About this listing
Cozy studio. located outside the touristic part of Cozumel but close enough to walk downtown. Good location (15-20 min walking from the main square or the closest beach), close to 2 groceries stores, there is an Oxxo (convenience store) in the corner.
5 min taxi drive from the airport or 15 min walk (around 1 km)
The price is 30 dollars for one and 15 dollars for the extra person. PLEASE make sure that if you want to do a reservation for two to click 2 person in the reservation box. Thank you very much!
* Bed for 2
* Bed sheets provided (please bring your own towel)
* Equipped kitchen with dishes, utensils, coffee pot and pans
* Hot/cold water.
* Free WiFi internet
* One bicycle to share with the other guests.
CHECK-IN: 3 pm
CHECK-OUT: 11 am
**** Please note that if I don't have any guests upon your arrival or departure you can do the check-in/check- out at any time of the day. I am very flexible as long as we don't affect other guests.
Cozumel is an amazing island to stay in the Mexican Caribbean. If you love scuba diving it is a must! In case that you need help, tips or information about the place I will be more than happy to help you.
The follow things are not provided:
* Soap and Shampoo, if there is feel free to use it
* Towels (please bring yours)
* Food/water (supermarket and market are around the corner)
- Oxxo (convenience store), across the street
- ATM, Bancomer bank, half block from the studio
- Gym, half block from the studio, second floor of the bank
- Coffee shop, a few steps from the studio, great coffee here!
- Soriana (groceries store), 1 block and a half away.
- Lavandería la Rosita (Laundromat), 2 blocks away.
- Taquería el Pique (really good taco place), 5 blocks from the studio.
- Super Aki (groceries store), 5 blocks away, it's located in front of the taco place.
- Pemex (gas station), 6 blocks from the studio.
If you need more references feel free to contact me!
I have special prices for snorkeling/fishing tour. Please feel free to ask me!
*** Minimum stay 2 days.
*** Please note that we will not do a refund if you decide to leave before the confirmed dates without notice.
Fluent English, Spanish, Portuguese speaking host, always available via phone, SMS and email, also onsite, to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Cozumel.
Hope to see you soon!!
You will have access to the garden and the chairs around the area, there is a table area where you can sit and relax in the afternoon or just have a morning coffee.
Interaction with Guests
I am always available for you but if I'm not in the island for any reason, my mom will take care of you. We will always do our best to make you feel comfortable and to feel that you have your own "casita" in Cozumel! I would love to go out with you for a beer or eat some tacos and talk about your trip and experiences if you have the time.
And very very important, if you need anything or you feel I need to improve something please let me know, I love to hear feedbacks.
This neighborhood is quiet and safe, it is located in the residential area so expect to have some street dogs or neighbors dogs barking at sometimes (including mine, sorry!!)
It's an easy walk to downtown, but again, depends how fit you are, for me I consider it close enough (15 min normal walk). You can come walking from downtown very late at night and you won't have any problem. You will be staying outside the touristic side of Cozumel so by the end of your stay you will end up feeling like a local.
Since we are around the corner of an important avenue it will be easy for you to find a taxi, just stand next to the avenue and wave your hand when you see a taxi coming. If you want to walk to downtown it will take you around 15-20 min (to the ferry terminal). To go to the best beaches you will have to take a taxi since they are far away, normally they are either on the other side of the island or on the south part of the island, where all the resorts and beach clubs are. The closest one is "playa casitas", which is 10 min walk, and you can snorkel there, do paddle sup, eat at the restaurants they have on the beach. Otherwise bicycle is a good option too. Also, I'm located 15 min walk from the airport, around 1 km.
* Feel like home
* If you use the AC it is very important to turn it off every time you leave the apartment.
* Keep the place clean
* Please leave the room in a tidy and respectful way
* We love plants! If you stay more than 3 days please pour some water to them. Keep them alive during your stay
* Put the toilet paper in the garbage basket if you don't want to have problems with the strainer.
* Dont drink water from the sink
* Bring your own towel please