About This Listing
Very cozy studio. Good location (15-20 min walking from the beach), close to 2 groceries stores, there is an Oxxo (c-store) in the corner.
5-10 min taxi drive from the airport.
* A/C (brand new!)
* Bed for 2
* Bed sheets provided (please bring your own towel)
* Equipped kitchen with dishes, utensils, coffee pot and pans
* Dining room
* Hot/cold water. Please note that we are eco-friendly hosts, the water heater (email hidden) water saving, after spending that amount of water (10-15 min shower) it would get less hot.I recommend you that if 2 are going to take a shower, wait 5-10 min between showers.
* WiFi internet
* One bycicle
Cozumel is an amazing island to stay in the Mexican Caribbean. If you love scuba dive is a must! In case that you need help, tips or information about the place I will be more than happy to help you.
The follow things are not provided:
* Soap and Shampoo, if there is feel free to use it
* Towels (please bring yours)
* Food/water (supermarket and market are around the corner)
- Oxxo (c-store), across the street
- Soriana (groceries store), 1 block and a half away.
- Lavandería la Rosita (Laundromat), 2 blocks away.
- Parrilla la Misión (mexican restaurant), 4 blocks away.
- Taquería el Pique (best taco place in town), 5 blocks from the studio.
- San Francisco (groceries store), 5 blocks away, its located in front of the taco place.
- Pemex (gas station), 6 blocks from the studio.
If you need more references feel free to contact me!
I have special prices in a rental place and for snorkelinng/fishing tour. Please feel free to ask me!
*** Cost per person, per night.
*** Minimum stay 2 days.
*** Please note that we will not do a refund if you decide to leave before the confirmed dates.
Fluent English, Spanish, Portuguese speaking host, always available via phone, SMS and email, also onsite, to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Cozumel.
Thank you very much :-)
Bonito departamento tipo estudio. Buena ubicación (15-20 min de la playa a pie), cerca de 2 supermercados, en la esquina hay un Oxxo.
* A/C (Nuevo!)
* Cuarto con cama matrimonial
* Sabanas y colcha (por favor trae tu propia toalla)
* Cocina equipada con platos, utensilios de cocina y cafetera
* Agua caliente/fría
* Internet inalámbrico (WiFi)
* Una bicicleta de montaña
Cozumel es una isla paradisíaca en el caribe mexicano, Si te gusta el buceo o te gustaría hacerlo es un must venir! Si necesitan ayuda o información para su estancia estoy más que feliz de ayudarlos en lo que se pueda.
*** Costo por noche, por persona.
*** Estancia mínima 2 días.
*** Por favor tenga en cuenta que no vamos a hacer un reembolso si usted decide salir antes de las fechas confirmadas.
Apartamento top. Ótima localização (15-20 minutos a pé da praia), perto de dois supermercados, no canto tem um Oxxo (minimarket).
* A/C (novo!)
* Cama de casal
* Lençóis e cobertores (por favor, traga seu próprio toalha)
* Cozinha equipada com pratos, utensílios, cafeteira e panelas
* Sala de jantar
* Água quente / frio
* Internet (WiFi)
* Uma bicicleta
Cozumel é uma ilha paradisíaca no Caribe mexicano, se você gosta de mergulho ou gostaria de fazer é uma obrigação para vir! Se você precisar de ajuda ou informações para a sua estancia aquí, estou mais do que feliz em ajudar com o possível.
*** Preço por noite, por pessoa.
*** Estança mínima de 2 dias.
* Feel like home
* Keep the place clean
* Please leave the room in a tidy and respectful way
* We love plants! If you stay more than 4 days please put some water to them. Keep them alive during your stay
* Please put the toilet paper in the basket if you dont want to have problems with the strainer.
* Dont drink water from the sink
* Bring your own towel
* Let me know if there is anything you need during your stay :)
Beatriz was lovely. Available to contact as soon as we got on the island and gave us good instructions on what to do. She showed us around local amenities and was quick so respond to messages that we sent her during our stay. The flat was lovely, just as described and close to amenities! It is easy to pick up cabs right outside and there is a 24hr convenience store across the street and a 24hr supermarket just 2 blocks away.
Betty has a lovely place in Cozumel. It was a little bit of a walk from the Playa del Carmen-Cozumel ferry terminal but her directions were clear and I found the place without any issues. The studio was clean and perfect for my short stay. Would gladly stay again. Highly recommended.
Perfect place. Beatriz arranged everything while she was away. Her mom was very friendly. The place was awesome. I enjoyed the neighborhood with many of my favorite places to eat on 30th Ave. I recommend for anyone.
Beatriz's studio is simple but a great value. The price was unbeatable, and the apartment provided everything I needed. Everything was clean, and the air conditioner and fans worked well (pro tip: the water heater switch is in the kitchen). There was some issue with the wifi signal, but I think that my experience was an anomaly.
The location is a bit away from the main part of town (probably a 15 minute walk), but the bicycle makes everything easily accessible. I cruised up and down the island on the bike, and it really added to a great overall experience.
We had a great stay at the cozy apartment/house owned by Beatriz. She met us to give the keys and shared a lot of useful information about the beautiful island of Cozumel. The place was in a nice and quiet area, walking distance to the town center. There were several supermarkets and restaurants nearby (our favorite was Parrilla Mission on the corner of 1st and 55th street). The apartment was clean and spacious. The kitchen had all you need, including the spices for cooking! The fans in each room and the aircon in bedroom kept the temperature cool inside.
Highly recommended! We know where we will be staying when returning to Cozumel.
I enjoyed staying in a relatively quiet neighbourhood away from the frantic main tourist area. Lots of services nearby and was easily able to get cooking supplies and to cook meals in the basic but adequate kitchen. Beatriz was very welcoming and promptly answered my inquiries by e-mail.
Comfortable bed and electric breeze to keep cool. However, you must provide your own purified water, soap and shampoo. All in all, a good bargain and recommended.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Beatriz
Great to meet you!
My name is Beatriz but everyone calls me Betty, I'm Mexican, I really like to explore and meet new people, cultures and places. Love to live in this paradise that we call Cozumel, best known for having the second largest reef in the world (so its a great spot for scuba diving!), I hope everyone who visits here is enchanted with the same way I am.
Market.14 Norte San Miguel Quintana Roo
Big grocerie storeSan Miguel Quintana Roo
Nice pizza!Avenida 10 Cozumel Quintana Roo 77600
Mexican restaurant4 Norte Cozumel Quintana Roo 77600
Another grocerie storeCozumel Quintana Roo 77600
Best tacos in town!!Pedro Joaquín Coldwell San Miguel Quintana Roo
Bakery and cofee shop. Home made bakery store and delicious coffee.5a Av. Norte San Miguel Quintana Roo
Mexican bistro, excelent food, service and nice garden for a lovely dinner5a Av. Norte San Miguel Quintana Roo
Laundry20A Av. Sur San Miguel Quintana Roo
Excelent Italian restaurant.Ciudad de México Distrito Federal
C-Store6 Nte San Miguel Quintana Roo
Best sushi place in town!Doctor Adolfo Rosado Salas San Miguel Quintana Roo
Muelle fiscal is the pier where you come to Cozumel.Rafael E. Melgar San Miguel Quintana Roo
Coffee place, very nice one.3 Sur Cozumel Quintana Roo 77600