start our trip to Asia with a lovely host who did "look after" us. (I am travelling in Korea and Japan with my brother.)
Anette is super friendly and likes to get to know her guests. She is also very helpful with everything (from laundry to tips about Seoul). Anette knows the city well and gives golden recommendations.
The room is neat and pretty. Enough space for your luggage.
You can have privacy too, if you wish.
Breakfast gives you taste of Korean homecooked food and there is more than enough to eat. Some days we skipped the lunch, because we ate such a big breakfast.
The place is easy to find with instructions Anette gives her guests. Location is good: a bus stop is near and the subway isn't far eather. The neighbourhood has international vibe and is packed with interesting restaurants and cafes. There is a busy shopping street too.
I totally recommend Anette and wish that I have an opportunity visit her again.
I was made very welcome, the neighborhood was great, directions perfect and very helpful
First and foremost, thank you Anette for being such a great host! I couldn't say enough good things about Anette and her place, she will care for you like you're family. Her place is very clean and is located very conveniently to most of the tourist spots in Seoul. If you don't know how to get around, you only have to ask Anette. I greatly recommend staying at her place. If and when I visit Seoul again, I know where I'll be staying :). Thank you again!
Anette is a great host. A very welcoming one. I had great time during my stay at her place. I'll for sure stay at her place again next time I'm visiting Seoul!
The room is clean, Anette Shin is very warm, breakfast is also very rich, the house where the distance is very close to Nanshan Park, in the District of ltaewon, very convenient.
Annette is very kind and helpful, she explained me a lot of things of corean life.
Her house is very clean, everything you need is under your disposition.
I am happy to meet her. I love Corea!
Better to come and see all with own eyes.
I will come again to Corea!
Best regards, Lyazzat.
Anette is a perfect host! Always take a good care of me with warm smile, and the breakfast she prepared for me was awsome, I enjoy it so much! And Anette's family are also welcoming and friendly to me, treat me like I'm one of their family member, I had a memorable time with them! Thank you!
About the Host, Anette
Hi, This is Anette in Seoul. I"m a housewife.There are 3 people in my family, ( husband, 1 daughter, and me) lives here. I love traveling. I went to Japan,China,Hongkong,Nepal,Thailand,Taiwan,Turkey,Paris,London,Germany,Italy
with my family.
and I love hosting travelers from over the world.
I hope travelers have an awesome time staying with my place
.Feel free contact me please.I always welcome!!!